Trump mocks NBC with doctored video of mic glitch that hampered debate

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California

President Trump continued to mock NBC News on Thursday morning for technical issues during the first Democratic primary debate, posting a hilarious doctored video of him appearing at the debate to the tune of "Crazy Train" by Ozzy Osborne.
"Thank you @MSNBC, real professionals! @chucktodd @maddow," he wrote, adding a video made by Carpe Donktum, Trump's favorite meme creator on the Internet.

Tweet: Donald J. Trump on Twitter

You can't tell me Google doesn't screen videos for poltical reasons.
You can't find this video by searching for it on Google or Youtube. Unless you know the creators name.
You can, however, find fake videos of the fake video.

I look forward to hearing Donald Dork's mocking nickname for Tulsi Gabbard.

You can't tell me Google doesn't screen videos for poltical reasons.
You can't find this video by searching for it on Google or Youtube. Unless you know the creators name.
You can, however, find fake videos of the fake video.
I couldn't find it either but I did find these white married couples on google.

screenshot_108.png

When you are irrelevant you do not get a name from Trump!
Gabbard is the first and only Iraq War Veteran to run for President. She is also currently a Major in the National Guard. Some folks probably think that is relevant and makes her relevant.

Looks like they are really getting into Trumps tiny brain

Thought he was on the way to Japan and had more important things to do

Cramp is a dumbfuck.

Looks like they are really getting into Trumps tiny brain

LOL. That's funny coming fro a dope like you since Trump LIVES in your head rent free.

Shut up CRAMP, you dumbass.

It should be some spectacle when Trump debates himself.

Kinda' like when you suck on yourself on another lonely Saturday night? LOL

Trump Calls Debate 'Boring,' Mocks NBC Technical Glitch

(CNSNews.com) - President Donald Trump apparently caught some, if not all, of the Democrat debate while flying to Japan on Wednesday. He tweeted his reaction in one word: "BORING!"

Trump also criticized NBC/MSNBC for a technical glitch that forced moderators Chuck Todd and Rachel Maddow to go to a commercial break just as they started their first round of questions:

"@NBCNews and @MSNBC should be ashamed of themselves for having such a horrible technical breakdown in the middle of the debate. Truly unprofessional and only worthy of a FAKE NEWS Organization, which they are!" Trump tweeted.

The president continued the criticism early Thursday morning, tweeting, "Thank you @MSNBC, real professionals! @chucktodd @maddow"

Attached to that tweet was a doctored (fake) video of the Democrat debate stage going dark, which it did not -- and then Donald Trump appearing on the (fake) debate stage.

Hopefully, Donald Dork will be replaced by a mature grown-up who knows how to refrain from lying about anything and everything. Our Dorky President is the one who has become boring.

Hopefully, Donald Dork will be replaced by a mature grown-up who knows how to refrain from lying about anything and everything. Our Dorky President is the one who has become boring.
It want be from the Democratic Party. :21:

Gabbard is the first and only Iraq War Veteran to run for President. She is also currently a Major in the National Guard. Some folks probably think that is relevant and makes her relevant.
We can wait for 2024 for this candidate to become relevant....
nK2W1uV.jpg

Oh look first quarter GDP just out.....
Gross domestic product increased at a 3.1% annualized rate, also driven by strong defense spending, the government said in its third reading of first-quarter GDP...... Thank you Surrender Monkey for NOT BEING PRESIDENT WHEN IT COUNTS!

Forum List

Back