Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson

obama could have prevent this from happening, yet he still wants to go down that road of dividing the people of this country.

I wonder,
How many Mosque were torched when Bush was in office especially after 9/11?

really? the president can shut up the rightwingnut hate-mongerers who run around saying he's a muslim?

He doesn't seem to have a problem motivating certain people. Bush asked the Americans not to blame all muslims for 9/11. All obama does is create a bigger divide by openning his mouth when it doesn't concern him.

The scary part is you believe your own bullshit.

really? the president can shut up the rightwingnut hate-mongerers who run around saying he's a muslim?

He doesn't seem to have a problem motivating certain people. Bush asked the Americans not to blame all muslims for 9/11. All obama does is create a bigger divide by openning his mouth when it doesn't concern him.

NO this is the scary part

CurveLight
Lol....you think you can pre-empt? Stoopid fucking bitches like you deserve to be gunny ass kissing reetawrds. It's not exaxtly a secret which group is most likely responsible and they aren't Conservatives you dumbass. There is nothing "Conservative" about a group of fear saturated Christian Right militant ideology that supports Nation building and using the government to enforce their own petty moral self righteousness onto the rest of society.

The nazis targeted a certain group just like you are doing. Even in the Bible it mentions Christians will be targeted by haters.

These fires have been lit by muslims seeking proof of "Islamophobia" in the past, this most likely another invented hate crime by your believer friends .

Gotta link showing this or is it more of your fantasizing?

Suspect in mosque arson could be in country illegally
Suspect in mosque arson could be in country illegally | ajc.com

Georgia Mosque Set on Fire

Update: A Muslim, who attended the mosque is now being charged for burning the mosque. As much as Islamophobes would love to gloat about this, it really doesn’t let them off the hook when anti-Muslims bomb and vandalize mosques.
Georgia Mosque Set on Fire | loonwatch.com

You fucking complete idiot. It was claimed muslims have torched their own mosque to prove islamophobia so I ask for evidence and you respond by giving a story of someone charged with arson. He hasn't been convicted. Hasn't confessed. Do you know what the evidence is against him? You are a perfect example of fucking idiot Americans.

about 10 churches were victims of arson in texas.....remember the guys in ala or ga that set 4 or 5 churches on fire....the irony is that its normally done by there own kind....

and del how dare you ask rgs for proof of what he says? how dare you?

NO this is the scary part

CurveLight
Lol....you think you can pre-empt? Stoopid fucking bitches like you deserve to be gunny ass kissing reetawrds. It's not exaxtly a secret which group is most likely responsible and they aren't Conservatives you dumbass. There is nothing "Conservative" about a group of fear saturated Christian Right militant ideology that supports Nation building and using the government to enforce their own petty moral self righteousness onto the rest of society.

The nazis targeted a certain group just like you are doing. Even in the Bible it mentions Christians will be targeted by haters.

ROTFL!!!!!! A Nazi reference? Lol! Stoopid fucking Americans like you is why we are in a shitload of trouble.

mr-fitnah-albums-avy-picture1898-mehrab.jpg

You and Ali Sina be sure to get caught in the next fire, eh?

That's right. Anyone who points out the truth of Islam should die.

:clap2::clap2:

gotta link showing this or is it more of your fantasizing?

suspect in mosque arson could be in country illegally
suspect in mosque arson could be in country illegally | ajc.com

georgia mosque set on fire

update: A muslim, who attended the mosque is now being charged for burning the mosque. As much as islamophobes would love to gloat about this, it really doesn’t let them off the hook when anti-muslims bomb and vandalize mosques.
georgia mosque set on fire | loonwatch.com

you fucking complete idiot. It was claimed muslims have torched their own mosque to prove islamophobia so i ask for evidence and you respond by giving a story of someone charged with arson. He hasn't been convicted. Hasn't confessed. Do you know what the evidence is against him? You are a perfect example of fucking idiot americans.

wow you got what you asked for and now you're pissed. Wow.
Would you be pissed if the report said that a chirstian was charged with the arson? I don't think so

Last edited:
You mean like the dozens of churches that are torched every couple years?

It is terrible every time it happens.

Sometimes I really wish I could go back to how I thought as a child. You never saw the hate in people.

You didn't see it because you were a child, not because it wasn't there.

We, as a country (and by that I mean party affiliation aside) need to recognize the difference between 'hate' and disagreement. I disagree with you, I don't 'hate' you. I don't 'hate' any human being - I hate the action.... Like I hate the action of those who burned down this mosque.

I have no doubt that, within a few posts, the droolers will be along to tar all 'conservatives' as mosque burning haters. That's the easy way to look at it - and that's a lot simpler than actually considering the real problems.

Funny thing is knowing the people here in TN....that 76 year old most likely votes Democrat and always will.

Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson - CBS News

Ben Goodwin of the Rutherford County Sheriff's Department confirmed to CBS Affiliate WTVF that the fire, which burned construction equipment at the future site of the Islamic Center of Murfreesboro, is being ruled as arson.

Opponents of a new Islamic center say they believe the mosque will be more than a place of prayer; they are afraid the 15-acre site that was once farmland will be turned into a terrorist training ground for Muslim militants bent on overthrowing the U.S. government.

"They are not a religion. They are a political, militaristic group," Bob Shelton, a 76-year-old retiree who lives in the area, told The Associated Press.

"No mosque in Murfreesboro. I don't want it. I don't want them here," Evy Summers said to WTVF. "Go start their own country overseas somewhere. This is a Christian country. It was based on Christianity."

