Would you say that what happened in Las Vegas was "EVIL" or just fifty shades?

Was the Las Vegas shooting an act of EVIL or not?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
God must not be too all powerful since he lost to Lucifer..
http://www.religioustolerance.org/wickey04.htm
We can all agree that this world is ruled by evil men, but many Christians believe that evil men ruling this world is NOT in accordance with GOD’S WILL. They cannot allow themselves to believe otherwise simply because their belief in this certain doctrine will NOT allow for them to believe that God has PLANNED for evil men to rule this world during this evil age.
Why Does God Allow Satan to Influence Mankind?
God tests the character of every human being, and that is a major aspect of what happened with Job. Paul wrote, “We are not trying to please men but God, who tests our hearts”
This is why the liberals have turned to Lucifer and does his bidding. The civil war wont be between the North and the South, but between ideologues of Good Vs Evil. And the Evil has started the war as we keep seeing with the liberals burning, raping, looting and now murdering.

1obama-satan.jpg
What is Lucifer's phone number, you seem to know all about it...
Why don't you call Obama, he seems to have a direct line to him...
Nah, he's got the same number as Trump....
Are you pissed that I am calling out Obama for being a tool of Satan?

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
"Obama learned his lesson well. I am proud to see that my father's model for organizing is being applied successfully beyond local community organizing to affect the Democratic campaign in 2008. It is a fine tribute to Saul Alinsky as we approach his 100th birthday." --Letter from L. DAVID ALINSKY, son of Neo-Marxist Saul Alinsky
Obama helped fund 'Alinsky Academy': "The Woods Fund, a nonprofit on which Obama served as paid director from 1999 to December 2002, provided startup funding and later capital to the Midwest Academy.... Obama sat on the Woods Fund board alongside William Ayers, founder of the Weather Underground domestic terrorist organization.... 'Midwest describes itself as 'one of the nation's oldest and best-known schools for community organizations, citizen organizations and individuals committed to progressive social change.'... Midwest teaches Alinsky tactics of community organizing."
Keep it up Moon and the rest of US may think you also are a follower of Lucifer and need to "see something , say something". You do act very radicalized when you post on this board.

T
mowing down people you don't know for whatever reason, is clearly evil.

who would say otherwise?
A radical leftist...who wishes to eliminate 'deplorables.'

They have a very long history of doing such things.
I'd need to see links with them stating such in relation to this very incident.

oh wait, that kunt from cbs...
Here is good column that provides a plausible explanation....

Shouldn’t someone in Big Media, specifically, in the so-called “conservative” media, at least raise these points?

Can there be any doubt that had this been a rap concert—an event comprised of tens of thousands of black men, women, and children—that, despite being short on verifiable facts, the very media figures who now refuse to indulge speculation as to the shooter’s motive would have wasted no time in speculating about “racism?”

Can we doubt that had the targeted event been a gathering of tens of thousands of Hispanics or Muslims or gays that we would have been treated to endless speculation concerning the likely “racism,” “Islamophobia,” and “homophobia,” respectively, of the shooter?

There is nothing objectionable about speculating, as long as the speculation is reasonable, rendered plausible (if not true) by the known facts. Intellectually curious people speculate. Speculation is actually preferable to the incessant repetition of talking points with which Americans are relentlessly bombarded by the media whenever events like this occur.

That those in the media now refuse to speculate or, to put it more accurately, that they refuse to advance the most plausible of speculative theories—the shooter, like the 66 year-old James Hodgkinson, who was in his age cohort, was an anti-Republican, anti-Trump zealot—is explained by the likely fact that he shared their animosity toward the same objects.

I’ll show my hand now: While I may be proven wrong, I’d bet dollars to donuts that Stephen Paddock was driven by the same homicidal hatred of all things to his right that animated Hodgkinson.

Paddock, I find it more credible than not, saw himself as a member of The Resistance.

The Vegas Shooter: His Motivation? - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
The fact that the DNC MSM is refusing to speculate on his motive, could be an indication he is a LWNJ.

T

who would say otherwise?

Shouldn’t someone in Big Media, specifically, in the so-called “conservative” media, at least raise these points?

Can there be any doubt that had this been a rap concert—an event comprised of tens of thousands of black men, women, and children—that, despite being short on verifiable facts, the very media figures who now refuse to indulge speculation as to the shooter’s motive would have wasted no time in speculating about “racism?”

