Trump mocks NBC with doctored video of mic glitch that hampered debate

I look forward to hearing Donald Dork's mocking nickname for Tulsi Gabbard.
so you would appear to be against this "name calling" unless you're doing it to him.

got it.
Yes.
then you're a "fuck-jug-head" - one of those who demands no one mocks you but you openly mock all.
I get mocked here all the time. I don't care. I make no demands. You are making that up.
so - you are going to jump trumps ass when he makes up a name for gabbard - cause of xyz reason - however, in the same breath as being pissed at the name calling, you're doing it to trump.

when you graduate the 6th grade, maybe then you'll understand the irony in that. see you in 8 years.

Gabbard is the first and only Iraq War Veteran to run for President. She is also currently a Major in the National Guard. Some folks probably think that is relevant and makes her relevant.

Being a war vet does not make a person automatically Immaculate, and it does not make a person correct in everything they say. John Kerry is an idiot and a lying sack of shit. McCain was a fucking liar and traitor to his own party.

The very fact that Gabbard is a Democrat shows she's a dope. She may be less dopey than Beato and Pocoahantas, but thats about it.

Trump is making a mockery out of our Democracy.

Good will falling. Bad will rising.

maybe YOUR goodwill - but that's the problem. . . you view what you want good, what others want, bad.

how did we get so fucked up? but i promise you - just cause you're happy or mad, no one gives a shit. so YOUR goodwill may rise and fall but that don't mean shit overall. we basically swapped sides and people bitch again but from the other seats.

Gabbard is the first and only Iraq War Veteran to run for President. She is also currently a Major in the National Guard. Some folks probably think that is relevant and makes her relevant.

Being a war vet does not make a person automatically Immaculate, and it does not make a person correct in everything they say. John Kerry is an idiot and a lying sack of shit. McCain was a fucking liar and traitor to his own party.

The very fact that Gabbard is a Democrat shows she's a dope. She may be less dopey than Beato and Pocoahantas, but thats about it.
Both Kerry and McCain were war heroes. You have a different opinion but don't think for one minute it is anything more than a personal opinion.

Both Kerry and McCain were war heroes. You have a different opinion but don't think for one minute it is anything more than a personal opinion.
Just like yours. The difference, however, is that she is correct.

Just like yours. The difference, however, is that she is correct.
Actually, the US military officially declared both of them as heroes by awarding them Medals for heroism.

maybe YOUR goodwill - but that's the problem. . . you view what you want good, what others want, bad.

how did we get so fucked up? but i promise you - just cause you're happy or mad, no one gives a shit. so YOUR goodwill may rise and fall but that don't mean shit overall. we basically swapped sides and people bitch again but from the other seats.

But it's not about me or you, whether we're happy or sad. For large corporations and countries, goodwill is a tangible asset.

https://www.usnews.com/news/the-rep...icas-reputation-at-home-and-abroad-is-falling

The spectacle of Trumps mockery is just a trite reminder of the real damage his actions and words have caused.

Both Kerry and McCain were war heroes........

Are you braindead? Did you not read what I said?

AGAIN: Being a war vet - or a war hero - does not make a person automatically Immaculate, and it does not make a person correct in everything they say. John Kerry is an idiot and a lying sack of shit. McCain was a fucking liar and traitor to his own party. Kerry and McCain might be war heros but they are still sacks of shit.

Both Kerry and McCain were war heroes........

Are you braindead? Did you not read what I said?

AGAIN: Being a war vet - or a war hero - does not make a person automatically Immaculate, and it does not make a person correct in everything they say. John Kerry is an idiot and a lying sack of shit. McCain was a fucking liar and traitor to his own party. Kerry and McCain might be war heros but they are still sacks of shit.

Kerry and McCain both volunteered to serve in combat. That take some guts and probably love of country, so maybe lighten up on them a little bit if they're not as perfect as you think they should be?

Trump mocks - that says it all.

everything is the other guys fault according to Goldilocks. It's who he is, and what he does.

I don't believe they were. I believe that many of these people are thrust on us with stories made up to give them that Chesty Puller image. And if a woman it is really suspicious.

Forum List

Back