Why the avie?

Grace

Rookie
Jan 29, 2011
So....why are you using the one you have? Any special meaning?

I have a whole bunch of strong womens faces. But I kinda miss my bird ladies. I like switching them.

So tell me why you have the one you are currently "wearing".

Last edited:
I have been "Rat in the Hat" on every board I joined except for an aviation board.

I use the rats to stay on theme. Unless I get in a weird mood, and use Star Trek avies.

Freaks and Geeks was the second-best television series in the last several decades (Firefly was first), and Haverchuck was the best character of all time.

That is all.

Over and out.

the first board I joined was Megatokyo. I just got in the habit of using female anime charachters. Because they are cute.
I have used Kimiko Nanasawa from Megatokyo,
Kyoko Otonashi from Maison Ikkoku
Akane Tendo from Ranma
Rin from InuYasha
Lum from Urasei Yatsura
I used Yuki Nagato from Haruhi Suzumiaya for a long time because she is most like me, despite being female. The avi had her reading a book while waterskiing.
Lately I have been using Sora from Sketchbook Full Color. She is very sweet and a bit of a space case. Sort of a anime version of Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter.
I am thinking of changing, but I have so many that I want to use I can't make up my mind. And I don't like changing that often. Right now I am sort of leaning toward Noda Megumi from Nodame.

I have a whole bunch of strong womens faces. But I kinda miss my bird ladies. I like switching them.

Ask Allie Babba why she has an avatar of a snarling little dog!

I think this thread is for anyone who wants to to explain why they are using their avatars, not for Grace to run around the board asking posters to explain themselves.

I used a lotus avatar for a long time. The lotus symbolizes buddha nature, the purist flower though it arises out of mud.

Why don't you take your bullshit somewhere else and fight?

I would rep ya again, ratty, but I already did, lol. I owe ya one.

It's pretty much represents the frozen rigor mortis shape my face assumes upon reading the political, economic, social and musical taste of the good folks at USMB.

:razz::razz::razz:

On edit:

Otherwise I'd have a running theme of pirates and jolly rogers.

Last edited:
I've considered posting a real pic, but Haverchuck captures what I think is best about being a person.

Forum List

Back