First Homicide Detective on Scene wanted to Charge Zimmerman with

One more time you can assault a police officer by doing something simple as just bumping up against them as you walk by them. It does not have to be an actual hit. Or they can be an OWS protester and shit on the patrol car and be charged.

As for Zimmerman I don't think he wasn't those charges expunged? Maybe they were bullshit charges

Wow...all your "possibilities' seem to suggest that cops are rouge and went after Zimmerman for small reasons. nice job
It's not a possibility when it does happen. I have been privy to seeing it happen. I wasn't the arresting officer but he was a partner of mine.

For true?

The prosecutors and the fbi didn't agree.

We already went over this in one of the multitudes of threads on this topic,

So at some point we'll have more facts. You'll give your reach around to your ilk, and I'll present preponderance of evidence. You'll neg rep me for showing what a piece of shit lying scumbag you are. And at some point my pissant merit badges will turn red.

What's new with you scumbag liars?

You get negged because you're a dick.

One more time you can assault a police officer by doing something simple as just bumping up against them as you walk by them. It does not have to be an actual hit. Or they can be an OWS protester and shit on the patrol car and be charged.

As for Zimmerman I don't think he wasn't those charges expunged? Maybe they were bullshit charges

Wow...all your "possibilities' seem to suggest that cops are rouge and went after Zimmerman for small reasons. nice job
It's not a possibility when it does happen. I have been privy to seeing it happen. I wasn't the arresting officer but he was a partner of mine.

And real assaults happen too. But it seems that possibility doesnt exist for Zimmerman. At least not to you.

And real assaults happen too. But it seems that possibility doesnt exist for Zimmerman. At least not to you.

Never said they don't happen but more bullshit charges happen than real charges.

For true?

True story. Hell I was patrolling one night with one of the black officers, we had just brought a black teenager in who had ran from Cops in Greensboro. We had him handcuffed in the back seat, he was one mouthy son of a gun, anyway he started talking some of this racist shit with the other officer, I had to grab the other officers arm to keep him from hitting the kid with his flashlight. I told Mack to calm down.

The whole Sanford police department seems RIFE with corruption. Perhaps due to the preponderance of good ole' boys on the force.

The "No Limit Nigga" Trayvon Martin "Black Foot Soldier" is RIFE with Black on White criminal.

I can assure you they did not drop assault charges just because he was white.

you are a retard...
Why is someone a retard for making a factual statement?

This case is very disturbing...

They have put a bounty out on that poor man, and not a word from DOJ or Obama...

Spike Lee posts the wrong address for Zimmerman, and not a word from DOJ or Obama...

Al Sharpton stirring up racist hatred, and not a word from DOJ or Obama...

I am shocked at where we are going as a nation.

WHERE ARE YOU OBAMA...????? WHERE ARE YOU ERIC HOLDER?????

YOU FUCKING BASTATRDS!!!!!​

You don't arrest someone unless you have a reason to suspect they've done something. You don't arrest people just because they happen to be involved in a questionable incident..cops followed John Gacy around for MONTHS before they ever arrested him. Because they HAD NO EVIDENCE.

Never said they don't happen but more bullshit charges happen than real charges.

Huh, funny how that works....in Zimmermans case.

And the reason they don't arrest...

People are guaranteed a timely trial. So the prosecution has to have enough evidence to go before the court quickly and prove they have enough evidence to warrant a trial.

So prosecutors wait until they have their ducks in a row before the start the ball rolling. Once it starts rolling, it keeps rolling.

They can't just arrest people based on a hinky feeling. This is why they *investigate* murders. They don't just automatically arrest everybody within a certain proximity and charge them with murder, and hope that one of them really did do it.

Huh, funny how that works....in Zimmermans case.

What do you think should happen if they don't find enough evidence to take this to trial is the only question I'd like to ask you?

Hopefully you can answer that question straight forward since you always expect it from others.

Trayvon Martin Investigator Wanted to Charge George Zimmerman With Manslaughter - ABC News

Serino filed an affidavit on Feb. 26, the night that Martin was shot and killed by Zimmerman, that stated he was unconvinced Zimmerman's version of events.

Zimmerman, 28, claimed he shot Martin, 17, in self defense.

One complicating factor in the investigation was that the first detective to interview Zimmerman about the shooting was a narcotics officer rather than a homicide detective.

The State Attorney's office said only "no comment" when asked about the affidavit today.

Huh, seems this guy would have some experience in determining facts from the evidence

One thing I think we can all agree on, is the police investigation was done in an amateur was bordering on negligence. However, the facts still appear to lead to the same conclusion. Regardless of that the police still should have investigated in more thoroughly!

It's easy to second guess cops and prosecutors.

Go back to watching CSI ppl.

So am I hearing correctly that Zimmerman didnt follow this kid? This kid just went after him? And those of you JERKS who say just google it, well the facts are hard to find. Emphasis jerks. :)

The telephone call to the dispatcher has Zimmerman telling the officer that he was pursuing Trayvon. That was one of the first things played by the media.

So does anyone think one of the Duke lacrosse team members were involved in this case? Seems if we are all jumping to conclusions, let's drag them in here.

Last edited:
So am I hearing correctly that Zimmerman didnt follow this kid? This kid just went after him? And those of you JERKS who say just google it, well the facts are hard to find. Emphasis jerks. :)

The telephone call to the dispatcher has Zimmerman telling the officer that he was pursuing Trayvon. That was one of the first things played by the media.

We also heard him say OK when they told him to stop. We don't know if he did or not, but he did say he wanted to meet up with the officers somewhere else before he hung up. Knowing that police officers are on the way, why would he just shoot Trayvon for no reason? There isn't enough for us as outsiders to make a call on this incident.

Let the justice system work.

So does anyone think one of the Duke lacrosse team members were involved in this case? Seems if we are all jumping to conclusions, let's drag them in here.

Was Zimmerman an undercover operative for the New Alqaeda in Sanford?
Was Trayvon an anti-semantic Palestian out to destroy America support of Israel?

Are the officers closeted Gay conservatives trying to fit in with the Christian Right?

Why not? If we sit down and look over the media reports, we can prove it all!

Was Zimmerman an undercover operative for the New Alqaeda in Sanford?
Was Trayvon an anti-semantic Palestian out to destroy America support of Israel?

Are the officers closeted Gay conservatives trying to fit in with the Christian Right?

Why not? If we sit down and look over the media reports, we can prove it all!
The only one that hit home there was the one about the closet gay officer. I live in Pinal County Arizona, home of Sheriff "Brokeback Babeau", as he is known here as.

Forum List

Back