Fired Trump?

bertramhall

Aug 14, 2015
Roger Stone, a political adviser for Trump who had been serving for him even before the electoral campaign has stopped consultations for the real estate mogul. Roger stone had begun his career in `big policy` with the Nixon`s presidential campaign and since served as a constant adviser for the GOP. Trump says it is him who doesn`t need help of Stone and he would like to be surrounded by `best of the best` advisers. Could the Obama`s victory in the two last Presidential elections be the reason for the Stone`s dismissal from office or the GOP establishment fed up with Trump`s absurd?
Trump ends relationship with longtime political adviser Roger Stone - The Washington Post

More wringing of the hands and attempts to discredit Trump I see.

Might as well get used to it people, Trump isn't going anywhere. He will still be top tier when the primaries get here.

He doesn't need a political adviser, so long as he keeps connecting with the American people.

Trump says it is him who doesn`t need help of Stone

:lol:

Yeah that's like Rash Limpjob losing his advertisers over Slutgate and then telling people they were "begging to come back" and Limblob said no. :rofl:

I doubt it's got anything to do with the last elections. That's been a while. Far more likely is that Stone gave him a dose of reality. Rump doesn't do well with reality.

More wringing of the hands and attempts to discredit Trump I see.

Might as well get used to it people, Trump isn't going anywhere. He will still be top tier when the primaries get here.

He doesn't need a political adviser, so long as he keeps connecting with the American people.
Very entertaining the way he bitch slapped the Bush brothers over the weekend. Weird how he took the side of the Democrat George critics and blasted the supporters of his war policies. It's amazing how that guy is turning the Republican brand into the party of progressive liberalism.

The FBI does background checks (which are not revealed to the public) on candidates near the time of party conventions. Given Trump's cushy relations with mob bosses and his lifetime of financial sleaze, those should be interesting. My guess is that Trump bails right before that.

Could you imagine the howling if Hillary was best pals with a mob boss? Alas, this is a Republican, so the media gives him a free pass.

Forum List

Back