Finished reading "Fire and Fury: Inside The Trump White House" and WOW!!

Are you or will you be reading "Fire and Fury: Inside The Trump White House?"

• Yes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters
I haven't read the book yet. However, judging only from the way trump has acted while in office, I wouldn't dismiss this out of hand.
Normally, I don't read political books but, boy, am I glad I bought this book. It's such an interesting read and obviously slanted against Trump but probably the best $10 I've spent in a while. Couldn't put down my e-reader all day. If everything said in the book is true (most likely not) then Trump needs to be impeached ASAP as he's a threat to national security himself. Anybody else finish the book yet? What are your opinions?

For all of you that haven't read it or are thinking of buying it, here's the e-book version for $10.

Fire and Fury: Inside The Trump White House by Michael Wolff (Ebook)
A fool and his money are easily parted.

Oh and no I have zero intention of reading tabloid trash where in the forward the lying jew weasel even says he doesn't know if its all true or not and he can WHINE that its because he doesn't know if the people in the WH were telling him the truth or not but its because he was being played the entire time just like President Trump has the entire time since he announced his run for President.I made sure to give it 1 star on any ratings system I could find...been educating morons on goodreads all day long.
I sense from your comment that you are anti-Semitic. Some of the finest people I know are Jewish. I am white and I am not Jewish.
Jew Aware and YES I hate,despise,wish the worst on my enemy!

I haven't read the book yet. However, judging only from the way trump has acted while in office, I wouldn't dismiss this out of hand.
Normally, I don't read political books but, boy, am I glad I bought this book. It's such an interesting read and obviously slanted against Trump but probably the best $10 I've spent in a while. Couldn't put down my e-reader all day. If everything said in the book is true (most likely not) then Trump needs to be impeached ASAP as he's a threat to national security himself. Anybody else finish the book yet? What are your opinions?

For all of you that haven't read it or are thinking of buying it, here's the e-book version for $10.

Oh and no I have zero intention of reading tabloid trash where in the forward the lying jew weasel even says he doesn't know if its all true or not and he can WHINE that its because he doesn't know if the people in the WH were telling him the truth or not but its because he was being played the entire time just like President Trump has the entire time since he announced his run for President.I made sure to give it 1 star on any ratings system I could find...been educating morons on goodreads all day long.
I sense from your comment that you are anti-Semitic. Some of the finest people I know are Jewish. I am white and I am not Jewish.
So what is your problem with Jewish people?

Wow,where to start. Go read Jewish Supremacism by David Duke,its got sources for everything he says in it so its easy to check his facts. Just for a synopsis they run or control The government,media,education,hollywood,financial system etc. I doubt you care or even believe it but you asked. I am exhausted and could suggest more to read tomorrow. Try The International Jew by Henry Ford,Try any of the books by Kevin MacDonald especially The Culture of Critique.

Wow,where to start. Go read Jewish Supremacism by David Duke,its got sources for everything he says in it so its easy to check his facts. Just for a synopsis they run or control The government,media,education,hollywood,financial system etc. I doubt you care or even believe it but you asked. I am exhausted and could suggest more to read tomorrow. Try The International Jew by Henry Ford,Try any of the books by Kevin MacDonald especially The Culture of Critique.
I am very familiar with Henry Ford's "work." I would not dirty my hands with anything thing that Duke ever did. He is nothing but white-trash KKK. The sleaze that you wish to empower mean absolutely nothing to me.

Man, you socks are coming from out of the woodwork! Where you been hiding? Folsom State Prison?

Where is all these sleeper socks coming from all of a sudden ?

This poster is like number six I have seen on here this week all coming from 2012~2014.

Man, you socks are coming from out of the woodwork! Where you been hiding? Folsom State Prison?

Where is all these sleeper socks coming from all of a sudden ?

This poster is like number six I have seen on here this week all coming from 2012~2014.

Yep. They were all started years ago and all have around 48 posts. No doubt they are all the same silly person.

Lying Trump now says he wants to limit free speech because of this book.

Yes let's destroy one of the rights guaranteed in the Constitution and put in there by the founding fathers because the orange turd had his feelwings hurt. What a piece of shit this coward is. He isn't a man, he's a 12 year old girl.

Lying Trump now says he wants to limit free speech because of this book.

Yes let's destroy one of the rights guaranteed in the Constitution and put in there by the founding fathers because the orange turd had his feelwings hurt. What a piece of shit this coward is. He isn't a man, he's a 12 year old girl.

At least Trump didn't CRY like you did and refused to post on here for like 4 months after Trump won.

:badgrin:

IsaacNewton, the fake news media and qu33r Swamp establishment in academia etc., has been obsessed with trying to limit free speech for decades. That Afro American Muslim, second in command Democrat party leader, was waving around an Antifa booklet the other day which states people who exercise free speech should be killed. They even want The Donald to stop tweeting. In regards to the hit piece apparently assemble by Mike Fishlips Wolff, it is nothing be rehashed MSNBC fake news combined with ad hominem commentary and meaningless quotes. The "book" is total fail. It is understandable that the target of the propaganda would be annoyed that the fake news media treats the propaganda hit piece as fact and wastes our President's time by asking him question about a phony book when there are more important things to discuss. It would be like someone asking fishlips their thoughts on The Protocols of the Elders of Zion since some seems to be true.

Why should I pay ten bucks for a piece of fiction labeled as true when it isn't? :(

I got it free, am a few pages in ... reading isn't near my thing these days as it used to be. Maybe I'll sit down with it later today.

The author himself did, and everyone that knows him.
I got it for my Kindle.

Why are these right wingers calling it "trash"?

The White House keeps logs.

We know he was there for all the time he said.

He says he has notes and recordings;.

At first, the White House has been saying this was confidential material, not lies. It wasn't until later they started calling it lies.

I think he’s pissed at Bannon because he actually let the guy in. That was a “sloppy Bannon”.

`
`

I bought a fresh hard copy of the book "Fire and Fury: Inside The Trump White House" but then again I also bought a copy of "Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton’s Doomed Campaign" for the same reason, an investment. But I do intend on reading the ebook version of trump. It probobly isn't going to tell me anything I don't already know or suspect; trump is a low-life, like hillary...perhaps worse.

Page after page and post after post of Trump Cult excuses are being displayed for not reading what amounts to a must-read political book of the day. Guaranteed the same folks will continue to be offering expert reviews about the book they haven't read. Hey, you can get an IHOP Pancake breakfast with a side of bacon and glass of OJ for what it cost for an ebook.

Wow! I just read your post and the following remarks and couldn't put it down! If this is all true you need to be banned as soon as possible.

I am very familiar with Henry Ford's "work." I would not dirty my hands with anything thing that Duke ever did. He is nothing but white-trash KKK. The sleaze that you wish to empower mean absolutely nothing to me.
Dr Duke hasn't been in the Klan since the 70's and his work is cited heavily with sources you can check yourself. YOU choose to remain ignorant...not my problem nor do I care. I can only help those willing to accept the hard truth.

Forum List

Back