Fight Restrictions on Free Speech!

If pastors, preachers, or any other religious leader does their job and is able to teach their religion effectively, there would be no need for them to openly tell their congregation how to vote. If they teach the life of jesus, or whomever they worship, it should be evident on how you should vote?

Are preachers so arrogant to believe that they can control how their congregation votes?

Do preachers believe that their congregations are voting against Gods wishes?

With all of the divisiveness between the religions now, is adding politics to the mix a good idea?

These are some of the questions I have to ask the preachers, and those who support letting them become openly political.

Our preacher has been instructed a long time ago, and himself in fact agrees, that his job is to preach Jesus from the pulpit, not politics.

The lapse of religion and certain values in America is not due to the government but rather to the failure of church and church families to revitalize America.

Last edited:
Our preacher has been instructed a long time ago, and himself in fact agrees, that his job is to preach Jesus from the pulpit, not politics.

The lapse of religion and certain values in America is not due to the government but rather to the failure of church and church families to revitalize America.

So...if a candidate for the presidency is, oh...let's say...a rapist......

....the church should avoid Chapter 34 of Genesis.....

...under penalty of the loss of tax exempt status?

Absurd.....but no more absurd than so many of your other posts.

So a felon is going to run for president, Political Chick? Really?? :lol:????

Grow up. When you post something sensible, I can respond sensibly.

The failure religiously in America is church and church family.

Are you saying that you don't know that a rapist ran for....and became President in 1997?

Everyone is allowed to be ignorant, but you abuse the privilege.

Are you saying that you don't know that a rapist ran for....and became President in 1997?

By golly, I sure wasn't aware of that. Wow! Bill Clinton raped someone. Wow! Do we know who it was that he raped? Were charges brought against him for this rape?

I wonder how come I have never heard of this until now. I guess it's just my ignorance as well. Hope I'm not abusing the privilege here.

PoliticalChic is playing "I can change that" by changing words, definitions, and reality.

By golly, I sure wasn't aware of that. Wow! Bill Clinton raped someone. Wow! Do we know who it was that he raped? Were charges brought against him for this rape?

I wonder how come I have never heard of this until now. I guess it's just my ignorance as well. Hope I'm not abusing the privilege here.

Juanita Broderick.

If pastors, preachers, or any other religious leader does their job and is able to teach their religion effectively, there would be no need for them to openly tell their congregation how to vote. If they teach the life of jesus, or whomever they worship, it should be evident on how you should vote?

Are preachers so arrogant to believe that they can control how their congregation votes?

With all of the divisiveness between the religions now, is adding politics to the mix a good idea?

These are some of the questions I have to ask the preachers, and those who support letting them become openly political.

Nothing is prohibiting members of the clergy from speaking openly with regard to politics, they simply shouldn’t expect their religious organizations to be tax exempt accordingly.

Nothing is prohibiting members of the clergy from speaking openly with regard to politics, they simply shouldn’t expect their religious organizations to be tax exempt accordingly.

I know that they want the best of both worlds, but the reason for wanting the bbw is quite troubling.

Forum List

Back