Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson

And of course you assume that the GOP had something to do with it.

Lol....you ignore the presented facts just to give a strawman. And of course a fellow idiot American finds value in your dishonesty. The GOP had nothing to do with this as far as I can see. Is this your way of accusing the GOP but lack the balls to come straight out and do it?

Go ahead and play dumb. The implication was obvious.

Sorry you can't see that. You're mind is so twisted you actually think I think the GOP did it. Oft times looney lefties do these things hoping that conservatives get the blame.

I'm a Republican you dumbfucking dishonest punk. I've already stated the GOP didn't do it but you go on with your dishonesty because dumb cock-slurpers like you can do nothing else.

Is this the best way you know how to ignore facts?

You did not supply what was asked for you dumbass. How can you be this mother fucking stoopid?!? you fucking complete idiot. It was claimed muslims have torched their own mosque to prove islamophobia so i ask for evidence and you respond by giving a story of someone charged with arson. He hasn't been convicted. Hasn't confessed. Do you know what the evidence is against him? You are a perfect example of fucking idiot americans

Did you by chance notice where the link came form? And if he's convicted you will still say thats no evidence enough that some muslims will burn down there own mosques to show that Americans hat muslims. They will kill their own people to protect their religion.

EDITED:

"We do know that he acted alone," Tucker said at the media gathering, which was also conducted at fire headquarters. "Why he did it was something that only he knows. We've got some information as to how he did it, but the exact motive is unclear. We know that it wasn't somebody from the outside that was interested in a hate crime type of situation, because he describes himself as being a very devout Muslim."

The mosque burned about 11:30 p.m. Monday, shortly after a nightly prayer service had ended. Tucker said Mendy was seen at the mosque that evening. The building sustained. extensive water damage, but the roof did not collapse, Mayor Steve Tumlin said.

Tucker said "a great deal of physical evidence" links Mendy to the fire, but he declined to elaborate.
Cherokee Tribune - Muslim man charged with arson at mosque
Read more: Cherokee Tribune - Muslim man charged with arson at mosque

You still have not provided a single case of a muslim attacking a mosque to prove islamaphobia. You are truly gold quality stoopid.

And even if he's convicted you will still say that isn't evidence enough you will spin it some other way.

The 9/11 terrorist must have known there was a mosque at ground zero yet they still attacked us there knowing that they would have destroyed thier own mosque.

Last edited:
Did you by chance notice where the link came form? And if he's convicted you will still say thats no evidence enough that some muslims will burn down there own mosques to show that Americans hat muslims. They will kill their own people to protect their religion.

EDITED:

"We do know that he acted alone," Tucker said at the media gathering, which was also conducted at fire headquarters. "Why he did it was something that only he knows. We've got some information as to how he did it, but the exact motive is unclear. We know that it wasn't somebody from the outside that was interested in a hate crime type of situation, because he describes himself as being a very devout Muslim."

The mosque burned about 11:30 p.m. Monday, shortly after a nightly prayer service had ended. Tucker said Mendy was seen at the mosque that evening. The building sustained. extensive water damage, but the roof did not collapse, Mayor Steve Tumlin said.

Tucker said "a great deal of physical evidence" links Mendy to the fire, but he declined to elaborate.
Cherokee Tribune - Muslim man charged with arson at mosque
Read more: Cherokee Tribune - Muslim man charged with arson at mosque

You still have not provided a single case of a muslim attacking a mosque to prove islamaphobia. You are truly gold quality stoopid.

And even if he's convicted you will still say that isn't evidence enough you will spin it some other way.

The 9/11 terrorist must have known there was a mosque at ground zero yet they still attacked us there knowing that they would have destroyed thier own mosque.

Do you see the trend? You and mudwhistle are ignoring the facts and instead are trying to say what I think or guessing what I would think or say....even though I've clearly stated my views. Basically, you dumbasses have to invent fantasies just to have an excuse to post.

Do you see the trend? You and mudwhistle are ignoring the facts and instead are trying to say what I think or guessing what I would think or say....even though I've clearly stated my views. Basically, you dumbasses have to invent fantasies just to have an excuse to post.

No you make your views quite clear. Your denial is unmistaken.

You are a great example of why this board is a fucking joke. You continue to ignore the facts yet whine like a leetle bitch.

You are a great example of why this board is a fucking joke. You continue to ignore the facts yet whine like a leetle bitch.

Here's the word PROJECTING
You say I am ignoring the facts? When you are ignoring the evidence.

Let's hope these guys work just as hard in this case:

<?= $this->title; ?>

I think that I can pretty safely say arson investigators ALWAYS work hard at solving arson cases. I personally know one, have met others, and they take arson personally. It's not political for them at all, they are committed to finding the people who do it.

