Admin For Detaining Migrant Children, But Canada Does It Too

I think you missed the first part of your post where it says "Canada aims to avoid..." and confused it with Drumpfs zero tolerance policy of actively detaining and separating families. You must be one of those numerous intellectual geniuses that make up the vast majority of Drumpf supporters.

I think you missed the first part of your post where it says "Canada aims to avoid..." and confused it with Drumpfs zero tolerance policy of actively detaining and separating families. You must be one of those numerous intellectual geniuses that make up the vast majority of Drumpf supporters.

We should release illegals into our communities and trust that they show up for their deportation hearings? Wait, 70% never show up hence the zero tolerance policy. :itsok:

We should release illegals into our communities and trust that they show up for their deportation hearings? Wait, 70% never show up hence the zero tolerance policy. :itsok:
Not too sure what your comment has to do with point but maybe you can explain?

Its apparent that you require some explaining. Lets start with your incorrect statement, "Drumpfs zero tolerance policy of actively detaining and separating families." WRONG!

1. Trump is enforcing immigration law, zero tolerance, fact.
2. Trump put a stop to illegals being released into our communities when its been proven the vast majority will never show up for their deportation hearing, fact.
3. The separation of illegal minors from their parents is due to a law passed by congress in the 1990's and 2 court cases that back it up, its not Trump's policy its the law, fact.
4. Dem's in the Senate have vowed to vote no on fixing this law, fact.

There you have it, now you are better informed.

Saint Justin, say it ain't so!
No he is correct. We're not the worst country in the world, I know you don't believe or like that, but it's true.........learn to love American Again!, after Trump makes it Great Again.

Its apparent that you require some explaining. Lets start with your incorrect statement, "Drumpfs zero tolerance policy of actively detaining and separating families." WRONG!

2. Trump put a stop to illegals being released into our communities when its been proven the vast majority will never show up for their deportation hearing, fact.
3. The separation of illegal minors from their parents is due to a law passed by congress in the 1990's and 2 court cases that back it up, its not Trump's policy its the law, fact.

You just agreed with me after claiming what I said was false. You cant inform me of anything if you have poor reading comprehension.

"1. Trump is enforcing immigration law, zero tolerance, fact."

The left goal is to shame the right back into their preferred catch and release system.

Saint Justin, say it ain't so!
No he is correct. We're not the worst country in the world, I know you don't believe or like that, but it's true.........learn to love American Again!, after Trump makes it Great Again.
No one said anything about who was the worst country. You dont need to get defensive. I know you have to deflect from the point. The OP is retarded if he thinks Canada attempting to avoid separating families is the same as Drumpf aggressively separating them. Are all you Drumpf supporters really this dumb? :laugh:

You just agreed with me after claiming what I said was false. You cant inform me of anything if you have poor reading comprehension.

Do you know what a law is? :cuckoo:

Yes why do you ask? What does it have to do with Drumpf separating families? Can you show me in the law where it says you have to separate the families? Also please explain why Drumpf just did an EO to not separate families?

Yes why do you ask? What does it have to do with Drumpf separating families? Can you show me in the law where it says you have to separate the families? Also please explain why Drumpf just did an EO to not separate families?

Trump isn't separating families, the law congress passed is doing that. The court cases that back up that law are separating families. Trump has to ignore the law in order to keep these families together. And we are back to why Dem's in the Senate refuse to fix this law aren't we.

Trump isn't separating families, the law congress passed is doing that. The court cases that back up that law are separating families. Trump has to ignore the law in order to keep these families together. And we are back to why Dem's in the Senate refuse to fix this law aren't we.
Bullshit. The Obama administration didnt have the same policy that Drumpf had. Again please show me where it says the families have to be separated.

Bullshit. The Obama administration didnt have the same policy that Drumpf had. Again please show me where it says the families have to be separated.
Well they just let people in..that's worse........if you do stop them, then yes the law says to do that......if you don't like it call you congressman to change it.

Obama took custody of over 200,000 underage illegals during his 8 years. I'll give you a moment to recover from that beating.

Well they just let people in..that's worse........if you do stop them, then yes the law says to do that......if you don't like it call you congressman to change it.
No. They didnt just let people in. Again you are full of bullshit. Someone asking for asylum has a right. If you dont like it then call your congressman to change the law.

Obama took custody of over 200,000 underage illegals during his 8 years. I'll give you a moment to recover from that beating.
Your deflecting which tells me you know you lost. I'll give you another chance to recover from the beating I gave you then ask you to produce the law that says that families have to be separated.

Dem's don't want to accept responsibility, or those gutless Republicans in congress either for that matter. Congress created the problem, refuses to fix it, and dumps the problem on Trump's desk.

According to Democrat Fake News, Trump is 'Hitler' and 'Satan.' And that's that. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back