This mosque was actually on a Daily Show segment last week, quite unfortunate to see. Hopefully this is not the start of something terrible.

There was no mosque. It's the site for a proposed mosque, which hasn't been built yet.

Last edited:
Here's an interesting bit from earlier this year. A local channel in Tenn puts out "Homegrown Jihad" then boom! A week later a mosque is attacked.
Think Progress Tennessee Mosque Vandalized After Local TV Station Airs Irresponsible Report On ‘Homegrown Jihad’

Pat Robertson accused local officials in being bribed for permitting this mosque then boom! A week later, the mosque site is attacked.

And of course you assume that the GOP had something to do with it.

To be honest...I know that Democrats make Blacks and Hispanics look like victims....but I never thought they would stoop so low as to try to portray Muslims as being victims. I guess they think they can sell any line of BS.

suspect in mosque arson could be in country illegally
suspect in mosque arson could be in country illegally | ajc.com

georgia mosque set on fire

update: A muslim, who attended the mosque is now being charged for burning the mosque. As much as islamophobes would love to gloat about this, it really doesn’t let them off the hook when anti-muslims bomb and vandalize mosques.
georgia mosque set on fire | loonwatch.com

you fucking complete idiot. It was claimed muslims have torched their own mosque to prove islamophobia so i ask for evidence and you respond by giving a story of someone charged with arson. He hasn't been convicted. Hasn't confessed. Do you know what the evidence is against him? You are a perfect example of fucking idiot americans.

Would you be pissed if the report said that a chirstian was charged with the arson? I don't think so

You did not supply what was asked for you dumbass. How can you be this mother fucking stoopid?!? you fucking complete idiot. It was claimed muslims have torched their own mosque to prove islamophobia so i ask for evidence and you respond by giving a story of someone charged with arson. He hasn't been convicted. Hasn't confessed. Do you know what the evidence is against him? You are a perfect example of fucking idiot americans

Here's an interesting bit from earlier this year. A local channel in Tenn puts out "Homegrown Jihad" then boom! A week later a mosque is attacked.
Think Progress Tennessee Mosque Vandalized After Local TV Station Airs Irresponsible Report On ‘Homegrown Jihad’

Pat Robertson accused local officials in being bribed for permitting this mosque then boom! A week later, the mosque site is attacked.

Lol....you ignore the presented facts just to give a strawman. And of course a fellow idiot American finds value in your dishonesty. The GOP had nothing to do with this as far as I can see. Is this your way of accusing the GOP but lack the balls to come straight out and do it?

You did not supply what was asked for you dumbass. How can you be this mother fucking stoopid?!? you fucking complete idiot. It was claimed muslims have torched their own mosque to prove islamophobia so i ask for evidence and you respond by giving a story of someone charged with arson. He hasn't been convicted. Hasn't confessed. Do you know what the evidence is against him? You are a perfect example of fucking idiot americans

Did you by chance notice where the link came form? And if he's convicted you will still say thats no evidence enough that some muslims will burn down there own mosques to show that Americans hat muslims. They will kill their own people to protect their religion.

EDITED:

"We do know that he acted alone," Tucker said at the media gathering, which was also conducted at fire headquarters. "Why he did it was something that only he knows. We've got some information as to how he did it, but the exact motive is unclear. We know that it wasn't somebody from the outside that was interested in a hate crime type of situation, because he describes himself as being a very devout Muslim."

The mosque burned about 11:30 p.m. Monday, shortly after a nightly prayer service had ended. Tucker said Mendy was seen at the mosque that evening. The building sustained extensive water damage, but the roof did not collapse, Mayor Steve Tumlin said.

Tucker said "a great deal of physical evidence" links Mendy to the fire, but he declined to elaborate.
http://www.cherokeetribune.com/view...th-arson-at-mosque?instance=home_news_bullets
Read more: Cherokee Tribune - Muslim man charged with arson at mosque

Last edited:

Lol....you ignore the presented facts just to give a strawman. And of course a fellow idiot American finds value in your dishonesty. The GOP had nothing to do with this as far as I can see. Is this your way of accusing the GOP but lack the balls to come straight out and do it?

Go ahead and play dumb. The implication was obvious.

Sorry you can't see that. You're mind is so twisted you actually think I think the GOP did it. Oft times looney lefties do these things hoping that conservatives get the blame.

Did you by chance notice where the link came form? And if he's convicted you will still say thats no evidence enough that some muslims will burn down there own mosques to show that Americans hat muslims. They will kill their own people to protect their religion.

EDITED:

"We do know that he acted alone," Tucker said at the media gathering, which was also conducted at fire headquarters. "Why he did it was something that only he knows. We've got some information as to how he did it, but the exact motive is unclear. We know that it wasn't somebody from the outside that was interested in a hate crime type of situation, because he describes himself as being a very devout Muslim."

The mosque burned about 11:30 p.m. Monday, shortly after a nightly prayer service had ended. Tucker said Mendy was seen at the mosque that evening. The building sustained. extensive water damage, but the roof did not collapse, Mayor Steve Tumlin said.

Tucker said "a great deal of physical evidence" links Mendy to the fire, but he declined to elaborate.
Cherokee Tribune - Muslim man charged with arson at mosque
Read more: Cherokee Tribune - Muslim man charged with arson at mosque

You still have not provided a single case of a muslim attacking a mosque to prove islamaphobia. You are truly gold quality stoopid.

Forum List

Back