Except in the rare case where the arson investigator is actually an arsonist himself, of course...

When I said you are gold quality stoopid I wasn't being sarcastic. I haven't ignored any facts. It was claimed muslims have attacked their own mosques to prove islamaphobia and neither fitnah nor you have been able to support that claim. You cite a story with a muslim accused, with no known motivation, let alone not convicted then try to say you've proven the claim. You can't provide a single case proving your claim.

<?= $this->title; ?>

I think that I can pretty safely say arson investigators ALWAYS work hard at solving arson cases. I personally know one, have met others, and they take arson personally. It's not political for them at all, they are committed to finding the people who do it.

Judging by your activity on here this means absolutely nothing.

When I said you are gold quality stoopid I wasn't being sarcastic. I haven't ignored any facts. It was claimed muslims have attacked their own mosques to prove islamaphobia and neither fitnah nor you have been able to support that claim. You cite a story with a muslim accused, with no known motivation, let alone not convicted then try to say you've proven the claim. You can't provide a single case proving your claim.

Why should I call you stupid? Because it's a known fact that you are, thats why I haven't.
http://eye-on-the-world.blogspot.com/2010/08/video-pakistani-taliban-destroy-mosque.html

Now for attacks on hristians by muslims.
Pakistan Christian Post
Nigeria: Muslims set church filled with worshipers on fire - Jihad Watch
Indonesia: Muslim Mobs set fire to 2 more churches for &#8220;lack of permits&#8221;
List of Islamic Terror Attacks on Christians

Last edited:

<?= $this->title; ?>

Judging by your activity on here this means absolutely nothing.

:confused:

Oookaay....whatever that means.

The scary part is you believe your own bullshit.

NO this is the scary part

CurveLight
Lol....you think you can pre-empt? Stoopid fucking bitches like you deserve to be gunny ass kissing reetawrds. It's not exaxtly a secret which group is most likely responsible and they aren't Conservatives you dumbass. There is nothing "Conservative" about a group of fear saturated Christian Right militant ideology that supports Nation building and using the government to enforce their own petty moral self righteousness onto the rest of society.

The nazis targeted a certain group just like you are doing. Even in the Bible it mentions Christians will be targeted by haters.

ROTFL!!!!!! A Nazi reference? Lol! Stoopid fucking Americans like you is why we are in a shitload of trouble.

Let's revist a post you made after this one

Quote: Originally Posted by CurveLight

Truth is you are doing the same exact thing that the germans did to the JEWS.

Why should I call you stupid? Because it's a known fact that you are, thats why I haven't.
Eye On The World: Video: Pakistani Taliban Destroy Mosque and School, Kill the Imam After He Criticized Them

Pakistan Christian Post
Indonesia: Muslim Mobs set fire to 2 more churches for “lack of permits”

Are you serious? The claim was muslims attack mosques in the US and when it is shown that claim has not been proven you try to reference the international scene. Holy fuck you are pathetic.

Eye On The World: Video: Pakistani Taliban Destroy Mosque and School, Kill the Imam After He Criticized Them

Pakistan Christian Post
Indonesia: Muslim Mobs set fire to 2 more churches for “lack of permits”

Are you serious? The claim was muslims attack mosques in the US and when it is shown that claim has not been proven you try to reference the international scene. Holy fuck you are pathetic.

Are you saying that some muslims are differant here in Ameica then some muslims are in other plkaces in the world?

The nazis targeted a certain group just like you are doing. Even in the Bible it mentions Christians will be targeted by haters.

ROTFL!!!!!! A Nazi reference? Lol! Stoopid fucking Americans like you is why we are in a shitload of trouble.

Keep inventing fantasies you useless broke dick bitch. Get your fat ass to the gym.

Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson - CBS News

Ben Goodwin of the Rutherford County Sheriff's Department confirmed to CBS Affiliate WTVF that the fire, which burned construction equipment at the future site of the Islamic Center of Murfreesboro, is being ruled as arson.

Opponents of a new Islamic center say they believe the mosque will be more than a place of prayer; they are afraid the 15-acre site that was once farmland will be turned into a terrorist training ground for Muslim militants bent on overthrowing the U.S. government.

"They are not a religion. They are a political, militaristic group," Bob Shelton, a 76-year-old retiree who lives in the area, told The Associated Press.

"No mosque in Murfreesboro. I don't want it. I don't want them here," Evy Summers said to WTVF. "Go start their own country overseas somewhere. This is a Christian country. It was based on Christianity."

This mosque was actually on a Daily Show segment last week, quite unfortunate to see. Hopefully this is not the start of something terrible.

obama could have prevent this from happening, yet he still wants to go down that road of dividing the people of this country.

