Firefly was the best television series of all time.

dblack

Diamond Member
May 21, 2011
There is no discussion required. This is established fact.

Studies have shown.

You are correct, Sir. I have read it in books.

/nod

And my daughter will love me forever for giving her the middle name Serenity, years and years before the fact.

I have never watched it, and now I'm going to.
I have no idea what it is..hope it's good!

The Prisoner for me. Then there was the Twilight Zone and Outer Limits. But heck Monty Python's Flying Circus and Fawltey Towers are right up there for me as well.

Chef was killer. Benny Hill and let us not forget one of my super faves Dave Allen.

Seriously. How on earth can one pick just one?

SCTV rocked. Give me Schmenges and a dedication to the Christmas Budgie any day. Long live Lutonia sp?

lol, I can't pick just one.

Last edited:
"Best television show ever" could be debated forever, but it is a great show. It also hasn't lost any repeat viewing value. It's too bad there was only one season and a movie, though.

The Prisoner for me. Then there was the Twilight Zone and Outer Limits. But heck Monty Python's Flying Circus and Fawltey Towers are right up there for me as well.

Chef was killer. Benny Hill and let us not forget one of my super faves Dave Allen.

Seriously. How on earth can one pick just one?

SCTV rocked. Give me Schmenges and a dedication to the Christmas Budgie any day. Long live Lutonia sp?

lol, I can't pick just one.

Dave Allen at Large! Darlin', you're dating yourself! How about Beyond the Fringe? Gosh, I loved them all!

I like Castle better. The only way I can see Firefly is on line, and the pictures are too dark to see anything.

I also like Big Bang Theory better.

And Doctor Horrible

And The Guild.

For serious fare I allways thought the second season of Wiseguy was extraordinary. Joan Severance and Kevin Spacey as Mel and Suzy Proffitt were simply outstanding and the writing was fantastic.

Meh. The movie was the best part of that show.

Dr. Who is the best SF show of all time.

I have never watched it, and now I'm going to.
I have no idea what it is..hope it's good!
It's good. Some excellent writing and memorable lines. But the movie is one of the best SF films in the last 20 years.

Forum List

Back