• Yes but only at the local level

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other types of yes's

• Other types of no's

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The first poster to ever criticize vets. A new low.
I am a veteran. I was in the military between the ages of 18-23. I made much more money than my fellow 18-23 year olds and I didn't do jack squat the entire 5 years. We didn't even have a war while I was in. So the taxpayers got nothing at all for my service or any other servicemember the whole time I was in.

I am a veteran. I was in the military between the ages of 18-23. I made much more money than my fellow 18-23 year olds and I didn't do jack squat the entire 5 years. We didn't even have a war while I was in. So the taxpayers got nothing at all for my service or any other servicemember the whole time I was in.
It can be argued that we didn;t get anything from any of the wars waged in the last 60 years

I am a Marine Corps veteran

Me too, 20 years retired as a Gunny.

I didn't join the military to fuck my country over by getting super rich. I joined the military to protect my country.

Which is why most of us joined, and none of us got super rich being in the military, just the opposite. None of us are getting supper rich with our military pensions.

Read the rest of my post that you chopped out of the quote, Asshole.

changes nothing, you are good with them dying so you can have some sort of vendetta against the doctors and nurses caring for them.

Go fuck yourself.

changes nothing, you are good with them dying so you can have some sort of vendetta against the doctors and nurses caring for them.

Go fuck yourself.

Yeah giving vets quality health insurance so they can get the best care is wanting vets to die. while forcing them to go to underfunded substandard VA hospitals is the best choice.

You really are fucking stupid

Yeah giving vets quality health insurance so they can get the best care is wanting vets to die. while forcing them to go to underfunded substandard VA hospitals is the best choice.

You really are fucking stupid

how will firing all the VA nurses and doctors for 90 days fix this problem?

How will that improve the quality of care they are getting?

how will firing all the VA nurses and doctors for 90 days fix this problem?

How will that improve the quality of care they are getting?

Give vets quality health insurance and scrap the entire shitty VA medical system and all those doctors and nmurses can get jobs in the private sector if they are good enough to

Don't be a fucking idiot and claim the VA is actually taking good care of people

Don't be a fucking idiot and claim the VA is actually taking good care of people

Well, as the husband a VA nurse, I can tell you they are getting good care. Is it perfect, nope it is not but it is better than your plan of letting them die for 90 days due to your hatred of government employees.

Well, as the husband a VA nurse, I can tell you they are getting good care. Is it perfect, nope it is not but it is better than your plan of letting them die for 90 days due to your hatred of government employees.

Fuck off with your continually lying about what I just said

And the care at the VA is substandard so I guess that means the Drs and Nurses are substandard too

Fuck off with your continually lying about what I just said

you fucking agreed with the plan to fire all government employees, including VA nurses and doctors, which would result in the death of those in their care. Too late to walk it back now.

And the care at the VA is substandard so I guess that means the Drs and Nurses are substandard too

The only thing substandard is your intelligence.

you fucking agreed with the plan to fire all government employees, including VA nurses and doctors, which would result in the death of those in their care. Too late to walk it back now.

The only thing substandard is your intelligence.

No I didn't

I offered a different plan I I never said anything about any fucking 90 days you lying sack of shit

I also said to give vets real quality health insurance so they can get the best care possible instead of the shit care they get from the fucking VA

But you have to be the fucking lying sack of shit that you are and continually make shit up

So you can go fuck yourself

No I didn't

I offered a different plan I I never said anything about any fucking 90 days you lying sack of shit

yes, you offered to hire them back at 25% pay, but you did not change the 90 days off

too late to run from your words you little pussy

yes, you offered to hire them back at 25% pay, but you did not change the 90 days off

too late to run from your words you little pussy

GO FUCK YOURSLEF YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT

And you ignored everything I said about vets because you're too fucking stupid to understand it.

GO FUCK YOURSLEF YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT

And you ignored everything I said about vets because you're too fucking stupid to understand it.

They were your first words, all those that came after them were just covering for your desire to see veterans die.

When I asked you if you were ok with them dying you had the chance to say no, but you just couldn't do so

Two simple question.

Who is in charge?
A.) Elected leaders
B.) Government employees
C.) Voters

Who should be in charge?
A.) Elected leaders
B.) Government employees
C.) Voters

You are relying too much on the ad hominem fallacy. I am a jerk. I am terrible. I am awful. I am a liar. So on and so forth. You name it, I have the flaw that you are asserting. This doesn't move the goal post in the favor of the position that you hold. Just answer the two simple questions either silently, or publicly. Then you should understand the point of this thread.

The answer is 'C' for both questions. "Voters" being a collective and not an individual.

Forum List

Back