The origin of political correctness. "Racism" is BS.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
I like Bill Whittle's videos, and this one takes PC down pretty well. I particularly enjoyed the part where slavery and racism are discussed and I was reminded of how the criminal Eric Holder pissed and moaned about American's "cowardice" involving race discussion. As if pointing out the fact that black africans sold their conquered black enemies to arab and portuguese slave traders was part of the discussion fascist pigs want to be heard.

Does this apply to women also? I want to freely call women whores and discuss their panties in their company. Can I do that or is it all the fault of the PC police why I cannot?

• Banned
Thank you once again guano, for proving that you and the rest of the CFAGs are weapons grade stupid.

I do believe that Nancy Reagan started the whole political correct thing..Why during Reagan we have to cut out Polish jokes and East German jokes...

Based on what's been previously posted Whittle Bill's an aimless idiot who doesn't bother to fact check a damn thing he says. Not going to waste my time playing it.

What we call "PC" is simply the social pressure guideline that every human society that has ever existed anywhere on Earth has employed to perpetuate its social/moral structure. As such it can be reasonable, or it can get out of hand; it's a matter of degree.

I like Bill Whittle's videos, and this one takes PC down pretty well. I particularly enjoyed the part where slavery and racism are discussed and I was reminded of how the criminal Eric Holder pissed and moaned about American's "cowardice" involving race discussion. As if pointing out the fact that black africans sold their conquered black enemies to arab and portuguese slave traders was part of the discussion fascist pigs want to be heard.

Racists would be funny if they weren't so sick and potentially dangerous.

Very un-American.

YAAAAAWWWWWWNNN

in reality many left-wingers are simply race-baiting losers and douchebags.

i love the way left-wing nutjobs just spew forth their false narrative as if it is the gospel truth. Take for example the talking point that the right is just afraid of their declining numbers. what morons left-wingers are and here's why:

according to obama's last Census there are 198 million non-Hispanic White people in America. that is SEVENTY-EIGHT MILLION MORE than Black, non-White Hispanic and Asian COMBINED.

if white people are afraid of their declining numbers they arent going to become a minority in this country in their lifetimes.

libs are just race-baiting losers who lie to themselves

Racists would be funny if they weren't so sick and potentially dangerous.

Very un-American.

i agree; and race-baiting, divisive left-wing racists are the most dangerous of all

Based on what's been previously posted Whittle Bill's an aimless idiot who doesn't bother to fact check a damn thing he says. Not going to waste my time playing it.

What we call "PC" is simply the social pressure guideline that every human society that has ever existed anywhere on Earth has employed to perpetuate its social/moral structure. As such it can be reasonable, or it can get out of hand; it's a matter of degree.

good one nutjob; can we agree then it's gotten way out of hand when used by the Progressive Left?

I do believe that Nancy Reagan started the whole political correct thing..Why during Reagan we have to cut out Polish jokes and East German jokes...

Pretending that your asinine response was based on reality, there has been no stoppage in jokes demeaning to whites of any ethnicity, or their religions.

When was the last time you heard Eddie Murphy or anyone else joke about fags the way they did in the 80's and 90's?

Yup, racism has always been America's great cross to carry, and the Pete's denial prove it.

Political Correctness Pete is fun to read. Thanks for the OP.

Pretending that your asinine response was based on reality, there has been no stoppage in jokes demeaning to whites of any ethnicity, or their religions.

When was the last time you heard Eddie Murphy or anyone else joke about fags the way they did in the 80's and 90's?

I am suppose to hear every comedy routine ever performed?I hear Chris Black doing it....Chappelle...

YAAAAAWWWWWWNNN

i love the way left-wing nutjobs just spew forth their false narrative as if it is the gospel truth. Take for example the talking point that the right is just afraid of their declining numbers. what morons left-wingers are and here's why:

according to obama's last Census there are 198 million non-Hispanic White people in America. that is SEVENTY-EIGHT MILLION MORE than Black, non-White Hispanic and Asian COMBINED.

if white people are afraid of their declining numbers they arent going to become a minority in this country in their lifetimes.

So your race baiting is better there bedwetter?

YAAAAAWWWWWWNNN

YAWN. how am i race-baiting???????

YAAAAAWWWWWWNNN

YAWN. how am i race-baiting???????
Holding a certain food item in your hand...

Forum List

Back