Finally: President Trump calls Mueller’s Investigation Illegal

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
There’s an old Chinese blessing (or curse, depending on the “source”) which says: may you live in interesting times. And interesting times we live in my friends, at least from the news-cycle perspective. If you remember the Mueller investigation, which started almost 2 years ago, well, its aim was to determine whether the Trump campaign colluded with those pesky russkies in what has been largely described by the talking heads in the fake news corporate left-mainstream-media as “Russia Collusion”. Forget about the fact that “collusion” is not illegal, but concentrate on the main issue: Mueller’s DEM filled investigation team was supposed to find out who did what with whom from Russia, or something along these lines. After tens of millions of dollars (taxpayer money obviously) spent on smoke and mirrors, and countless lives ruined by this so-called “independent” investigation (Flynn, Manafort et al), there is zero (as in 0) evidence with regard to any “Russian collusion” in the 2016 campaign. At least on Trump’s part.

And today, the POTUS drew a line in the sand and said: enough is enough. He also stated clearly what many people were already saying from the beginning: Mueller’s investigation is illegal. Here’s from an interview with Rudi Giuliani, Trump’s attorney, who revealed that Donald Trump’s legal team is working at a rebuttal to counter (preemptively) a possible negative report from Mueller’s team:

(Excerpt) Read more at investmentwatchblog.com ...

The President is going to have to take decisive action at some point. By that, I mean firing Sessions, Rosenstein and/or Mueller, and/or shutting down the special prosecutor investigation entirely (which presumably would send ongoing prosecutions to local US Attorney offices, and have Democrats and their lap dog media on a RANT that we have not seen before).

He may be waiting until after the mid-term election. Or he may be waiting until after the horrible Paul Ryan is gone and a new Congress sworn in. He may be waiting to see if the GOP holds the House.. But I don’t think remaining a punching bag and guessing as to Mueller’s intentions is a good strategy.

There’s an old Chinese blessing (or curse, depending on the “source”) which says: may you live in interesting times. And interesting times we live in my friends, at least from the news-cycle perspective. If you remember the Mueller investigation, which started almost 2 years ago, well, its aim was to determine whether the Trump campaign colluded with those pesky russkies in what has been largely described by the talking heads in the fake news corporate left-mainstream-media as “Russia Collusion”. Forget about the fact that “collusion” is not illegal, but concentrate on the main issue: Mueller’s DEM filled investigation team was supposed to find out who did what with whom from Russia, or something along these lines. After tens of millions of dollars (taxpayer money obviously) spent on smoke and mirrors, and countless lives ruined by this so-called “independent” investigation (Flynn, Manafort et al), there is zero (as in 0) evidence with regard to any “Russian collusion” in the 2016 campaign. At least on Trump’s part.

And today, the POTUS drew a line in the sand and said: enough is enough. He also stated clearly what many people were already saying from the beginning: Mueller’s investigation is illegal. Here’s from an interview with Rudi Giuliani, Trump’s attorney, who revealed that Donald Trump’s legal team is working at a rebuttal to counter (preemptively) a possible negative report from Mueller’s team:

The President is going to have to take decisive action at some point. By that, I mean firing Sessions, Rosenstein and/or Mueller, and/or shutting down the special prosecutor investigation entirely (which presumably would send ongoing prosecutions to local US Attorney offices, and have Democrats and their lap dog media on a RANT that we have not seen before).

He may be waiting until after the mid-term election. Or he may be waiting until after the horrible Paul Ryan is gone and a new Congress sworn in. He may be waiting to see if the GOP holds the House.. But I don’t think remaining a punching bag and guessing as to Mueller’s intentions is a good strategy.

Trump also said that the Chinese invented global warming and he won the popular vote.

He says lots of stupid shit.

It started May 11 or 12 2017 Do REPS have their OWN version of calendars?

If Trump does any of those things, it will precipitate a Bigger Constitutional crisis than the one going on now.

The people are turning on this Treasonous criminal as the watch him obstructing justice in plain sight.

The lying, the bad decisions, the trade wars.

If Trump does any of those things, it will precipitate a Bigger Constitutional crisis than the one going on now.

The people are turning on this Treasonous criminal as the watch him obstructing justice in plain sight.

The lying, the bad decisions, the trade wars.
More BS and lies. Or you want to quote the hmmmm... ABCZ poll today....ROTFLMFAO...didn't their poll also call for an 85% Hildebeast win....why yes it did!

It started May 11 or 12 2017 Do REPS have their OWN version of calendars?
You have nothing but a one day discrepancy???..You liberals CLING TO THE MOST WORTHLESS SHIT!

