Firearm registration = firearm confiscation

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
Obviously it’s a dog whistle, that would be the only reason for firearm registration. We have not had it up to this point obviously we’ve never needed it because it’s not right in anyway. No two ways about it

Is there an article to elaborate?

Sometimes a feller has to just sit back in his easy chair and think things through for himself, elaborate for himself, on his own terms, instead of someone elses terms. Know what I mean? It's a heck of a thing.

Obviously it’s a dog whistle, that would be the only reason for firearm registration. We have not had it up to this point obviously we’ve never needed it because it’s not right in anyway. No two ways about it

Rustic, you're probably gonna have to elaborate. Because this thread's gonna be gawn in a hot minute unless you link a narritive to the op.

Don't get me wrong, though, I know exactly what you're talking about.

• Banned

There a drumbeat for it, every time there is a shooting in the progressive controlled urban area...

Last edited:
  • Banned
Personally I will not own a registered weapon.
Yep, There is absolutely no reason to own one. A registered weapon and is absolutely useless in all cases.

Your typical registered firearm
backwards-gun.jpg

a3fe853f5962afc9fe7f8c9edb5d7827.png

There a drumbeat for it, every time there is a shooting in the progressive controlled urban area...

LOL well can’t argue with that!

Some states already have a form of registration where their state police get a record of each gun sale. My state does this. Local cops can access the database. They don't call it registration, but it is.

Are they going to take our cars away before they take our guns away? Those have been registered for a while now, should we be worried about confiscation?

Sometimes a feller has to just sit back in his easy chair and think things through for himself, elaborate for himself, on his own terms, instead of someone elses terms. Know what I mean? It's a heck of a thing.

Used to be an American diddnt need another person to explain how they needed to opine on any given topic. Was a sad day when we needed a link to tell us what we are supposed to think.

I'll say if you own a gun and a google app or Facebook app on your phone it is effectively registered and the authorities if they care enough will subpoena their surveillance history on you.

In my opinion NRA types should really work on personal freedom issues if this non registering of guns really matters to them. Until the , everytime I read about the evil of the government registering guns I think the poster is uninformed.

Used to be an American diddnt need another person to explain how they needed to opine on any given topic. Was a sad day when we needed a link to tell us what we are supposed to think.

I don’t want to know how to think. I admittedly don’t know much about gun laws and believe this is an interesting topic for which I’d like perspective.

Some states already have a form of registration where their state police get a record of each gun sale. My state does this. Local cops can access the database. They don't call it registration, but it is.
And have they confiscated any of your guns? Come knocking yet?

I don’t want to know how to think. I admittedly don’t know much about gun laws and believe this is an interesting topic for which I’d like perspective.

It all starts with you. I ain’t dogging you I promise. I’ll be five paychecks you at some point have seen articles, watched news, talked to friends. I know I sound all Alex Jones, but he is where american media is at today. You can’t trust them.

Some people might need to have their guns confiscated.

But then again hindsight is 20/20.

Since gun ownership is a right enshrined in the Constitution it simply cannot be legislated away.

Not mine. I only have one, though, if it gets that bad, I'm taking scalps anyway, I probably won't be doing the whole gun thing. No. Huh uh. Most of the time, though, I do wear an empty holster everywhere I go. Because, you know, people need to see liberty things. Sometimes it scares them half to death, they're like deer in headlights. Seriously. It's a heck of a thing, OL.

Anyway. There was a guy in a thread around here some place, though, it turned out that someone was afraid of a guy in their family who was sitting around his crib minding his own business, except he just happened to be exercising his 2nd (aw sht, here we go...), so they called the government because they were afraid. Then the government sent men with guns to confiscate his gun, and don't you know it, as sure as the sun shines, those men showed up. It figures. They must me well regulated, that's the opposite of strictly limited, by the way, but that's another topic, sorry.

