Firearm registration = firearm confiscation

Obviously it’s a dog whistle, that would be the only reason for firearm registration. We have not had it up to this point obviously we’ve never needed it because it’s not right in anyway. No two ways about it

Great point. Because as we all know, once they required cars to be registered....the government took all the cars!

Anyone who is against gun registration is someone who shouldn't own a gun to begin with.

NC, why was his family so concerned? Are we talking about the old fella in Maryland?
If the guy understood what was happening, he would realize that he had a right to a court hearing to argue against having his guns taken. He might have won. It is more likely that the family was concerned about his behavior and was afraid he would either hurt others or himself in a shootout, which happened. I think these interventions need to be handled with skilled care. Sending one lone cop to handle the whole thing was mistake #1.

Dunno. None of my business, I'm just watching from afar so I know how it's gonna go down.

Anway, I edited that post like 6 times, OL. lol. Sometimes I have an afterthought, then that always leads to another one.

Anyone who is against gun registration is someone who shouldn't own a gun to begin with.

What? No, that's not right. That's your opinion. Opinions vary. Checks and balances and whatnot. You know? You didn't buy into that whole "our Democracy'' thing, did you. Because they have it all wrong. Seriously.

Of course it's my opinion.

I say that if you can't see the value in gun registration, you probably aren't very mature. Only mature people should be able to own guns.

Ok, good. Thanks. So, then, it is, by extention, your opinion that the federal government is the primary foundation for moral code?

Of course it's my opinion.

I say that if you can't see the value in gun registration, you probably aren't very mature. Only mature people should be able to own guns.

Ok, good. Thanks. So, then, it is, by extention, your opinion that the federal government is the primary foundation for moral code?

Nope. Didn't say that. Interesting that you'd go that direction though.

Well. I would hope that it would be interesting. People need to understand that they should alway be seen as dangerous in the eyes of the federal government. Like Douglass was saying the other day, power concedes nothing without a demand. It never has, and it never will.

Lions, Harry. You're a lion.

Well. I would hope that it would be interesting. People need to understand that they should alway be seen as dangerous in the eyes of the federal government. Like Douglass was saying the other day, power concedes nothing without a demand. It never has, and it never will.

Lions, Harry. You're a lion.

The people are dangerous if they're armed. You can see the results of that danger every day in this country.

Requiring gun registration doesn't make the guns any less effective.

The people are dangerous if they're armed. You can see the results of that danger every day in this country.

Harry, did you know that almost every single one of the mass shooters was prescribed and taking phsychotropic drugs?

Personally, I think everyone's looking at the problem the wrong way. The terms of controversy are all wrong.

Anyway. I understand your view. Heck, I don't even disagree. In fact, I don't even like guns to be honest. I only keep one around in case I have to pop a cap.

Most people who are lobbying for more government are people who are speaking from the heart, normal people, people of ordinary means. That's why I'm not so hard on them around here. I donlt usually start popping off in these gun debates unless someone calls me a cocksucker. Or something similar. My heart bleeds no less for the victims of these events than anyone elses.

[
Are they going to take our cars away before they take our guns away? Those have been registered for a while now, should we be worried about confiscation?

Not as long as you renew (and pay for) your government permission slip to actually drive the fucking thing every year.

Harry, did you know that almost every single one of the mass shooters was prescribed and taking phsychotropic drugs?

Personally, I think everyone's looking at the problem the wrong way. The terms of controversy are all wrong.

Anyway. I understand your view. Heck, I don't even disagree. In fact, I don't even like guns to be honest. I only keep one around in case I have to pop a cap.

Most people who are lobbying for more government are people who are speaking from the heart, normal people, people of ordinary means. That's why I'm not so hard on them around here. I donlt usually start popping off in these gun debates unless someone calls me a cocksucker. Or something similar. My heart bleeds no less for the victims of these events than anyone elses.

Don't get me started on the pharmaceutical industry.....

Look at almost any issue we face in this country and more often then not you can trace the root issue back to lobbyists for an industry that has a vested interest in preventing meaningful change.

Obviously it’s a dog whistle, that would be the only reason for firearm registration. We have not had it up to this point obviously we’ve never needed it because it’s not right in anyway. No two ways about it
Are they going to take our cars away before they take our guns away? Those have been registered for a while now, should we be worried about confiscation?
Vehicle ownership is not an right...

Last edited:
Some states already have a form of registration where their state police get a record of each gun sale. My state does this. Local cops can access the database. They don't call it registration, but it is.
And have they confiscated any of your guns? Come knocking yet?
Don’t give them a chance... Firearm registration opens the door to world of shit and piss

Forum List

Back