Illegal, eh? How? What law is being violated?

Or is Trump making stuff up yet again?

The guy who claimed that Chinese invented global warming and Obama wiretapped Trump tower.....making shit up?

You need a crime to investigate for a special prosecutor, THERE IS NO CRIME...EVEN if there was collusion, that is not a crime!

The guy who claimed that Chinese invented global warming and Obama wiretapped Trump tower.....making shit up?
Wiretapping: The U.S. government under President Obama wiretapped former Trump campaign Chair Paul Manafort in New York's Trump Tower under "secret court orders before and after the election," CNN reported, citing "three sources familiar with the investigation." Assuming CNN's report is true, it means President Trump, who was ridiculed earlier this year for claiming that his iconic building had been wiretapped, has been massively vindicated. But don't hold your breath waiting for an apology.

Wiretapping: The U.S. government under President Obama wiretapped former Trump campaign Chair Paul Manafort in New York's Trump Tower under "secret court orders before and after the election," CNN reported, citing "three sources familiar with the investigation." Assuming CNN's report is true, it means President Trump, who was ridiculed earlier this year for claiming that his iconic building had been wiretapped, has been massively vindicated. But don't hold your breath waiting for an apology.

Obama White House Wiretapped Trump, Then Lied About It: CNN | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

Now asswipe will come back and say the CORRUPT FBI,/DOJ said there was no wiretap....again, asking US!B jury, whoro you believe after all the lies brought out in subcommittee testimony...?Keep going, we will rename you Skyhook, as you post with facts hung on thin air!

You need a crime to investigate for a special prosecutor, THERE IS NO CRIME...EVEN if there was collusion, that is not a crime!

Conspiracy against the United States is a crime. And Trump admitting that his campaign colluded with the Russians when he confessed that the reason his campaign officials met with a Russian operative was to get information on Hillary.

With Trump's campaign well aware that the information was to come from 'high level' sources as part of the Russian government's efforts to aid Trump. This while the Russian government was attacking the United States to (you guessed it) aid Trump.

With Trump lying repeatedly about his campaign's collusion with the Russians. And compelling others to lie about his campaign's collision. And trying to stop the investigation into the that collusion.

Nothing an innocent man would do.

Plus, the Spanish authorities turned over wire taps of Don Jr. setting up yet ANOTHER secret meeting with the Russians, this time with Russian Intelligence Handler Alexander Torshin.

The evidence that Trump's campaign colluded with the Russians is overwhelming. Which is why republicans are so desperate to shut the investigation down.

Last edited:

Accepting, soliciting, holding or otherwise obtaining items of value from a foreign power in order to influence and election is a crime.

There have been more than 20 indictments served, five guilty pleas. And you claim there was no crime? We're still waiting for the report.

Conspiracy against the United States is a crime. And Trump admitting that his campaign colluded with the Russians when he confessed that the reason his campaign officials met with a Russian operative was to get information on Hillary.

With Trump's campaign well aware that the information was to come from 'high level' sources as part of the Russian government's efforts to aid Trump. This while the Russian government was attacking the United States to (you guessed it) aid Trump.

With Trump lying repeatedly about his campaign's collusion with the Russians. And compelling others to lie about his campaign's collision. And trying to stop the investigation into the that collusion.

Plus, the Spanish authorities turned over wire taps of Don Jr. setting up yet ANOTHER secret meeting with the Russians, this time with Russian Intelligence Handler Alexander Torshin.

The evidence that Trump's campaign colluded with the Russians is overwhelming. Which is why republicans are so desperate to shut the investigation down.

Have a link to that supposed collusion CRIME or just MORE BS with NO EVIDENCE....WAITING!

BTW the REAL COLLUSION with Russia is the RUSSIAN PREPARED DOSSIER that Hillary bought through her lawyer Perkins Coie.....

Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier
Washington Post

upload_2018-8-31_22-33-15.jpeg
Oct 24, 2017 · Elias and his law firm, Perkins Coie, retained the company in April 2016 on behalf of the Clinton campaign and the DNC. Before that

Accepting, soliciting, holding or otherwise obtaining items of value from a foreign power in order to influence and election is a crime.

There have been more than 20 indictments served, five guilty pleas. And you claim there was no crime? We're still waiting for the report.
You mean like the above RUSSIAN DOSSIER that Perkins Coie BOUGHT for Hildebeast?....From what I understand NOTHING WAS BOUGHT OR GIVEN at the Trump Tower meeting....You have to have gotten SOMETHING or you have NO SUPPOSED CRIME, AND PLEASE STATE THAT CRIME WITH A LINK!

