First democratic debates a disaster for NBC

airplanemechanic

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2014
NBC Hit With Technical Issues at Democratic Debate; Trump Blasts ‘Truly Unprofessional’ Network

That's why you need to get a real news organization in charge. I bet this shit wouldn't happen had it been on FNC. What a fucking embarrassment.

NBC was left red-faced during Wednesday night’s Democratic presidential debates when audio issues plagued moderators Chuck Todd and Rachel Maddow.

Following the gaffe, NBC quickly cut to commercial before returning with Todd and Maddow vowing to march on from the “technical difficulties.”

NBC Hit With Technical Issues at Democratic Debate; Trump Blasts ‘Truly Unprofessional’ Network

That's why you need to get a real news organization in charge. I bet this shit wouldn't happen had it been on FNC. What a fucking embarrassment.

NBC was left red-faced during Wednesday night’s Democratic presidential debates when audio issues plagued moderators Chuck Todd and Rachel Maddow.

Following the gaffe, NBC quickly cut to commercial before returning with Todd and Maddow vowing to march on from the “technical difficulties.”
Trumps comments will get higher ratings

You actually started a thread to suggest the Fox Noise Channel, with it's "three Mexican countries", is better than somebody at technical stuff??

TOO funneh.

Trumps comments will get higher ratings

Freak shows always do.

That's why fake wrestling exists.

Okay, it's the same thing. But still.

You actually started a thread to suggest the Fox Noise Channel, with it's "three Mexican countries", is better than somebody at technical stuff??

TOO funneh.
This was FAR worse.

You actually started a thread to suggest the Fox Noise Channel, with it's "three Mexican countries", is better than somebodydat technical stuff??

TOO funneh.
This was FAR worse.

You have any idea how often mics get left on?

On the other hand it takes initiative action to actually construct a graphic that says "three Mexican countries" and then put it on the air.

TOO funneh.

upload_2019-6-26_22-49-33.png

TOO funneh.

View attachment 266598

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyeah ummm I'm afraid leaving the wrong mics in the mix has zero to do with "Liberalism".

OP fucked up on a grand scale here, trying to compare NBC with "a real news organization". DEAL with that. You'll notice he ran away.

NBC is in fact the oldest network in existence, dating from 1926.

Freak shows always do.

That's why fake wrestling exists.

Okay, it's the same thing. But still.
lol...not so sure you should have told a small group of folks who just finished watching and enjoyed that debate that wrestling is fake without a spoiler alert...and since they embrace things like cutting ones genitals off to trade places with someone who wants to sew them on I guess straight white guys would seem freaky to them...
...I don't know how this election is going to turn out, but imagine if Biden just stayed away from the field and campaigned on his own, he wouldn't have to worry about looking and sounding like them, he could remain above the fray and comment and capitalize on their Gaffes guffaws and mistakes...it is foolish of him to give them free pot shots at him.

I want to know what they said while mikes were live

Apparently nothing, or we would have had some partisan hack posting it claiming it "meant something".

Usually when a mic is left on after a segment end, you'd hear toilets and urinals.

Edit: actually here's the video:

Just some off-mic murmuring and feedback from somebody or somebodies standing too close to a speaker. They're running what, 15, 16 mics plus audience plus backups. Somebody didn't group them correctly and prolly muted group 3 instead of group 2 or something. Hardly the "disaster" the OP tried to close his eyes and hold his breath to hallucinate. I guarantee you there was a TD on ClearCom chewing out an A2 for about ten seconds, that's it.

Last edited:

TOO funneh.

View attachment 266598

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyeah ummm I'm afraid leaving the wrong mics in the mix has zero to do with "Liberalism".

OP fucked up on a grand scale here, trying to compare NBC with "a real news organization". DEAL with that. You'll notice he ran away.

Fake news for a long time... lol

TOO funneh.

View attachment 266598

Once AGAIN for the nonsentient ----- mismanaged mics has nothing in the world to do with "news".

TOO funneh.

View attachment 266598

Once AGAIN for the nonsentient ----- mismanaged mics has nothing in the world to do with "news".
Ok, Fake news Managed by fuck ups... better?

TOO funneh.

View attachment 266598

Ok, Fake news Managed by fuck ups... better?

Nope. You see, a debate isn't "news". It's live. Once that debate is over, THEN it's news.

Moreover, news is not all that NBC does.

Who knew, right?

MORE moreover, a sound tech has absolutely ZERO to do with any kind of news. His or her job is to deliver SOUND. PERIOD. What's IN that sound is somebody else's job.

Forum List

Back