Trump's bipolar approach to the elite

xyz

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2016
He has often complained about the elites, as he does here. But then he claims he's more elite than they are.

I guess he thinks being POTUS is not being part of the establishment.

He has often complained about the elites, as he does here. But then he claims he's more elite than they are.

Some moron liberal clown interrupts the POTUS and the hater in your video faults the POTUS? Should we post some of Obama's clips from his rallies exhibiting the same behavior? You libs sure have selective memories. How about Obama's "profanity laced tirade" he slammed the White House press corps with? Did you forget or are you just uninformed?

Some moron liberal clown interrupts the POTUS and the hater in your video faults the POTUS? Should we post some of Obama's clips from his rallies exhibiting the same behavior? You libs sure have selective memories. How about Obama's "profanity laced tirade" he slammed the White House press corps with? Did you forget or are you just uninformed?

Like when Obama talked about "shithole countries" or when he said "grab them by the pussy"?

Only someone who is bipolar could miss what his actual approach is.

1. Get into the swamp.
2. BURN IT WITH FIRE!

Trump desperately wants to be part of the "elite". But they shunned him years ago. He still wants in.

Like when Obama talked about "shithole countries" or when he said "grab them by the pussy"?

I'll sum up the left for everyone, Obama/Clinton does something and its total crickets. Trump does the exact same thing and they react with :aargh::aargh::aargh:

Trump desperately wants to be part of the "elite". But they shunned him years ago. He still wants in.

As in they think he has no class, and is a charlatan?

Can't really fault him for telling the truth.

They are shithole countries, women let him grab them by the pussy, and MS13 members indeed are animals. Some Mexicans even rape...

Correct. The intellectual elites find him ignorant and embarrassing. The financial elites cut him off years ago for being a deadbeat. The political elites consider him incompetent and wholly ignorant on any issue of governing or foreign policy.

I'll sum up the left for everyone, Obama/Clinton does something and its total crickets. Trump does the exact same thing and they react with :aargh::aargh::aargh:

We were talking about Trump. But if you want, please post videos of Obama trashing the elites and the establishment. I didn't consider Obama anti-establishment. Prove me wrong.

Correct. The intellectual elites find him ignorant and embarrassing. The financial elites cut him off years ago for being a deadbeat. The political elites consider him incompetent and wholly ignorant on any issue of governing or foreign policy.

The Kochs have just turned against him for trade tariffs, but it seems he still has the Mercers and his half-brother fellow toadman Rupert Murdoch.

He's not smart enough to hang with those guys.
Right. That is the one thing that has surprised me about Trump. While we all knew he was a classless, amoral, unethical pig, I have been pretty surprised by how fucking stupid he is. I guess I was naive.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Well do any of us ever really get over our parents? I was watching the Crown, and there was a comment about Charles and Philip and we all have parents who let us down.

Trump is still the kid from Queens, not really good enough to be with the real money. He has to have the most bling. He uses his resentment to connect with his base, who largely resent being ignored by the elite of both parties ... although in reality ability is rewarded but not evenly. And there's no doubt that a kid with minority status will get a leg up on an identically qualified white kid. So there's a grain of truth. But most of us affect our outcomes with our effort, or lack of effort.

We know Trump is a child. He uses all the buzzwords that shock the ears of his ignorant base. And yes he will lie two or three times in one sentence contradicting himself all along the way. He's like walking diarrhea.

His followers though drink the koolaid, bathe in it, and keep it stocked in their refrigerators so they are never without. It is a cult in the same vein as Jim Jones.

Last edited:

Well do any of us ever really get over our parents? I was watching the Crown, and there was a comment about Charles and Philip and we all have parents who let us down.

Trump is still the kid from Queens, not really good enough to be with the real money. He has to have the most bling. He uses his resentment to connect with his base, who largely resent being ignored by the elite of both parties ... although in reality ability is rewarded but not evenly. And there's no doubt that a kid with minority status will get a leg up on an identically qualified white kid. So there's a grain of truth. But most of us affect our outcomes with our effort, or lack of effort.

Ignored...on what issues, though? If they are going to define themselves by bad foreign and economic policy ideas and terrible immigration policy...then they SHOULD be ignored.

Ignored...on what issues, though? If they are going to define themselves by bad foreign and economic policy ideas and terrible immigration policy...then they SHOULD be ignored.

You ignore me and respond. LOL

JFK joked the election was close because it was all his father could afford. Reagan and his dad? Bigly. Nixon's inferiority was as big as Trump's although Nixon had careers as legislator VP Governor and finally potus, and he was a master for foreign policy ... as well as a felon. LOL

trump's presidency is like Joisey Shoah comes to the WH. LOL

Forum List

Back