WE know the DOSSIER was used to FRAME TRUMP!

Have a link to that supposed collusion CRIME or just MORE BS with NO EVIDENCE....WAITING!

Trump admitting his campaign colluded with the Russians after lying for months to cover it up is most definitely evidence that there was collusion.

You don't know the content of any of Mueller's interviews with anyone. Making your assurances that there is 'no evidence' just more meaningless imagination.

You'll know what evidence exists when Mueller releases his report on the investigation. Until then, you can only offer us your fantasies. And they don't amount to much

Especially when there are 6 guilty pleas, dozens of indictments (the latest today), a trial and 8 felony convictions. There is indisputably serious criminal activity among the Trump campaign, the Trump administration and among Trump associates.

With Michael Cohen directly implicating Trump in directing and coordinating the commission of federal felonies. With the documentation to back it up.

Why then would we *ever* stop this investigation when its so very good at rooting out the crimes in the Trump adminstration, campaign and associates?

You mean like the above RUSSIAN DOSSIER that Perkins Coie BOUGHT for Hildebeast?....From what I understand NOTHING WAS BOUGHT OR GIVEN at the Trump Tower meeting....You have to have gotten SOMETHING or you have NO SUPPOSED CRIME, AND PLEASE STATE THAT CRIME WITH A LINK!

And by 'know' you mean imagine?

Again, you keep offering us your imagination as knowledge. Sorry, Purge.....but your imagination isn't a legal standard. As demonstrated by 6 guilty pleas, dozen of indictments, a trial and 8 felony convictions.

WE know the DOSSIER was used to FRAME TRUMP THAT

Trump admitting his campaign colluded with the Russians after lying for months to cover it up is most definitely evidence that there was collusion.

You don't know the content of any of Mueller's interviews with anyone. Making your assurances that there is 'no evidence' just more meaningless imagination.

You'll know what evidence exists when Mueller releases his report on the investigation. Until then, you can only offer us your fantasies. And they don't amount to much

Especially when there are 6 guilty pleas, dozens of indictments (the latest today), a trial and 8 felony convictions. There is indisputably serious criminal activity among the Trump campaign, the Trump administration and among Trump associates.

With Michael Cohen directly implicating Trump in directing and coordinating the commission of federal felonies. With the documentation to back it up.

Why then would we *ever* stop this investigation when its so very good at rooting out the crimes in the Trump adminstration, campaign and associates?
No, he didn't but give me the criminal code for collusion with the Russians....I'll resend it to POTUS, DOJ and a few subcommittees to investigate!

The hacked DNC emails were provided to the Trump campaign. That's a thing of value.

Donny Jr. even emailed his eagerness to accept the information.

Stuff Fox News just won't tell ya.

And by 'know' you mean imagine?

Again, you keep offering us your imagination as knowledge. Sorry, Purge.....but your imagination isn't a legal standard. As demonstrated by 6 guilty pleas, dozen of indictments, a trial and 8 felony convictions.
And I asked you a half dozen times for the law he supposedly broke, and you come back with a hand full of sticky wet!...Either give me the criminal code so we can all look it up, OR shall we continue to laugh at your feeble
Sex, lies and betrayal at the FBI - Washington Times
Washington Times › news › jun › sex-lie...

Jun 14, 2018 · If Jeff Sessions and Christopher Wray want to clean house at the FBI, they'll be well advised to pack a good lunch. Cleaning this house
vattempts

The hacked DNC emails were provided to the Trump campaign. That's a thing of value.

Donny Jr. even emailed his eagerness to accept the information.

Stuff Fox News just won't tell ya.
No they weren't, your LYING AGAIN!

WE know the DOSSIER was used to FRAME TRUMP THAT

No, he didn't but give me the criminal code for collusion with the Russians....I'll resend it to POTUS, DOJ and a few subcommittees to investigate!

I mean like Trump admitting to collusion between his campaign and the Russians. With Trump's team meeting with a Russian operative in Trump tower for the purpose of collecting information from 'high level' sources as part of the Russian government's efforts to

The same Russian government that was attacking the United States trying to (you guessed it!) aid Trump.

The Russians didn't attack the US to aid Hillary. They didn't want Hillary to be president. They launched an influence operation to aid Trump in gaining the presidency. And Trump's campaign knew that the Russian government was trying to help Trump.

And met with a Russian operative anyway.

You can ignore all of this if you'd like. Mueller won't.

Forum List

Back