First Homicide Detective on Scene wanted to Charge Zimmerman with

oops I hit a little teeny weeny nerve, didn't I.

LOL

I think you're saying you're an rw who would love to see Zimmerman go to jail. Yeppers.

Also, my mistake for believing you really used to be a cop. Maybe what you meant to say was that you used to be a securtiy guard or, like Zimmerman, a self appointed neighborhood watch captain.

Whatever - thanks ever so much for not answering my legit questions.

Oh yeah - how do you know he voted for Obama?

Oh yeah, that's right. All rw's want us to believe they know everything about everything.

Yes you did fucking political hacks get under my skin. You aren't wanting the truth to come out. You have a political agenda Calling me a Right winger because I was defending Zimmerman. You're a fucking loser.

I'm a "hack" but you're not? Don't be ridiculous.

You are absolutely right however - I DO have an agenda.

Justice.

If you were really an ex-cop, you would have the same agenda.
No I am not a hack. unlike you I do not defend the GOP or Bush 100% like you do with the democrats and obama.

When I was a police officer I wanted to charge this shop lifter so badly because they had several prior convictions, the DA told me I had to let him go because their wasn't enough evidence to convict him on.

If I remember right, and I could be wrong, you're rw so you want Zimmerman to get away with this. If I'm wrong, I apologize now.

My thought is this - There was more than enough to hold Zimmerman and they made no effort to try to look for more. No tox screen, didn't keep his clothes, didn't test his clothes for blood and all the rest.

The case is dirty and now their playing games with "leaked" info in order to put a slant on it.

And, even if they had done their jobs, why isn't Zimmerman in custody now? Why are they feeding bits and pieces to the media?
Zimmerman is a democrat who voted for obama why would I support Zimmerman unless he was unjustly accused? So fuck you and your fucking political hackery.

Because you are a white racist who enjoys the fact that a black kid is dead.

If I remember right, and I could be wrong, you're rw so you want Zimmerman to get away with this. If I'm wrong, I apologize now.

My thought is this - There was more than enough to hold Zimmerman and they made no effort to try to look for more. No tox screen, didn't keep his clothes, didn't test his clothes for blood and all the rest.

The case is dirty and now their playing games with "leaked" info in order to put a slant on it.

And, even if they had done their jobs, why isn't Zimmerman in custody now? Why are they feeding bits and pieces to the media?
Zimmerman is a democrat who voted for obama why would I support Zimmerman unless he was unjustly accused? So fuck you and your fucking political hackery.

You are a god damn lying son of a bitch

Nope. You are a god damn white racist who enjoys the fact that a black kid is dead. When you were a cop did you go down to the morgue and jack off while watching autopsies of black male teens?

Trayvon Martin Investigator Wanted to Charge George Zimmerman With Manslaughter - ABC News

Serino filed an affidavit on Feb. 26, the night that Martin was shot and killed by Zimmerman, that stated he was unconvinced Zimmerman's version of events.

Zimmerman, 28, claimed he shot Martin, 17, in self defense.

One complicating factor in the investigation was that the first detective to interview Zimmerman about the shooting was a narcotics officer rather than a homicide detective.

The State Attorney's office said only "no comment" when asked about the affidavit today.
Huh, seems this guy would have some experience in determining facts from the evidence

Cops always want to charge people, it is a reflex.

Nope. You are a god damn white racist who enjoys the fact that a black kid is dead. When you were a cop did you go down to the morgue and jack off while watching autopsies of black male teens?

Fucking racist. that's all you will ever be a ignorant stupid racist.

Nah, I'll be a father, grandfather, husband, retired military, friend and a fucking racist.

Fucking racist. that's all you will ever be a ignorant stupid racist.

Nah, I'll be a father, grandfather, husband, retired military, friend and a fucking racist.

you're still a ignorant bastard who's two brain cell shy of having one.

Comments: Trayvon Martin Shooter Says Teenager Went for His Gun - ABC News

Has anyone ever looked at Zimmerman's father's relationship with Chief Lee and the State Attorney? Zimmerman's dad is a judge in Manassas, Va., where Zimmerman grew up. For example, in 2005, Zimmerman was arrested and convicted for assault on a Sanford Police Officer, but his record was expunged. That allowed him to get his carry permit. In this case, the Lead Investigator insisted that Zimmerman be arrested for manslaughter. But, nothing happened. Sounds like the good ole boy network to me.

From a comment about the subject from abc news -

If the above is true: having the record expunged after an "assault" on a Police Officer in itself is news worthy - like time has all but caught up with Zimmerman ...

The "No Limit Nigga" Trayvon Martin is a "Black Foot Soldier" that links straight to the "New Black Panthers". This certainly explains why the why New Black Panthers put out a $10,000 bounty on Zimmerman's head & why that New Black Panther leader is now in custody. This case has opened up a whole can of worms.

