Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson

Sorry bout that,

mr-fitnah-albums-avy-picture1898-mehrab.jpg

You and Ali Sina be sure to get caught in the next fire, eh?

1. Even in kalam's icon is a sword, sword and moon god, its been said before a trillion times, islams a warring politcal faction.
2. Its time we stamp out this faction before it gets too much of a foot hold in USA.
3. If not, then hide and watch while this Nation goes into the toilet.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

obama could have prevent this from happening, yet he still wants to go down that road of dividing the people of this country.

I wonder,
How many Mosque were torched when Bush was in office especially after 9/11?

It was worse than arson - people were murdered. At least 8 in the few weeks after 9/11:

Everyone is familiar with the nearly 3,000 people who were murdered when al-Qaeda operatives hijacked four airplanes and crashed them into the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and in a field outside of Philadelphia.

Very few people are aware that eight or more Americans were killed in the days and weeks after the terrorist attacks, as a result of Sept. 11th linked hate backlash.

While the families of the Sept. 11 victims qualify for funding and public support, the families of victims killed because they were either Arab, Muslim or because they simply "looked Middle Eastern" have gotten scant attention. Scant attention, that is, from everyone but a petite Jewish woman who lives in a suburb of Chicago who believes the post-Sept. 11 backlash victims deserve the same compassion as the nearly 3,000 who died on Sept. 11.

"Three of these murders are incontrovertibly linked to Sept. 11," says Anya Cordell, who launched the Campaign for Collateral Compassion in February 2002 to bring attention to these subsequent Sept. 11 killings.

"There is no question at all that these three victims were the result of hate backlash linked to Sept. 11. At least five other murders are highly probably linked to the 9/11 hate-backlash."

Cordell, who has followed reports of Sept. 11 related hate backlash incidents closely, says the majority of the cases she has focused on took place in the three months after the terrorist attacks in New York. Yet none of the murder victims have been officially categorized as Sept. 11 related killings, and none of the families or relatives of these murder victims have qualified for any of the more than $2.9 billion raised to help Sept. 11 victims.

"I focused on the murders, because I knew that if I couldn't get attention for those victims, then I certainly would not be able to do anything for the victims of assaults and vandalism," Cordell said.

"They deserve to have their experience validated and have the public recognize what happened to them."

In most cases, reports of the Sept. 11 hate backlash were restricted to local news stories and local police investigations.​

I am aware that some idiots killed a few muslims. For the most part it was spectulation that 9/11 was the cause, but I will for now concede that was the cause. But that wasn't my question.

Burning of a mosque or church leaves no room for speculation.
There was no speculation with these murders. Muslims and non-Muslim victims of mistaken religious identity (like the turban-wearing Sihk) were murdered as revenge for 9/11.

In my world, murder is worse than arson.

You mean like the dozens of churches that are torched every couple years?

It is terrible every time it happens.

Sometimes I really wish I could go back to how I thought as a child. You never saw the hate in people.

You didn't see it because you were a child, not because it wasn't there.

We, as a country (and by that I mean party affiliation aside) need to recognize the difference between 'hate' and disagreement. I disagree with you, I don't 'hate' you. I don't 'hate' any human being - I hate the action.... Like I hate the action of those who burned down this mosque.

I have no doubt that, within a few posts, the droolers will be along to tar all 'conservatives' as mosque burning haters. That's the easy way to look at it - and that's a lot simpler than actually considering the real problems.

No one "burned down this mosque". Someone set fire to Ole South Properties excavating equipment. And while it most likely was aimed at the mosque, it could just as easily be aimed at Ole South.

It was worse than arson - people were murdered. At least 8 in the few weeks after 9/11:

Everyone is familiar with the nearly 3,000 people who were murdered when al-Qaeda operatives hijacked four airplanes and crashed them into the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and in a field outside of Philadelphia.

Very few people are aware that eight or more Americans were killed in the days and weeks after the terrorist attacks, as a result of Sept. 11th linked hate backlash.

While the families of the Sept. 11 victims qualify for funding and public support, the families of victims killed because they were either Arab, Muslim or because they simply "looked Middle Eastern" have gotten scant attention. Scant attention, that is, from everyone but a petite Jewish woman who lives in a suburb of Chicago who believes the post-Sept. 11 backlash victims deserve the same compassion as the nearly 3,000 who died on Sept. 11.

"Three of these murders are incontrovertibly linked to Sept. 11," says Anya Cordell, who launched the Campaign for Collateral Compassion in February 2002 to bring attention to these subsequent Sept. 11 killings.

