#FIGHTFOR15: The First Burger Built by a Robot Is About to Hit the Bay Area

Never saw that coming, didja?

The real minimum wage is $0.

The First Burger Built by a Robot Is About to Hit the Bay Area.

This won't end well....

DeltaAttack2go.jpg

yeah, the min wage is just a stupid construct. It doesn't help anyone and it just causes inflation as well as making our products more expensive. Min wage are for teenagers and felons.

I have noticed Dem's opposed cutting the BLOATED federal, state, and local vampire taxes on these businesses so they can afford to pay the employees more.

Well, tech support and maintenance workers should make 15.00 or more an hour.

I have noticed Dem's opposed cutting the BLOATED federal, state, and local vampire taxes on these businesses so they can afford to pay the employees more.
Leftist Starbucks just announced they're closing 150 stores in the #fightfor15 cities due to wages.

Starbucks was also one of the large corporations in Seattle that threw a hissy fit over the Seattle city council tax on employees. The Seattle city council of liberal fruit cakes just folded like a cheap lawn chair and repealed the tax due to pressure from these corporations.

Automation has been advancing for a long time. Remember when ATM machines took so many bank teller's jobs? When is the last time you dropped a roll of film off at a photobooth? Machines will be doing a lot more than flipping hamburgers, and it has nothing to do with people deserving a living wage.

Amazing the same people who say we need tariffs for more jobs are so excited about a potential job killer. Makes no sense....

Never saw that coming, didja?

The real minimum wage is $0.

The First Burger Built by a Robot Is About to Hit the Bay Area.
Has nothing to do with minimum wage. I've been posting for a while now about automation making jobs obsolete. I can't find the post, but a few months ago I was saying that the day is coming when you walk into a fast food restaurant and will not interact with a human at all.

Nor will most people own a car. You will have a car subscription, similar to your cell phone subscription. You will summon an automated car to get to and from your job or wherever.

As a result of this, we will probably see a 30-hour work week in our lifetimes.

It is not surprising the first robot burger flipper is in California. That's where our innovators are. California has been the leading edge of the future for decades now.

Politicians who say they are going to bring our jobs back from overseas are liars. 80 percent of our lost jobs did not go overseas. They were made obsolete by machines. For quite a while now.

The politicians absolutely count on the rubes not knowing this fact of life and buying the bullshit they are selling.

Amazing the same people who say we need tariffs for more jobs are so excited about a potential job killer. Makes no sense....
It used to baffle the shit out of me as to why the rubes' heads don't explode from cognitive dissonance.

And then it hit me.

Suffering from cognitive dissonance requires cognition.

The symbol of the extinct Republican party needs to be changed from an elephant to a parrot.

Leftist Starbucks just announced they're closing 150 stores in the #fightfor15 cities due to wages.

And yet Starbucks has been paying $11 an hour since they first opened in Canada and are now paying $15 without closing stores.

Forum List

Back