First democratic debates a disaster for NBC

I guess they shouldn't have kicked GOD out of the Party. God will not be mocked.

A right wing, racist talking about God. What a fucking joke.
Lol, a racist calling someone else a racist. Your only good black people are the ones on the plantation. When they get an education and walk off, your kind calls them uncle Tom's. That's why you want to flood the United States with illegals, because minorities are walking off the plantation at a record rate. So carry on, racist.

An ass clown quoting some bullshit he heard Rush Limpbaugh say.
Not at all, liberals are the most racist people on earth.

It seems the demoquacks put on quite the clown show judging from what I'm seeing on sites.

About what I expected

NBC Hit With Technical Issues at Democratic Debate; Trump Blasts ‘Truly Unprofessional’ Network

That's why you need to get a real news organization in charge. I bet this shit wouldn't happen had it been on FNC. What a fucking embarrassment.

You actually started a thread to suggest the Fox Noise Channel, with it's "three Mexican countries", is better than somebodydat technical stuff??

TOO funneh.
This was FAR worse.

You have any idea how often mics get left on?

On the other hand it takes initiative action to actually construct a graphic that says "three Mexican countries" and then put it on the air.
Faux is deep in the "active/stupid" category.
Its funny how the networks have become political parties themselves-only problem, its two against one.
Two against one what?

It’s seems like if they were an organized news entity that the mics could have been cut off in seconds. But the had to cut away, tried to come back, cut away again, and finally came back,
See they are so busy running around and spending money trying to create fake news that they don’t employ awake tech support anymore

Last edited:
NBC Hit With Technical Issues at Democratic Debate; Trump Blasts ‘Truly Unprofessional’ Network

That's why you need to get a real news organization in charge. I bet this shit wouldn't happen had it been on FNC. What a fucking embarrassment.

NBC was left red-faced during Wednesday night’s Democratic presidential debates when audio issues plagued moderators Chuck Todd and Rachel Maddow.

Following the gaffe, NBC quickly cut to commercial before returning with Todd and Maddow vowing to march on from the “technical difficulties.”

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

What a waste it is to lose one's mind, or not to have a mind as being very wasteful. How true that is.

NBC was left red-faced during Wednesday night’s Democratic presidential debates when audio issues plagued moderators Chuck Todd and Rachel Maddow.

Following the gaffe, NBC quickly cut to commercial before returning with Todd and Maddow vowing to march on from the “technical difficulties.”
Yes another reason for Fox to moderate the Sean Hannity hosted 2020 Presidential debates

All the Mexican countries will be there :thup:

I guess they shouldn't have kicked GOD out of the Party. God will not be mocked.

Lol, a racist calling someone else a racist. Your only good black people are the ones on the plantation. When they get an education and walk off, your kind calls them uncle Tom's. That's why you want to flood the United States with illegals, because minorities are walking off the plantation at a record rate. So carry on, racist.

An ass clown quoting some bullshit he heard Rush Limpbaugh say.
Not at all, liberals are the most racist people on earth.

By definition, that's impossible. "All men are created equal" cannot be its own opposite. Fun fact.

Remember George Wallace the DEM racist? Apparently God decided to let George grow up to be a racist right?
The DEMs ARE the party of negro haters.
Google is your friend.

George Wallace the guy who offered to switch to be a Republican so he could be Barry Goldwater's running mate?
George Wallace who ran for POTUS with a rightwing fringe wacko American Independent Party four years later?

Will NBC survive? They still have the most news viewers of any television news, burying FOX by 10 million viewers every day, not even counting their magazine-type news shows and specials.

Will NBC survive? They still have the most news viewers of any television news, burying FOX by 10 million viewers every day, not even counting their magazine-type news shows and specials.

Survive? Sure. Be asked to host another democratic debate? Unlikely.

FNC and NBC don't compete. One is cable news, one is over the air. I know you're probably too stupid to know the difference, so leave ratings up to the adults.

Oh yea, I can sell more hamburgers than my neighbor because I give them away free, he charges for them. So amazingly, MY BURGERS MUST BE BETTER BECAUSE I SELL MORE! LOL

How about their ratings compared to another cable only news source, like CNN? Ooops.....FNC dominates.

Fox News Digital continues to dominate, tops CNN in several key metrics during May

CNN Ratings Plummet 26% In Prime Time As Fox News Dominates

FNC OWNS cable news.

Last edited:
You actually started a thread to suggest the Fox Noise Channel, with it's "three Mexican countries", is better than somebody at technical stuff??

TOO funneh.

View attachment 266598

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyeah ummm I'm afraid leaving the wrong mics in the mix has zero to do with "Liberalism".

OP fucked up on a grand scale here, trying to compare NBC with "a real news organization". DEAL with that. You'll notice he ran away.

NBC is in fact the oldest network in existence, dating from 1926.
Fake news for a long time... lol

Once AGAIN for the nonsentient ----- mismanaged mics has nothing in the world to do with "news".
You shouldn't call what NBC does news and that so called debate was more like feeding time at the zoo.

Actually I already pointed out, last night, that a debate is not news. Go lurn to reed.

Again, *NONE* of which has jack friggety squat to do with mics being in the mix.

Survive? Sure. Be asked to host another democratic debate? Unlikely.

FNC and NBC don't compete. One is cable news, one is over the air. I know you're probably too stupid to know the difference, so leave ratings up to the adults.

How about their ratings compared to another cable only news source, like CNN? Ooops.....FNC dominates.

Fox News Digital continues to dominate, tops CNN in several key metrics during May

CNN Ratings Plummet 26% In Prime Time As Fox News Dominates

FNC OWNS cable news.
Cable news relies on hype and marketing gimmicks. They are like pimples on a frogs ass compared to NBC, ABC, and CBS. What does that mean? Well, it means NBC is a giant and FOX is a dwarf as far as a news source for Americans.

Forum List

Back