The guy must have known they were coming, since he probably knew that his family were afraid of his God-given Individual right, so he probably thought, oh yeah, from my cold dead hands, bitchez, and, so, the one guy with a gun that the government sent to his crib bamboozeled him. He went for the guys gun, he just snatched it. Obviously physics come into play here, it was pretty much garanteed the guy would naturally flinch when he getting bamboozled, You know, Murphy's Law, so the gun went off. Then the other guy with a gun that the government sent, started having guns blazing. Straight gangster. He probably passed a half a dozen police tanks on the way out of the princinct's parking lot, so he's probably still got that on hos mind, because civilians. That's soemthing else, though, the whole civilian thing, that's another topic of its own.

So, anyway, the guy the other people were afraid of was terminarted, so I suppose those people aren't afraid of him anymore, Hopefully they sleep better at night now, and I'm glad to hear that those men from the government who were sent with guns made it home safely.

The weird thng abiout it is that the tenor seems to be that the victim did this to himself. Even though he was just sitting around his living room exercising his 2nd. Next thing you know, they guy's executed in his own home.

Now, I get that freedom can be a scary thing. But to think it's just okay to call and have men sent with guns from the government to go execute people who do not consent? Nope. Those men with guns that those fearful people sent from the government literally had to take it from his cold dead hands. A thinking man might wonder if that'd tend to be the prevailing trend, should it start to happen more frequently.

From that report, this was the 9th time that people in that particular district got ascared and called to have men with guns sent from the government to void someone elses 2nd and confiscate. The only one I've seen passed around is that one, though, I guess because he went down in a blaze of glory. Cowboy stuff.

Last edited:
As soon as innocent people stop getting shot regularly the calls for registration will stop. Till
then we sure have lots of mass shootings.

Not mine. I only have one, though, if it gets that bad, I'm taking scalps anyway, I probably won't be doing the whole gun thing. No. Huh uh. Most of the time, though, I do wear an empty holster everywhere I go. Because, you know, people need to see liberty things. Sometimes it scares them half to death, they're like deer in headlights. Seriously. It's a heck of a thing, OL.

Anyway. There was a guy in a thread around here some place, though, it turned out that someone was afraid of a guy in their family who was sitting around his crib minding his own business, except he just happened to be exercising his 2nd (aw sht, here we go...), so they called the government because they were afraid. Then the government sent men with guns to confiscate his gun, and don't you know it, as sure as the sun shines, those men showed up. It figures. They must me well regulated, that's the opposite of strictly limited, by the way.

The guy must have known they were coming, since he probably knew that his family were afraid of his God-given Individual right, so he probably thought, oh yeah, from my cold dead hands, bitchez, and, so, the one guy with a gun that the government sent to his crib bamboozeled him. He went for the guys gun, he just snatched it. Obviosly physics come into play here, it was pretty much garanteed the guy would naturally flinch when he getting bamboozled, You know, Murphy's Law, so the gun went off. Then the other guy with a gun that the government sent, started having guns blazing. Straight gangster. The guy the other people were afraid of was terminarted, so I suppose those people aren't afraid of him anymore, Hopefully they sleep better at night now, and I'm glad to hear that those men from the government who were sent with guns made it home safely.

The weird thng abiout it is that the tenor seems to be that the victim did this to himself. Even though he was just sitting around his living room exercising his 2nd. Next thing you know, they guy's executed in his own home.

Now, I get that freedom can be a scary thing. But to think it's just okay to call and have men sent with guns from the government to go execute people who do not consent? Nope. Those men with guns that those fearful people sent from the government literally had to take it from his cold dead hands. A thinking man might wonder if that'd tend to be the prevailing trend, should it start to happen more frequently.

From that rerport, this was the 9th time that peoplein that particular district got ascared and called to have men with guns sent from the government to void someone elses 2nd and confiscate. The only one I've seen passed around is that one, though, I guess because he went down in a blaze of glory.
NC, why was his family so concerned? Are we talking about the old fella in Maryland?
If the guy understood what was happening, he would realize that he had a right to a court hearing to argue against having his guns taken. He might have won. It is more likely that the family was concerned about his behavior and was afraid he would either hurt others or himself in a shootout, which happened. I think these interventions need to be handled with skilled care. Sending one lone cop to handle the whole thing was mistake #1.

Forum List

Back