FIRED...After a 'WTF' Facebook Post Moment! Another One Gone....

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Despicable Liberal FREAKS can not help exposing who they truly are in times of tragedy that SHOULD rally everyone together. They simply can not contain the HATE that boils beneath their skin...

“If they wouldn’t do anything when children were murdered I have
no hope that Repugs will ever do the right thing. I’m actually not even

sympathetic bc country music fans often are Republican gun toters.”

And with THAT, Americans say 'Good-bye' to your ass! Buh-Bye, Hayley Geftman-Gold...

:fu:

CBS executive fired over social media post about Vegas shooting - Hot Air

Should they fire people over what they post on social media? Hmm, that's debatable.

Possibly, when they're a public personality like that, maybe. Maybe not.

He was fired

If he was a conservative....he would be guest hosting on Fox News

Despicable Liberal FREAKS can not help exposing who they truly are in times of tragedy that SHOULD rally everyone together. They simply can not contain the HATE that boils beneath their skin...

“If they wouldn’t do anything when children were murdered I have
no hope that Repugs will ever do the right thing. I’m actually not even

sympathetic bc country music fans often are Republican gun toters.”

And with THAT, Americans say 'Good-bye' to your ass! Buh-Bye, Hayley Geftman-Gold...

:fu:

CBS executive fired over social media post about Vegas shooting - Hot Air
Yup. One miserable lawyer of Tipsycat's ilk gets all worked up on the internet and therefore EVERY SINGLE liberal, leftist or soul who is embarrassed by Trump is now boiling with hate. LOL One person= millions of people. YOU are the one being hateful, Easy.

Should they fire people over what they post on social media? Hmm, that's debatable. Possibly, when they're a public personality like that, maybe. Maybe not.
Hayley Geftman-Gold is - WAS - a CBS employee, representing the media / NEWS agency, who is supposed to be UN-Biased. She violated that, not to mention the comment was hate-filled callous, and despicable considering 59 Americans were murdered and so many more were wounded.

The backlash over what she posted would have been 'swift and terrible'. CBS did the right thing.

He was fired

If he was a conservative....he would be guest hosting on Fox News

Were there not folks who expressed support for the white supremacist wackos in Charlottesville that were fired?

Yup. One miserable lawyer of Tipsycat's ilk gets all worked up on the internet and therefore EVERY SINGLE liberal, leftist or soul who is embarrassed by Trump is now boiling with hate. LOL One person= millions of people. YOU are the one being hateful, Easy.
Did I say this despicable person = MILLIONS, or even EVERY Democrat.

I used the term 'Despicable Liberal Freaks' - such as THIS person. Are YOU trying to say that all Liberals are 'Despicable Liberal Freaks' or that there are MILLIONS of 'Despicable Liberal Freaks' out there? I'm Not. There are, however, some, and this FIRED ex-CBS employee is one of them.

There ARE some out there. Another 'fine example' is domestic Terrorist Bill Ayers. in an interview this 'Despicable Liberal Freaks' stated he had no regrets for perpetrating bombings against his own country. His only regret, he stated in the interview, was not perpetrating MORE of them. When asked about the 1st responders that were killed by the group he was part of, he had no sympathy for them, either.

Hateful - me? I pointed out how this hateful political extremist declared that she is not sympathetic with the 59 Americans killed and so many others wounded, as if to say they somehow DESERVED to be shot for being Republicans.

Give me a break this morning, OL. You want to turn this around on me and make ME the 'bad guy' here?! And you have to do it by putting words I did not say in it to do so.

You seem to be looking for a 'fight' or to defend this miserable, hateful person who almost revels in the deaths and misery of so many because she thinks they might be Republicans, which to her almost justifies their being shot.

Get real.

Last edited:
yeah , kinda agree with the thought . While i grin i don't think it should be like that although it was her Private employer that did the firing so guess thats its up to them Marion .

thing is that this is simply one lefty democrat lawyer , she could be remebered and always held up as a lefty , unamerican employee of media and example of lefty democrats . Now she has disappeared and will just go to work on mrobama or hilarys team i guess .

I used the term 'Despicable Liberal Freaks' - such as THIS person. Are YOU trying to say that all Liberals are 'Despicable Liberal Freaks' or that there are MILLIONS of 'Despicable Liberal Freaks' out there? I'm Not. There are, however, some, and this FIRED ex-CBS employee is one of them.

There ARE some out there. Another 'fine example' is domestic Terrorist Bill Ayers. in an interview this 'Despicable Liberal Freaks' stated he had no regrets for perpetrating bombings against his own country. His only regret, he stated in the interview, was not perpetrating MORE of them. When asked about the 1st responders that were killed by the group he was part of, he had no sympathy for them, either.

Hateful - me? I pointed out how this hateful political extremist declared that she is not sympathetic with the 59 Americans killed and so many others wounded, as if to say they somehow DESERVED to be shot for being Republicans.

Give me a break this morning, OL. You want to turn this around on me and make ME the 'bad guy' here?! And you have to do it by putting words I did not say in it to do so.

You seem to be looking for a 'fight' or to defend this miserable, hateful person who almost revels in the deaths and misery of so many because she thinks they might be Republicans, which to her almost justifies their being shot.

Get real.

Get real.
Don't play all innocent victim on me this morning, Easy. I am able to tease out the main idea of the OP. It is not to draw attention to a solitary shit head. Lots of stereotyping and generalizing this to all shitheads in your words.

Get real.

Get real.
Don't play all innocent victim on me this morning, Easy. I am able to tease out the main idea of the OP. It is not to draw attention to a solitary shit head. Lots of stereotyping and generalizing this to all shitheads in your words.

In other words: OL takes offense at your broad brush.

Don't play all innocent victim on me this morning, Easy.

My dear, I would never claim to be the 'VICTIM'. The 'VICTIMS' in this case are the 59 dead and so many other Americans who were wounded, the ones FIRED 'lil' miss partisan a-hole' stated deserved none of her sympathy because they were most probably Republicans.

talking about despicable liberal freaks though , here is an example of a real danger similar to the liberal freak lawyer and she is a Taxpayer paid public school , union protected TEACHER . Think about the unAmerican lessons that she teaches your young American kids when she isn't possibly fiddling and sexually molesting them . --- Leftist Teacher Prays Only "White Trump Supporters" Died In Las Vegas Shooting --- yeah , American teacher sure have a reputation and are much more dangerous than one lefty lawyer working for ' cbs' , imo .

Forum List

Back