Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson

There was no speculation with these murders. Muslims and non-Muslim victims of mistaken religious identity (like the turban-wearing Sihk) were murdered as revenge for 9/11.

In my world, murder is worse than arson.

How do you know this? Where you there and could you read the minds of the people who murdered those people? Did they come out and say they murdered them because they were muslims? As I said I will concede that, because I just don't know why did it. Robbery, In th wrong place at the wrong time, Mybe it was just because they didn't like the other person, not because of the way they looed. No one can say for sure but the person who committed the crime.

Yes.

Edit to add:

In SeaTac last week, a man was charged with attacking a turban-wearing Sikh cab driver, calling him a "butcher terrorist." In Seattle, a man was arrested after he allegedly tried to choke a Sikh, telling him, "You have no right to attack our country." In Arizona, a man shot a Sikh gas-station owner to death, later explaining to authorities: "I'm a patriot."

I would like to see a direct link to your sources.

EDIT
From what I see two were attacked oine was murder you were at one time claiming all were murdered.

Last edited:
If I said that all Christians should be killed, you'd have an argument. Sorry; you don't.

OK denial wins out.

You go ahead and think whatever makes you feel better about being a genocidal maniac. :thup:

You're a piece of shit for saying that people who you disagree with should die in a fire, What's the difference if that's 1 person or 1.5B persons? Asshole.

And fuck the hypocritical lefties on this board who crawled all over Allie and BigRed's asses over there statements but not a word for you.

OK denial wins out.

You go ahead and think whatever makes you feel better about being a genocidal maniac. :thup:

You're a piece of shit for saying that people who you disagree with should die in a fire, What's the difference if that's 1 person or 1.5B persons? Asshole.

And fuck the hypocritical lefties on this board who crawled all over Allie and BigRed's asses over there statements but not a word for you.

thank you

There was no speculation with these murders. Muslims and non-Muslim victims of mistaken religious identity (like the turban-wearing Sihk) were murdered as revenge for 9/11.

How do you know this? Where you there and could you read the minds of the people who murdered those people? Did they come out and say they murdered them because they were muslims? As I said I will concede that, because I just don't know why did it. Robbery, In th wrong place at the wrong time, Mybe it was just because they didn't like the other person, not because of the way they looed. No one can say for sure but the person who committed the crime.

Yes.

Edit to add:

In SeaTac last week, a man was charged with attacking a turban-wearing Sikh cab driver, calling him a "butcher terrorist." In Seattle, a man was arrested after he allegedly tried to choke a Sikh, telling him, "You have no right to attack our country." In Arizona, a man shot a Sikh gas-station owner to death, later explaining to authorities: "I'm a patriot."

Jeeze....crazy people in America!!!

SHOCKING!!!:eek::eek::eek:

thank you

yw, and thank you for apologizing for your questionable statements to.

Yes.

Edit to add:

Poor idiots don't even know what a Muslim is or isn't...like those verbally harassing that construction worker in NYC the other day cause he was wearing a "muslim looking" skull cap.

thank you

yw, and thank you for apologizing for your questionable statements to.

Yell it was an asine thing to say.

Yes.

Edit to add:

Poor idiots don't even know what a Muslim is or isn't...like those verbally harassing that construction worker in NYC the other day cause he was wearing a "muslim looking" skull cap.

It's going to happen people will insult other people, it's the nature of humans, you can't regulate that. I think verbal insulting someone is a whole lot better then shooting someone.

You mean like the dozens of churches that are torched every couple years?

dozens?
link?

RETARD ALERT. I have been here since what 2004? In that time there have been dozens of churches set on fire nationally. No one much whined about it even though it was shown to be in a lot of cases to be anti religious.

One mosque gets lit on fire and we should all worry?

Have you ever investigated an arson case?
Who was it that were burning most of the churches from 1870 to today?

Yes.

Edit to add:

EDIT
From what I see two were attacked oine was murder you were at one time claiming all were murdered.

Then you admit that someone was murdered because they were mistaken for a Muslim, after 9/11.

My work is done.

Yes.

Edit to add:

EDIT

Then you admit that someone was murdered because they were mistaken for a Muslim, after 9/11.

My work is done.

:lol::lol::lol:

dozens?
link?

RETARD ALERT. I have been here since what 2004? In that time there have been dozens of churches set on fire nationally. No one much whined about it even though it was shown to be in a lot of cases to be anti religious.

One guy?

Hell, he'd be like 140 years old....:eusa_eh:

When other churches are burned the Christian community around there comes out with food, help,cash and all other forms of support.
What have they offered this mosque other than the guy in the article:
"That mosque will be for terrorist training"
You folks do not come across as intelligent.

Yes.

Edit to add:

EDIT

My work is done.

Now that your work is done....make sure you whipe 3 times before you flush.:eusa_angel:

Churches are not mosques.
mr-fitnah-albums-avy-picture1898-mehrab.jpg

Last edited:

One guy?

Hell, he'd be like 140 years old....:eusa_eh:

Note to Samson only:
I will go real slow for you.
There were TWO questions in my post.
Not one question.
Two questions.
NOTE the first question does not follow the second.
NOTE the second question DOES follow the first.

Forum List

Back