"No Limit Nigga” lingo is POPULAR slang used by the Florida Black Foot Soldiers when they are talking about what they call “black on white (BOW) reparations protests.’ Black Foot Soldier BOW reparations protests are actully black on white robberies. This anti white black thug culture emphatically hates white people and has ZERO respect for whites in positions of authority.

It also appears that this new tough as nails prosecutor (Corey) is having a tough time building a case against Zimmerman.

Last edited:

Has anyone ever looked at Zimmerman's father's relationship with Chief Lee and the State Attorney? Zimmerman's dad is a judge in Manassas, Va., where Zimmerman grew up. For example, in 2005, Zimmerman was arrested and convicted for assault on a Sanford Police Officer, but his record was expunged. That allowed him to get his carry permit. In this case, the Lead Investigator insisted that Zimmerman be arrested for manslaughter. But, nothing happened. Sounds like the good ole boy network to me.

If the above is true: having the record expunged after an "assault" on a Police Officer in itself is news worthy - like time has all but caught up with Zimmerman ...

You would think assault on a police officer he would have had done something really bad, like take a swing at a police officer. Well guess what you can be charged with assault on a police officer for just about doing anything. Zimmerman could have had a few words heated exchange with an officer and while walking away brush up against the officer and be charged.

You would think assault on a police officer he would have had done something really bad, like take a swing at a police officer. Well guess what you can be charged with assault on a police officer for just about doing anything. Zimmerman could have had a few words heated exchange with an officer and while walking away brush up against the officer and be charged.

Zimmerman was arrested and convicted for assault ...

both an arrested and conviction ... cops usually do not waste their time for a conviction for a mere brush-up.

Has anyone ever looked at Zimmerman's father's relationship with Chief Lee and the State Attorney? Zimmerman's dad is a judge in Manassas, Va.

Have we heard from daddy yet ???

Zimmerman pushed the cop and they scuffled, Zimmerman was arrested, according to the police report. The cop had arrested Zimmerman's friend and he didn't like it.

having the record expunged after an "assault" on a Police Officer in itself is news worthy - like time has all but caught up with Zimmerman ...

True dat - I had a friend who was arrested because he had a gun laying in the back floorboard when an officer pulled him over for a burned out license plate bulb. After they cuffed him, his wife was still in the car when the officer told her to get out & walk home because he was impounding the car. She smarted back why the heck can't I drive it home? As she opened the door to get out, the door bumped the officer who purposely stood in the way of the door to make it happen, so he whipped out his tazer & electrocuted her ass to the ground. He cuffed her & charged her for assault on a police officer.

Wow, first guy on scene wanted to charge him. Instead they let 'em go but made sure to drug test the dead guy.

And now we're just hearing about the lead investigator a month later.

Yeah, seems totally normal
The whole Sanford police department seems RIFE with corruption. Perhaps due to the preponderance of good ole' boys on the force.

Serino filed an affidavit on Feb. 26, the night that Martin was shot and killed by Zimmerman, that stated he was unconvinced Zimmerman's version of events.

Zimmerman, 28, claimed he shot Martin, 17, in self defense.

One complicating factor in the investigation was that the first detective to interview Zimmerman about the shooting was a narcotics officer rather than a homicide detective.

The State Attorney's office said only "no comment" when asked about the affidavit today.

Huh, seems this guy would have some experience in determining facts from the evidence

Seems like you have some experience confusing your brain for a functioning organ, silly lib.

The whole Sanford police department seems RIFE with corruption. Perhaps due to the preponderance of good ole' boys on the force.

The "No Limit Nigga" Trayvon Martin "Black Foot Soldier" is RIFE with Black on White criminal.

I can assure you they did not drop assault charges just because he was white.

Last edited:

both an arrested and conviction ... cops usually do not waste their time for a conviction for a mere brush-up.

Has anyone ever looked at Zimmerman's father's relationship with Chief Lee and the State Attorney? Zimmerman's dad is a judge in Manassas, Va.

One more time you can assault a police officer by doing something simple as just bumping up against them as you walk by them. It does not have to be an actual hit. Or they can be an OWS protester and shit on the patrol car and be charged.

As for Zimmerman I don't think he wasn't those charges expunged? Maybe they were bullshit charges

One more time you can assault a police officer by doing something simple as just bumping up against them as you walk by them. It does not have to be an actual hit. Or they can be an OWS protester and shit on the patrol car and be charged.

As for Zimmerman I don't think he wasn't those charges expunged? Maybe they were bullshit charges

Wow...all your "possibilities' seem to suggest that cops are rouge and went after Zimmerman for small reasons. nice job

Wow...all your "possibilities' seem to suggest that cops are rouge and went after Zimmerman for small reasons. nice job
It's not a possibility when it does happen. I have been privy to seeing it happen. I wasn't the arresting officer but he was a partner of mine.

Forum List

Back