I wonder,
How many Mosque were torched when Bush was in office especially after 9/11?

It was worse than arson - people were murdered. At least 8 in the few weeks after 9/11:

Everyone is familiar with the nearly 3,000 people who were murdered when al-Qaeda operatives hijacked four airplanes and crashed them into the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and in a field outside of Philadelphia.

Very few people are aware that eight or more Americans were killed in the days and weeks after the terrorist attacks, as a result of Sept. 11th linked hate backlash.

While the families of the Sept. 11 victims qualify for funding and public support, the families of victims killed because they were either Arab, Muslim or because they simply "looked Middle Eastern" have gotten scant attention. Scant attention, that is, from everyone but a petite Jewish woman who lives in a suburb of Chicago who believes the post-Sept. 11 backlash victims deserve the same compassion as the nearly 3,000 who died on Sept. 11.

"Three of these murders are incontrovertibly linked to Sept. 11," says Anya Cordell, who launched the Campaign for Collateral Compassion in February 2002 to bring attention to these subsequent Sept. 11 killings.

"There is no question at all that these three victims were the result of hate backlash linked to Sept. 11. At least five other murders are highly probably linked to the 9/11 hate-backlash."

Cordell, who has followed reports of Sept. 11 related hate backlash incidents closely, says the majority of the cases she has focused on took place in the three months after the terrorist attacks in New York. Yet none of the murder victims have been officially categorized as Sept. 11 related killings, and none of the families or relatives of these murder victims have qualified for any of the more than $2.9 billion raised to help Sept. 11 victims.

"I focused on the murders, because I knew that if I couldn't get attention for those victims, then I certainly would not be able to do anything for the victims of assaults and vandalism," Cordell said.

"They deserve to have their experience validated and have the public recognize what happened to them."

In most cases, reports of the Sept. 11 hate backlash were restricted to local news stories and local police investigations.​

mr-fitnah-albums-avy-picture1898-mehrab.jpg

You and Ali Sina be sure to get caught in the next fire, eh?

You are no better then me for saying all muslim must die, which is wrong.

I want t make sure Kalam reads this reply sorry for doing this folks.

Are you saying that some muslims are differant here in Ameica then some muslims are in other plkaces in the world?

No. What I am saying is you cannot support the claim muslims attack mosques in the US to prove Islamaphobia. You know you can't support that claim but instead of being honest you try to distract by referencing me as a nazi and citing stories that have nothing to do with the claim. It must really piss you off I don't let you derail as hard as you are trying.

Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson - CBS News

This mosque was actually on a Daily Show segment last week, quite unfortunate to see. Hopefully this is not the start of something terrible.

obama could have prevent this from happening, yet he still wants to go down that road of dividing the people of this country.

I wonder,

It was worse than arson - people were murdered. At least 8 in the few weeks after 9/11:

Everyone is familiar with the nearly 3,000 people who were murdered when al-Qaeda operatives hijacked four airplanes and crashed them into the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and in a field outside of Philadelphia.

Very few people are aware that eight or more Americans were killed in the days and weeks after the terrorist attacks, as a result of Sept. 11th linked hate backlash.

While the families of the Sept. 11 victims qualify for funding and public support, the families of victims killed because they were either Arab, Muslim or because they simply "looked Middle Eastern" have gotten scant attention. Scant attention, that is, from everyone but a petite Jewish woman who lives in a suburb of Chicago who believes the post-Sept. 11 backlash victims deserve the same compassion as the nearly 3,000 who died on Sept. 11.

"Three of these murders are incontrovertibly linked to Sept. 11," says Anya Cordell, who launched the Campaign for Collateral Compassion in February 2002 to bring attention to these subsequent Sept. 11 killings.

"There is no question at all that these three victims were the result of hate backlash linked to Sept. 11. At least five other murders are highly probably linked to the 9/11 hate-backlash."

Cordell, who has followed reports of Sept. 11 related hate backlash incidents closely, says the majority of the cases she has focused on took place in the three months after the terrorist attacks in New York. Yet none of the murder victims have been officially categorized as Sept. 11 related killings, and none of the families or relatives of these murder victims have qualified for any of the more than $2.9 billion raised to help Sept. 11 victims.

"I focused on the murders, because I knew that if I couldn't get attention for those victims, then I certainly would not be able to do anything for the victims of assaults and vandalism," Cordell said.

"They deserve to have their experience validated and have the public recognize what happened to them."

In most cases, reports of the Sept. 11 hate backlash were restricted to local news stories and local police investigations.​

I am aware that some idiots killed a few muslims. For the most part it was spectulation that 9/11 was the cause, but I will for now concede that was the cause. But that wasn't my question.

Burning of a mosque or church leaves no room for speculation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back