"There is no question at all that these three victims were the result of hate backlash linked to Sept. 11. At least five other murders are highly probably linked to the 9/11 hate-backlash."

Cordell, who has followed reports of Sept. 11 related hate backlash incidents closely, says the majority of the cases she has focused on took place in the three months after the terrorist attacks in New York. Yet none of the murder victims have been officially categorized as Sept. 11 related killings, and none of the families or relatives of these murder victims have qualified for any of the more than $2.9 billion raised to help Sept. 11 victims.

"I focused on the murders, because I knew that if I couldn't get attention for those victims, then I certainly would not be able to do anything for the victims of assaults and vandalism," Cordell said.

"They deserve to have their experience validated and have the public recognize what happened to them."

In most cases, reports of the Sept. 11 hate backlash were restricted to local news stories and local police investigations.​

I am aware that some idiots killed a few muslims. For the most part it was spectulation that 9/11 was the cause, but I will for now concede that was the cause. But that wasn't my question.

There was no speculation with these murders. Muslims and non-Muslim victims of mistaken religious identity (like the turban-wearing Sihk) were murdered as revenge for 9/11.

How do you know this? Where you there and could you read the minds of the people who murdered those people? Did they come out and say they murdered them because they were muslims? As I said I will concede that, because I just don't know why did it. Robbery, In th wrong place at the wrong time, Mybe it was just because they didn't like the other person, not because of the way they looed. No one can say for sure but the person who committed the crime.

ROTFL!!!!!! A Nazi reference? Lol! Stoopid fucking Americans like you is why we are in a shitload of trouble.

Let's revist a post you made after this one

Truth is you are doing the same exact thing that the germans did to the JEWS.

Are you serious? The claim was muslims attack mosques in the US and when it is shown that claim has not been proven you try to reference the international scene. Holy fuck you are pathetic.

Are you saying that some muslims are differant here in Ameica then some muslims are in other plkaces in the world?

No. What I am saying is you cannot support the claim muslims attack mosques in the US to prove Islamaphobia. You know you can't support that claim but instead of being honest you try to distract by referencing me as a nazi and citing stories that have nothing to do with the claim. It must really piss you off I don't let you derail as hard as you are trying.

Who's being honest? You say I am referencing you as a nazi
No such thing happened

Truth is you are doing the same exact thing that the germans did to the JEWS
Look at what I said one more time. To tell someone they are doing the exact samething as the nazis did is not calling them a nazi. You are being stupid for your action which I do not blame you for that. You are doing it without actually knowing you are doing it. Well at least I hope you didn't realize you are doing exactly what the germans did to the jews.

Since I have made you aware of that fact now, I hope you will stop attacking Christians.

That's right. Anyone who points out the truth of Islam should die.

"It it shows Islam in a negative light, it must be the truth!"

You are incapable of exercising critical thought.

Anyone who rationalizes attempts to kill Muslims should die. Anyone who actually tries to kill Muslims will die.

You are no better then me for saying all muslim must die, which is wrong.

There is no equivalence between our two statements. You called for the mass murder of a religion's adherents; I said that people who think along those lines should go die in a fire. I stand by my statement.

Forgive me for pointing out that you did the same thing I did. denial doesn't change the facts.

this is what you sai

Last edited:
You are no better then me for saying all muslim must die, which is wrong.

There is no equivalence between our two statements. You called for the mass murder of a religion's adherents; I said that people who think along those lines should go die in a fire. I stand by my statement.

Forgive me for pointing out that you did the same thing I did. denial doesn't change the facts.

If I said that all Christians should be killed, you'd have an argument. Sorry; you don't.

If I said that all Christians should be killed, you'd have an argument. Sorry; you don't.

OK denial wins out.

Should I be surprised at the attempts to try and justify this act by certain people on here? Nope.

So tell us, Kalam...

how about Muslims killed during war? Will we be killed for that, too?

How do you know this? Where you there and could you read the minds of the people who murdered those people? Did they come out and say they murdered them because they were muslims? As I said I will concede that, because I just don't know why did it. Robbery, In th wrong place at the wrong time, Mybe it was just because they didn't like the other person, not because of the way they looed. No one can say for sure but the person who committed the crime.

Yes.

Edit to add:

In SeaTac last week, a man was charged with attacking a turban-wearing Sikh cab driver, calling him a "butcher terrorist." In Seattle, a man was arrested after he allegedly tried to choke a Sikh, telling him, "You have no right to attack our country." In Arizona, a man shot a Sikh gas-station owner to death, later explaining to authorities: "I'm a patriot."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back