Firearm registration = firearm confiscation

Good boy, now rollover!

Sure thing, right after you get me to register my guns. Good luck.

I get it, you're a tough, rugged, independent patriot. A real fucking John Wayne and Rambo all rolled in to one.

The reality is, You'll obey just like you're told. You're a fucking sheep who has been convinced that he's anything but.

Obviously it’s a dog whistle, that would be the only reason for firearm registration. We have not had it up to this point obviously we’ve never needed it because it’s not right in anyway. No two ways about it
What the hell are you blubbering about? Gun registration has been around for as long as I can remember. In fact, I just had to go to a gun shop to change the ownership registration of a handgun a couple week ago.

Don't get me started on the pharmaceutical industry.....

Look at almost any issue we face in this country and more often then not you can trace the root issue back to lobbyists for an industry that has a vested interest in preventing meaningful change.

Yeah. It's a sad state of affairs.

The Democrats and Trump have been bipartisan in going after the pharmaceutical industry. Under the guise of drug prices, for the most part.

Of course, the drug industry and the insurance companies dictate any legeslation that comes out of Washington that pertains to it. People always complain about government run healthcare, and I'm one of those people, but the reality is that even though it's coming through the government, the insurance and pharmaceutical industries are caling the shots. Theyre really the ones penning it.

Whenever we get a newer concoction of the healthcare bll, we should poke around through it, assuming they let us, you know how that goes, and see if they've written it in a way that leaves those industries legal imunity from responsibility in any of these mass shootings and future ones. They're gonna want people to get doctor approval before someone can require a gun, anyway, so they might amend a line in a healthcare bill that would put the ball in their court. Kind of kill two birds with one stone there, the industries skate from legal responsibility, they still get to run their ads on public programming platforms and the government still can force people to get a mental evaluation in order to require a gun.

Of course, I would oppose that. But that's probably what theyr'e gonna do. Rememeber what President Trump said about it. Take guns first, go through due process second. And he's been talking about protecting our Democracy lately on the tweeter, like it's a form of government he thinks we have or something, so he likely thinks he can do it like that.

As soon as innocent people stop getting shot regularly the calls for registration will stop. Till
then we sure have lots of mass shootings.
Registration is unconstitutional, Trump will be able to nominate two maybe three more justices to the supreme court assuring the second amendment survives political correctness...

Personally, I think we should register people, not guns. You pass a comprehensive background check, and then you are greenlighted to buy whatever guns you want, and as many as you want.

When you go to the gun shop, the salesman checks the computer to see if you are an approved buyer, then you buy whatever you want without the federal government being informed what you bought.

The government never knows if you have ever bought any guns. And if you did, what you own.

Simple.

Obviously it’s a dog whistle, that would be the only reason for firearm registration. We have not had it up to this point obviously we’ve never needed it because it’s not right in anyway. No two ways about it
Gun laws in the United States by state

You can see state by state which ones require firearm registration. Your claim that "we have not had it up to this point" is bullshit. So is your claim gun registration is unconstitutional.

What the hell are you blubbering about? Gun registration has been around for as long as I can remember. In fact, I just had to go to a gun shop to change the ownership registration of a handgun a couple week ago.

Yeah, we're pretty much there. Not only that, like I said some place, we're also already voluntarily relinquishing our 1st, 5th, and 10th amendments as it is in order to require a gun.

It's the showing up at the front door of men with guns from from government to execute us on our doorsteps if we don't consent to confiscation part that starts to put a kink in the line.

Some people might do a double take when they see that happen and say, hey wait, that's not how we do things in the Republic. Those are really the ones you have to worry about. The government should view them as dangerous. Dangerous to the status quo.

Last edited:
And have they confiscated any of your guns? Come knocking yet?

No Ma'am, they have not, but that's just because there's been no law passed to do so. As we've seen in UK, Australia, and other countries, that is a distinct possibility. My state Supreme Court is solidly Democrat, and anti gun, and would uphold any gun law that hit their court. It would then eventually have to go to the Supreme Court which could take years, or decades, or may never occur.

The first step in confiscation is registration, and even though my state has a specific law against that, they still get away with it my not calling it registration. Pretty slick huh? But, I have friends in local law enforcement, and they can tell me exactly what guns I own, due to the forms you fill out when you purchase a firearm, and that go to the state police database in which they have access.

Lol
Everyone that comes into my shop is talked to about a firearm registration, and they agree once I tell them the real purpose behind firearm registration.
Firearm registration is dog whistle for Firearm confiscation...

I checked that list I just linked, and it says my state does not require registration. It's wrong. As I mentioned earlier, I had to register a transfer of ownership when I recently bought a handgun from a friend.

Registration of long guns is not required where I live, however.

Lol
Everyone that comes into my shop is talked to about a firearm registration, and they agree once I tell them the real purpose behind firearm registration.
You said we have not had firearm registration up to this point.

That's a false statement.

When I bought my first gun in the 70s, it had to be registered.

No one has come for it yet.

Personally, I think we should register people, not guns. You pass a comprehensive background check, and then you are greenlighted to buy whatever guns you want, and as many as you want.

When you go to the gun shop, the salesman checks the computer to see if you are an approved buyer, then you buy whatever you want without the federal government being informed what you bought.

The government never knows if you have ever bought any guns. And if you did, what you own.

Simple.
We register vehicles. Is that vehicle confiscation?

No?

Oh...
Vehicle ownership is not an right... Grade schoolers know this to be true. Dumbass

Simple.

No?

Oh...
Vehicle ownership is not an right... Grade schoolers know this to be true. Dumbass
So? The question was if it was confiscation. Answer the question. Enough with the red herrings.

Lol
You said we have not had firearm registration up to this point.

That's a false statement.

When I bought my first gun in the 70s, it had to be registered.

No one has come for it yet.
Firearm registration is not mandatory... and it’s unconstitutional.
It’s been that way since the beginning

Simple.

No?

Oh...
So? The question was if it was confiscation. Answer the question. Enough with the red herrings.
Firearm registration is just a database for confiscation

I'm still trying to figure out what the fuck this topic is about, seeing as it was built on a false premise that guns have never been registered before.

There's a reason people asked for a link to find out what the fuck the OP is smoking.

Forum List

Back