Firearm registration = firearm confiscation

Personally, I think we should register people, not guns. You pass a comprehensive background check, and then you are greenlighted to buy whatever guns you want, and as many as you want.

When you go to the gun shop, the salesman checks the computer to see if you are an approved buyer, then you buy whatever you want without the federal government being informed what you bought.

The government never knows if you have ever bought any guns. And if you did, what you own.

Simple.
We register vehicles. Is that vehicle confiscation?

No?

Oh...
Vehicle ownership is not an right... Grade schoolers know this to be true. Dumbass
So? The question was if it was confiscation. Answer the question. Enough with the red herrings.
Firearm registration is just a database for confiscation
I've been registering guns since the 70s.

If it is confiscation, "they" are sure taking their sweet time about it! :lol:

This is a really stupid topic.

Nope. Didn't say that. Interesting that you'd go that direction though.

Well. I would hope that it would be interesting. People need to understand that they should alway be seen as dangerous in the eyes of the federal government. Like Douglass was saying the other day, power concedes nothing without a demand. It never has, and it never will.

Lions, Harry. You're a lion.

The people are dangerous if they're armed. You can see the results of that danger every day in this country.

Requiring gun registration doesn't make the guns any less effective.
It makes the Second Amendment meaningless and void...

Obviously it’s a dog whistle, that would be the only reason for firearm registration. We have not had it up to this point obviously we’ve never needed it because it’s not right in anyway. No two ways about it
Are they going to take our cars away before they take our guns away? Those have been registered for a while now, should we be worried about confiscation?
Vehicle ownership is not an right...
Hahah. Was that an auto response?! That answer has nothing to do with my statement. God you are so predictable.

Personally, I think we should register people, not guns. You pass a comprehensive background check, and then you are greenlighted to buy whatever guns you want, and as many as you want.

When you go to the gun shop, the salesman checks the computer to see if you are an approved buyer, then you buy whatever you want without the federal government being informed what you bought.

The government never knows if you have ever bought any guns. And if you did, what you own.

Simple.

No?

Oh...
Vehicle ownership is not an right... Grade schoolers know this to be true. Dumbass
So? The question was if it was confiscation. Answer the question. Enough with the red herrings.

It’s your prerogative to register your firearms, just don’t expect anyone else to.

Obviously it’s a dog whistle, that would be the only reason for firearm registration. We have not had it up to this point obviously we’ve never needed it because it’s not right in anyway. No two ways about it
Are they going to take our cars away before they take our guns away? Those have been registered for a while now, should we be worried about confiscation?
Vehicle ownership is not an right...
Hahah. Was that an auto response?! That answer has nothing to do with my statement. God you are so predictable.
Where does it say vehicle ownership is an right in the constitution

Good boy, now rollover!

Sure thing, right after you get me to register my guns. Good luck.

I get it, you're a tough, rugged, independent patriot. A real fucking John Wayne and Rambo all rolled in to one.

The reality is, You'll obey just like you're told. You're a fucking sheep who has been convinced that he's anything but.
Lol
The collective is fucked you over five ways from Sunday... You don’t even know it

Gun laws in the United States by state

You can see state by state which ones require firearm registration. Your claim that "we have not had it up to this point" is bullshit. So is your claim gun registration is unconstitutional.
Firearm confiscation is registration, I guess you people can’t help it if you’re too stupid to realize that

I checked that list I just linked, and it says my state does not require registration. It's wrong. As I mentioned earlier, I had to register a transfer of ownership when I recently bought a handgun from a friend.

Registration of long guns is not required where I live, however.
Most states absolutely do not require any registration… Rightly so

Gun laws in the United States by state

You can see state by state which ones require firearm registration. Your claim that "we have not had it up to this point" is bullshit. So is your claim gun registration is unconstitutional.
Firearm confiscation is registration, I guess you people can’t help it if you’re too stupid to realize that
Well, I've been waiting for over 40 years for "them" to come get my guns.

What's taking "them" so long? :lol:

I think we can all see who the stupid one is in this picture. ;)

I'm still trying to figure out what the fuck this topic is about, seeing as it was built on a false premise that guns have never been registered before.

There's a reason people asked for a link to find out what the fuck the OP is smoking.
It’s not mandatory, that being... firearm registration

Simple.

No?

Oh...

It’s none of any governments business what anyone has for firearm ownership. The government is on a need to know basis… And it does not need to know

I'm still trying to figure out what the fuck this topic is about, seeing as it was built on a false premise that guns have never been registered before.

There's a reason people asked for a link to find out what the fuck the OP is smoking.
Actually, it is.

You are just digging yourself deeper, man. Looking dumber by the minute.

You should stop. Seriously.

This is one very dumb topic.

I'm not going to help you make more of a fool of yourself. I'm out.

Actually, it is.

You are just digging yourself deeper, man. Looking dumber by the minute.

You should stop. Seriously.

This is one very dumb topic.

I'm not going to help you make more of a fool of yourself. I'm out.
No, Most states do not require firearm registration. As the way it should be

Some states already have a form of registration where their state police get a record of each gun sale. My state does this. Local cops can access the database. They don't call it registration, but it is.
And have they confiscated any of your guns? Come knocking yet?
Don’t give them a chance... Firearm registration opens the door to world of shit and piss
Yeah it might slow your illegal gun sales.

That will get an otherwise law abiding citizen significant jail time in Federal prison, no questions asked. A criminal with a criminal history can often plea the sentence down so the DA gets a quick conviction, and the police gets some information on other criminals.

NOT WORTH IT for the law abiding.

That will get an otherwise law abiding citizen significant jail time in Federal prison, no questions asked. A criminal with a criminal history can often plea the sentence down so the DA gets a quick conviction, and the police gets some information on other criminals.

I’m sure it is rampant. Guns aren’t registered and the ATF can only raid gun shops once a year thanks to the NRA.

Some states already have a form of registration where their state police get a record of each gun sale. My state does this. Local cops can access the database. They don't call it registration, but it is.
Don’t give them a chance... Firearm registration opens the door to world of shit and piss
Lol
100% legal under South Dakota law... I sell firearms to the local sheriffs department. Have for years.

Lol
100% legal under South Dakota law... I sell firearms to the local sheriffs department. Have for years.
And anyone else who wants one I’m sure.

I’m sure it is rampant. Guns aren’t registered and the ATF can only raid gun shops once a year thanks to the NRA.
Lol
Trump is making sure that the ATF stay in their place...

Forum List

Back