Far Left moderators only for Democrat debate

They wanted seven, but two were busy. So they got Dopey, Sleazy, Snarky, Doofy and Dopey.

In order to 'win' the Democrat's debate ... each candidate will have to try and out-do the others in promises of free stuff and the glorious workers' paradise.

It will be the best reality show EVAH!

Ooooooooooo!

I hope I win a new tv!

I heard the first 10,000 to show up get a Gold bar Chancy took out of Fort Knox. But keep that quiet, Chancy did not want a riot at the door.

It doesn't really matter, I'm sure they already have given Biden the questions.

:auiqs.jpg:

They gave Hillary the answers ... she still lost the debates. Knowing what they're going to ask is only half the battle ... you have to actually have an answer that makes sense.

They gave Hillary the answers ... she still lost the debates. Knowing what they're going to ask is only half the battle ... you have to actually have an answer that makes sense.

She lost against Bernie. . . or Trump?

Of course she lost against Trump.

. . . and I'm not saying Biden won't still lose. Even if he does, the media will have viewers convinced he won. Or at least TRY to.

The TEE VEE tell Americans what reality is, they don't have opinions of their own.

It is those stand-by, pre-selected, in studio focus groups, that are PAID to tell America who won, that influence and tell people what their opinions are.

:eusa_doh:

Wait! There is a last minute addition to the moderators to show DEM inclusion:
Trans.jpg

What a bunch of whiny bitches. None of you right wing nut bags will vote for any of them anyway. Worry about your own obese orange rapist candidate. Nobody cares what you think about ours.

Why weren't moderate or conservative moderators chosen?

Republican crossover votes are going to be the key to victory for whomever wins the Democrat nomination.

Most states have open primaries and with no contest on the R side, Republicans and independents crossing over can be the key to victory in Milwaukee.

The Democratic debates will have a historically diverse group of moderators

Diverse group? Maybe ethically, but you could not find a more Leftist, pro-illegal alien, pro democratic agenda talking mouthpiece group possible. Funny how when the GOP has a debate, they are held to having a hostile moderation that attacks you on things not even related to the race. I wonder, will the DNC be providing the "incisive" questions asked? And then the moderators need only read them back. I can't wait for all the penetrating questions into Biden's sniffing and groping. Democratic debate: just one more political farce put on for show to the abysmally stupid.

What a bunch of whiny bitches. None of you right wing nut bags will vote for any of them anyway. Worry about your own obese orange rapist candidate. Nobody cares what you think about ours.
How do you know?

If the right guy or gal won. . . . I might be convinced.

It also depends on what they talk about. . . .

Don't you love the fucking whackjob leftard sickos! Living in a delusion then they wonder how they lose elections!

The Obese Orange Rapist which is neither even fat much less obese, barely tanned much less orange, and not even a rapist of the most beautiful women in the world any one of which he can have in a second, much less wanting this freakish, short-haired ugly skank the latest dyke to be dug up from the DNC coffins trying to make a name for herself and sell a book!

ROFL.gif

4E4AA17F00000578-5962345-image-a-45_1531839032036.jpg

AP_309610866947_c0-0-2769-1615_s885x516.jpg

Forum List

Back