• Yes but only at the local level

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other types of yes's

• Other types of no's

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I never said anything about 90 days because unlike you I know that the 90 day idea id bullshit and evern stupide than you are but you focus on the stupid because tjhat os all you are capable of.

so again go fuck yourself

That was the fucking plan you agreed to, perhaps if you thought it was stupid you should not have agreed with the OP

That was the fucking plan you agreed to, perhaps if you thought it was stupid you should not have agreed with the OP
I didn;t agree to the plan I made a fucking suggestion of a different plan and never said anything about 90 days that's you being the fucking lying sack of shit that you are.

AND I specifically addressed your idiotic comment about me wanting Vets to die with a plan but you ignore that because you have to be a fucking lying sack of shit

I didn;t agree to the plan I made a fucking suggestion of a different plan and never said anything about 90 days that's you being the fucking lying sack of shit that you are.

all you did was change how much to hire them back for.

And correct, you did not say a thing about the 90 days, that is the problem, you had no issue with it so you did not speak of it

And firing all the VA employees and then cutting their pay in half will certainly improve the quality of care, huh?
Get rid of the VA completely. That's the point.

Give Vets health quality health insurance so they can actually get quality care not the substandard care they get now from substandard VA Drs and nurses and hospitals

If the Drs and nurses that work at the VA are good enough to get jobs in the private medical sector they can

And correct, you did not say a thing about the 90 days, that is the problem, you had no issue with it so you did not speak of it

AND I specifically addressed your idiotic comment about me wanting Vets to die with a plan but you ignore that because you have to be a fucking lying sack of shit

you never even gave an answer to my question, you just deflected to some comment about the Govt not caring about Vets, as if you are in different. You could not find it in you to go "no, I do not want the Vets to die".

you never even gave an answer to my question, you just deflected to some comment about the Govt not caring about Vets, as if you are in different. You could not find it in you to go "no, I do not want the Vets to die".
What strikes me is that veterans--especially after a hot war--are going to need an abundance of care, therapies, etc... It sounds like he wants to put the veterans in with people, admittedly like me, who may schedule a doctor’s visit for a stiff ankle. This gal or guy over here who has had hot lead pulled out of their body is out in the waiting room and I’m in there with the doctor explaining how I can’t walk my dog.

This is anecdotal of course but it would seem to me that if we’re not going to pay the soldiers, sailors, and airmen a decent wage (some are on food stamps as I understand it), we can at the very least give them priority when they have health needs.

As for this thread, the OP is batshit crazy which makes him pretty normal in Conservistan.

What strikes me is that veterans--especially after a hot war--are going to need an abundance of care, therapies, etc... It sounds like he wants to put the veterans in with people, admittedly like me, who may schedule a doctor’s visit for a stiff ankle. This gal or guy over here who has had hot lead pulled out of their body is out in the waiting room and I’m in there with the doctor explaining how I can’t walk my dog.

This is anecdotal of course but it would seem to me that if we’re not going to pay the soldiers, sailors, and airmen a decent wage (some are on food stamps as I understand it), we can at the very least give them priority when they have health needs.

As for this thread, the OP is batshit crazy which makes him pretty normal in Conservistan.

The VA has issues that is for sure, though it is getting better. To throw the baby about with the bathwater is not the answer.

And another thing his plan does is put a stop to almost all air travel in the US for 90 days since most ATC folks work for the Fed Govt.

I am sure no air travel for 90 days would not hurt the economy at all.
It would hurt it bad. I'm not sure understand the concept of war. It interrupts things.

the OP is batshit crazy which makes him pretty normal in Conservistan.
Yes. Correct. If the majority of the voters are batshit crazy then the government should govern in a batshit crazy way.

There is nothing wrong with having a national discussion about the culture of arrogance in our government. There is nothing wrong with brainstorming ways to correct it. Do you have a solution that is superior to the solution I have offered?

Last edited:
starve him for 2 months, and then cut his pay?
Name one American that has died from starvation because of being unemployed for 3 months. Dial back the rhetoric. Calm down. Non-government employees get fired all the time. Is that because you want them to starve? Give me a break.

your plan is both moronic and cruel.
My plan doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell to ever make it to discussion by congress. Why does a nutcase on the internet having a discussion make you nervous? You do realize that I am nobody. Right? So your inclination to panic is pretty stupid.

Have you ever heard of free speech? Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. You can cry if you want but this plan will never come to fruition. Anybody who thinks my plan is a possible solution is retarded. You can calm down. Your government checks that constantly go up are not going to stop. Keep collecting them. Enjoy your permanent job. There will always be more taxpayers for you to ignore and rob.

"Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country." ~John F. Kennedy

"Steal. Steal. Steal. Rob. Rob. Rob. Get as much government money as possible. Get a government job so that you never have to deal with normal difficulties in life. Grab hold of that job security. Fuck your country." ~Every Single American and Married American

There is too much unpatriotic thievery going on in this country. It isn't going to stop just because I posted a thread. Unpatriotic thieves are the majority. Calm down, relax, and enjoy your glorified welfare checks. Your government checks can buy you a lot of neat things. It is a good life. Benjamin Franklin predicted this.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." ~Benjamin Franklin

This already happened before anybody here was born.

Last edited:
Having a government fully staffed with loyal servants would cut government spending in the long run.

That is the crux of the matter isn't it? You want all gov't employees to be loyal and subservient to you. If they aren't, they pay the price.

Name one American that has died from starvation because of being unemployed for 3 months. Dial back the rhetoric. Calm down. Non-government employees get fired all the time. Is that because you want them to starve? Give me a break.

The way Americans live beyond, or at the very edge, of their means, they will suffer greatly.

And you are fine with that, as long as those gov't employees learn that they are beneath you.

It would hurt it bad. I'm not sure understand the concept of war. It interrupts things.

We are not at war with people that work for the government. The fact you have some irrational hatred of everyone that does changes nothing

Would you support a bill to fire all government employees, give them three months off, and then hire them back at half of the pay?

There is no such thing with a reduction in force.

Security has them gather-up their shit, inventories any .gov property (like a .gov laptop, .gov phone, and such) takes their pass key, walks the affected to the door (or parking lot), and they are gone till they are recalled.

All seperation paperwork is handled by the agency HQ online.....Easy peasy. ;)

I know this logic might escape some but.

#1 If all government employees are fired.

#2 There would be no security to walk them to the door, nor would there be anyone at HQ to process the paperwork.

WW

Forum List

Back