Zone1 First Baptist Church Flies Pride Flag

Witchcraft is a sin as great as homosexuality. You mock Christ when you claim to be Christian then celebrate every aspect of witchcraft as you do.

Time to focus on your own salvation and not your brothers. You wondered why God does not hear you, the answer can be found in this thread
We are not obligated to believe in or follow your so-called "religion".

If it did the entire congregation would ride the entire pastoral staff out on a rail. (Tarred and feathered as well)

I attend a very conservative Baptist Church. Any Church that promotes or accepts LGBTQ is instantly tossed from the SBC. The SBC has already tossed two churches for that insanity.
And I expect the membership of those churches declined

Last edited:
You're a very strange dude.

We're coming for you Frankenstein. With our TexMex and Queso and Brown people, replacing your crappy cuisine. MUAHAHA.

Yet...sexual abuse appears to be just fine.
First...
Roadrunner is decidedly all woman. I understand the confusion as she chose a male cartoon character for her avatar...but knowing her there's a reason why that will have nothing to do with any LGBTQ intent behind it.

Secondly,
The Southern Baptist Convention is a Convention of churches that has published a list of pastors which have been convicted or heavily investigated over multiple allegations of sexual misconduct and impropriety. The specific committee did so under duress from the legal team retained to create the list but they did publish this list created from news outlets which publicly published the stories. And the SBC has always been vigilant in recommending that every church conduct a background check on any prospective pastor they wish to consider for hiring. Of course this doesn't stop or screen out all of these individuals but it does cut off the obvious ones.

Trump is not a cartoon character though but I really don't want to get off topic.

Roadrunner needs to join Westboro Baptist Church and practice Christian hate freely

The SBC....who's creation was based on the support of slavery.
Completely inaccurate....they supported temperance. And the entire state of Virginia was supportive of slavery which was to equalize the economic slavery the North was imposing on the Southern States...which led to them being in favor of becoming secessionist...wanting to leave the entire nation that created this situation.
Granted I tend to think that they were a bit more than slightly self righteous...but unequal to the mountain of self-righteousness that was held by the Northern states which looked to economically enslave the entire whole of the Southeastern states.
Especially when considering the treatment of the freed slaves...those who survived being slaughtered by the Northern Soldiers often starved or died from exposure by losing any and all basic needs of food, clothing, and shelter.

You're a very strange dude.

We're coming for you Frankenstein. With our TexMex and Queso and Brown people, replacing your crappy cuisine. MUAHAHA.

Yet...sexual abuse appears to be just fine.
I eat Mexican once a week , but since my family tree originates in Texas, I have a pretty good idea what Texas is about. Why do you assume I have something against brown people.

Truth isn't hate !
a1d445cae313e1a68e6e1b984a04f2c65c96e428309b0170236881c77895ccb2_1.jpg

The membership of all churches are declining in the US, in line with trends seen in Western Europe as well.

That's because people these days are either God haters, or can't find a decent church anymore.

Witchcraft is a sin as great as homosexuality. You mock Christ when you claim to be Christian then celebrate every aspect of witchcraft as you do.

Time to focus on your own salvation and not your brothers. You wondered why God does not hear you, the answer can be found in this thread
^^ unprofitable servant

He is leading a charge for systemic racism that doesn't exist!
Its why the convention was formed. His argument is that their moral standing in God's eyes is tainted as a result. The many instances sexual harassments/assault and cover up of that also lessons the strength of their argument.

The problem is that these people just don't want to hear what they're doing is wrong. They have a fairytale version of Jesus inside their minds and although Jesus loves us all, He doesn't sugarcoat things and always dishes out consequences for those people who don't repent and just continue to live in their sin without even attempting to change. Very sad and sickening. However, it's also interesting that this particular church has closed shortly after the confrontation. Btw, JohnDB I sure hope that this doesn't happen at your church since I know you're Baptist, but if it does I have confidence that you'll find a new church.

Being triggered by a piece of cloth. Sad.

Forum List

Back