Can we doubt that had the targeted event been a gathering of tens of thousands of Hispanics or Muslims or gays that we would have been treated to endless speculation concerning the likely “racism,” “Islamophobia,” and “homophobia,” respectively, of the shooter?

There is nothing objectionable about speculating, as long as the speculation is reasonable, rendered plausible (if not true) by the known facts. Intellectually curious people speculate. Speculation is actually preferable to the incessant repetition of talking points with which Americans are relentlessly bombarded by the media whenever events like this occur.

That those in the media now refuse to speculate or, to put it more accurately, that they refuse to advance the most plausible of speculative theories—the shooter, like the 66 year-old James Hodgkinson, who was in his age cohort, was an anti-Republican, anti-Trump zealot—is explained by the likely fact that he shared their animosity toward the same objects.

I’ll show my hand now: While I may be proven wrong, I’d bet dollars to donuts that Stephen Paddock was driven by the same homicidal hatred of all things to his right that animated Hodgkinson.

Paddock, I find it more credible than not, saw himself as a member of The Resistance.

The fact that the DNC MSM is refusing to speculate on his motive, could be an indication he is a LWNJ.
sure

at this point anything is possible.

brain tumor
lost a bet
going to die from cancer
just wanted to kill people

at this point, we know very little other than the obvious.

T

who would say otherwise?

sure

at this point anything is possible.

brain tumor
lost a bet
going to die from cancer
just wanted to kill people

at this point, we know very little other than the obvious.
It's a win-win for the left. Dead Trump voters and renewed push for gun control.

God must not be too all powerful since he lost to Lucifer..
http://www.religioustolerance.org/wickey04.htm
We can all agree that this world is ruled by evil men, but many Christians believe that evil men ruling this world is NOT in accordance with GOD’S WILL. They cannot allow themselves to believe otherwise simply because their belief in this certain doctrine will NOT allow for them to believe that God has PLANNED for evil men to rule this world during this evil age.
Why Does God Allow Satan to Influence Mankind?
God tests the character of every human being, and that is a major aspect of what happened with Job. Paul wrote, “We are not trying to please men but God, who tests our hearts”
This is why the liberals have turned to Lucifer and does his bidding. The civil war wont be between the North and the South, but between ideologues of Good Vs Evil. And the Evil has started the war as we keep seeing with the liberals burning, raping, looting and now murdering.

1obama-satan.jpg

"Obama learned his lesson well. I am proud to see that my father's model for organizing is being applied successfully beyond local community organizing to affect the Democratic campaign in 2008. It is a fine tribute to Saul Alinsky as we approach his 100th birthday." --Letter from L. DAVID ALINSKY, son of Neo-Marxist Saul Alinsky
Obama helped fund 'Alinsky Academy': "The Woods Fund, a nonprofit on which Obama served as paid director from 1999 to December 2002, provided startup funding and later capital to the Midwest Academy.... Obama sat on the Woods Fund board alongside William Ayers, founder of the Weather Underground domestic terrorist organization.... 'Midwest describes itself as 'one of the nation's oldest and best-known schools for community organizations, citizen organizations and individuals committed to progressive social change.'... Midwest teaches Alinsky tactics of community organizing."
Keep it up Moon and the rest of US may think you also are a follower of Lucifer and need to "see something , say something". You do act very radicalized when you post on this board.
Not at all, are you insulted that Trump has the same level of evil that Oblama does?

http://www.religioustolerance.org/wickey04.htm Why Does God Allow Satan to Influence Mankind? This is why the liberals have turned to Lucifer and does his bidding. The civil war wont be between the North and the South, but between ideologues of Good Vs Evil. And the Evil has started the war as we keep seeing with the liberals burning, raping, looting and now murdering.

1obama-satan.jpg

Not at all, are you insulted that Trump has the same level of evil that Oblama does?
Just because you say it Moonbutt, doesn't make it true. I put up links proving Obama deals with Satan...While you are a typical liberal sociopath.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!

It is the evil of secret combinations in these latter days. The below video clearly shows that shots came from another level of the Mandalay Bay and the sounds of gunfire clearly tell us that it was coming from multiple places.

Last edited:
seems their love for guns took control over their senses, guns kill not people.

Some people have choked to death on food and others have drowned from water. These two killers should be banned!! :laugh: Their love for food and water took control over their senses.

Some people have choked to death on food and others have drowned from water. These two killers should be banned!! :laugh: Their love for food and water took control over their senses.
4th century christian as their finest example ... yes it is evul.

Forum List

Back