Here is the secret pact between Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin to occupy the White House and Ukraine, the New York Times reveals the "Mariupol Plan"

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America

-800-0-6364ec3207fab.png

A few days after the US midterm vote, the New York Times publishes the classic pre-election bomb: a reworked version of Russiagate starring Russian President Vladimir Putin and former US President Donald Trump. “The untold story of Russiagate and the road to war in Ukraine. Russian meddling in Trump-era politics was more directly linked to the current war than previously understood': that's the headline of a lengthy New York Times op-ed linking Moscow's meddling in the 2016 US presidential election with the conflict in Ukraine, assuming that the Kremlin's help in electing Donald Trump was essentially intended to win the tycoon's support for a dismemberment of Ukraine.

Details in the links below...

Here is the secret pact between Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin to occupy the White House and Ukraine, the New York Times reveals the "Mariupol Plan"

LONG & DETAILED: “The Untold Story of ‘Russiagate’ and the Road to War in Ukraine; Russia’s meddling in Trump-era politics was more directly connected to the current war than previously understood.”

This story blows my mind. It is unbelievable! Trump has sooo much to answer for! What do you think?

Last edited:
From your link...

"that's the headline of a lengthy New York Times op-ed linking Moscow's meddling in the 2016 US presidential election"

Op-ed opinion pieces are not news... they are someone's opinion...mostly delusional... attempting to masquerade as news.

You should know better...

-800-0-6364ec3207fab.png

A few days after the US midterm vote, the New York Times publishes the classic pre-election bomb: a reworked version of Russiagate starring Russian President Vladimir Putin and former US President Donald Trump. “The untold story of Russiagate and the road to war in Ukraine. Russian meddling in Trump-era politics was more directly linked to the current war than previously understood': that's the headline of a lengthy New York Times op-ed linking Moscow's meddling in the 2016 US presidential election with the conflict in Ukraine, assuming that the Kremlin's help in electing Donald Trump was essentially intended to win the tycoon's support for a dismemberment of Ukraine.

Details in the link below...

This story blows my mind. It is unbelievable! Trump has sooo much to answer for! What do you think?
New York Times

says it all

-800-0-6364ec3207fab.png

Details in the link below...

I think it's amazing there are still some deranged dembot cultist that will ignore all the investigations and still push the Russian hoax

sounds like some op-ed writer at the NY Times is still trying to save the companies reputation after years of running the Russian hoax.....and he is doing this in despite all the facts, evidence, and investgations that have been concluded.....frankly, it's amazing how much of a company man this op-ed writer is...I hope the NY Times gave him a nice Xmas bonsus

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

After millions of tax payer dollars spent, 6 years of meticulous examination and lies by the media that had Trump under a microscope, and endless speculation - no charges on anything related to Russiagate whatsoever.

And now this????

The media is an absolute embarrassment, and so are the people who still fall for their endless river of rotten bologna.

Good grief, lay off the firewater
^ :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
I wish I could LOL this twice!
Is there nothing the left can't F***K UP & blame on DT or another boogeyman like JAN 6 or the unvaxxed?
Their brainless minions will buy anything if it provides cover for their dogma.

Reminds me of when Obumar blamed GWB for everything until the economy turned slightly less shitty in his 2nd term

-800-0-6364ec3207fab.png

LONG & DETAILED: “The Untold Story of ‘Russiagate’ and the Road to War in Ukraine; Russia’s meddling in Trump-era politics was more directly connected to the current war than previously understood.”

This story blows my mind. It is unbelievable!

You don't have a mind.

I suspect we'll be hearing much more about this story - and how it connects Trump's 2016 election win and Putin's invasion of Ukraine. The quid pro quo.

-800-0-6364ec3207fab.png

/——-/ Oh you got him this time for sure #6,784.

I suspect we'll be hearing much more about this story - and how it connects Trump's 2016 election win and Putin's invasion of Ukraine. The quid pro quo.
putin didn’t invade ukraine during trumps admin…he did that after obama promised to be more flexible if he went easy on him during the 2012 election. Yes that’s the quid pro quo

-800-0-6364ec3207fab.png

Y'all still believe this bullshit?

Forum List

Back