FIRED...After a 'WTF' Facebook Post Moment! Another One Gone....

In other words: OL takes offense at your broad brush.
It's not a 'broad brush' at all. The number of 'Despicable Liberal Freaks' is actually fairly SMALL. As I stated, I am not calling ALL Liberals, or even a majority of Liberals, 'Despicable Liberal Freaks'. I am not calling all Democrats 'Despicable Liberal Freaks'.

I am calling the select few political leftist extremists who would dare to respond to such a tragedy by declaring they have no sympathy for 589 American citizens shot (59 dead / 525 wounded) because they are probably 'Republicans'.

Off the top of my head I could only name one other such 'Despicable Liberal Freak' - Bill Ayers, the domestic terrorist who declared the only thing he regretted about bombing his own country was that he didn't perpetrate more bombings and showed no remorse for the 1st responders murdered by the group of which he was a member.

If 'OL' is looking for 'Equal Time' for 'Despicable Conservative Freaks', I was not going to post them because this is about the 'Despicable Liberal Freak' who just got fired, but I can briefly state that YES, there are / have also been 'Despicable Conservative Freaks' who have perpetrated heinous crimes for f*ed up political reasons, too, and who have expressed similar hate-speech as this 'Despicable Liberal Freak'. (We could even start a whole new thread on

'Despicable Conservative Freaks' or a comprehensive thread on ALL political Despicable Freaks' if OL wants.)

Again, I am not 'painting with a broad brush'. There are - I HOPE - very few despicable people with such hatred in their hearts as this 'Despicable Liberal Freak', which IMO is what SHE is.

And again, please don't infer that I am blaming 'millions' of people for what she did. She, though, is NOT alone, unfortunately - on 'both sides'.

Yup. One miserable lawyer of Tipsycat's ilk gets all worked up on the internet and therefore EVERY SINGLE liberal, leftist or soul who is embarrassed by Trump is now boiling with hate. LOL One person= millions of people. YOU are the one being hateful, Easy.
Did I say this despicable person = MILLIONS, or even EVERY Democrat.

I used the term 'Despicable Liberal Freaks' - such as THIS person. Are YOU trying to say that all Liberals are 'Despicable Liberal Freaks' or that there are MILLIONS of 'Despicable Liberal Freaks' out there? I'm Not. There are, however, some, and this FIRED ex-CBS employee is one of them.

There ARE some out there. Another 'fine example' is domestic Terrorist Bill Ayers. in an interview this 'Despicable Liberal Freaks' stated he had no regrets for perpetrating bombings against his own country. His only regret, he stated in the interview, was not perpetrating MORE of them. When asked about the 1st responders that were killed by the group he was part of, he had no sympathy for them, either.

Hateful - me? I pointed out how this hateful political extremist declared that she is not sympathetic with the 59 Americans killed and so many others wounded, as if to say they somehow DESERVED to be shot for being Republicans.

Give me a break this morning, OL. You want to turn this around on me and make ME the 'bad guy' here?! And you have to do it by putting words I did not say in it to do so.

You seem to be looking for a 'fight' or to defend this miserable, hateful person who almost revels in the deaths and misery of so many because she thinks they might be Republicans, which to her almost justifies their being shot.

Get real.
Yup. One miserable lawyer of Tipsycat's ilk gets all worked up on the internet and therefore EVERY SINGLE liberal, leftist or soul who is embarrassed by Trump is now boiling with hate. LOL One person= millions of people. YOU are the one being hateful, Easy.
Did I say this despicable person = MILLIONS, or even EVERY Democrat.

I used the term 'Despicable Liberal Freaks' - such as THIS person. Are YOU trying to say that all Liberals are 'Despicable Liberal Freaks' or that there are MILLIONS of 'Despicable Liberal Freaks' out there? I'm Not. There are, however, some, and this FIRED ex-CBS employee is one of them.

There ARE some out there. Another 'fine example' is domestic Terrorist Bill Ayers. in an interview this 'Despicable Liberal Freaks' stated he had no regrets for perpetrating bombings against his own country. His only regret, he stated in the interview, was not perpetrating MORE of them. When asked about the 1st responders that were killed by the group he was part of, he had no sympathy for them, either.

Hateful - me? I pointed out how this hateful political extremist declared that she is not sympathetic with the 59 Americans killed and so many others wounded, as if to say they somehow DESERVED to be shot for being Republicans.

Give me a break this morning, OL. You want to turn this around on me and make ME the 'bad guy' here?! And you have to do it by putting words I did not say in it to do so.

You seem to be looking for a 'fight' or to defend this miserable, hateful person who almost revels in the deaths and misery of so many because she thinks they might be Republicans, which to her almost justifies their being shot.

Get real.
Don't play all innocent victim on me this morning, Easy. I am able to tease out the main idea of the OP. It is not to draw attention to a solitary shit head. Lots of stereotyping and generalizing this to all shitheads in your words.

Despicable Liberal FREAKS can not help exposing who they truly are in times of tragedy that SHOULD rally everyone together. They simply can not contain the HATE that boils beneath their skin...

Well said.

It's not a 'broad brush' at all. The number of 'Despicable Liberal Freaks' is actually fairly SMALL. As I stated, I am not calling ALL Liberals, or even a majority of Liberals, 'Despicable Liberal Freaks'. I am not calling all Democrats 'Despicable Liberal Freaks'.

I am calling the select few political leftist extremists who would dare to respond to such a tragedy by declaring they have no sympathy for 589 American citizens shot (59 dead / 525 wounded) because they are probably 'Republicans'.

Off the top of my head I could only name one other such 'Despicable Liberal Freak' - Bill Ayers, the domestic terrorist who declared the only thing he regretted about bombing his own country was that he didn't perpetrate more bombings and showed no remorse for the 1st responders murdered by the group of which he was a member.

If 'OL' is looking for 'Equal Time' for 'Despicable Conservative Freaks', I was not going to post them because this is about the 'Despicable Liberal Freak' who just got fired, but I can briefly state that YES, there are / have also been 'Despicable Conservative Freaks' who have perpetrated heinous crimes for f*ed up political reasons, too, and who have expressed similar hate-speech as this 'Despicable Liberal Freak'. (We could even start a whole new thread on

'Despicable Conservative Freaks' or a comprehensive thread on ALL political Despicable Freaks' if OL wants.)

Again, I am not 'painting with a broad brush'. There are - I HOPE - very few despicable people with such hatred in their hearts as this 'Despicable Liberal Freak', which IMO is what SHE is.

And again, please don't infer that I am blaming 'millions' of people for what she did. She, though, is NOT alone, unfortunately - on 'both sides'.
If 'OL' is looking for 'Equal Time' for 'Despicable Conservative Freaks',
I don't know where you would get that idea, but no.

Typical when one's personal convictions go from 'that's my opinion' to 'my opinion is the ultimate truth'

we see it more and more in our society, where anyone that disagrees is immediately vilified and attacked- and we see it daily here.

people walking around with their heads so far up their asses that they think their opinion is enough to justify violence for their cause or to turn a blind eye to outright murder.

there are no limitations on what is allowable when simple common sense and the law is thrown out the window and even violence on this level gets a shrug and 'oh well, they didn't see things the way I do'. laws are meaningless. people's sense of morality is only bounded by their own opinions of what is right or wrong.

we see it with the fucktards of antifa who prepare for and incite violence because they've decided that they are so right that they have the justification to do anything they so desire, and we see it with these types of idiots who think their personal worldview is so vastly superior that those that even maybe possibly don't share it deserve to be killed.

it's utterly disgusting what a bunch of self absorbed morons our people are becoming....

Forum List

Back