FIFA

Status
Not open for further replies.
This house cleaning of all the corruption and cronyism is a good thing for the beautiful and exhibiting sport of soccer, and will put all the others engaged in this behavior on notice.

The soccer world owes a debt of gratitude to the U.S., for having the balls to do what needed to be done decades ago.

It's called FOOTBALL!

FIFA = Fédération Internationale de Football Association

And if you really want to talk about FOOTBALL... Do you not think that it is a 'coincidence' that these top officials were arrested only a few days BEFORE elections?

I think that the U.S has been duped, AGAIN, by a corrupt and belligerent 'leader'....

Hmm ring any bells?!?!

Blatter - Netanyahu

Wow, they could be one and the same!

This house cleaning of all the corruption and cronyism is a good thing for the beautiful and exhibiting sport of soccer, and will put all the others engaged in this behavior on notice.

The soccer world owes a debt of gratitude to the U.S., for having the balls to do what needed to be done decades ago.

It's called FOOTBALL!

And if you really want to talk about FOOTBALL... Do you not think that it is a 'coincidence' that these top officials were arrested only a few days BEFORE elections?

I think that the U.S has been duped, AGAIN, by a corrupt and belligerent 'leader'....

Hmm ring any bells?!?!

Blatter - Netanyahu

Apart from the fact that blatter is corrupt and devious and would make the perfect muslim imam

Really?

Not according to FIFA...
Palestine national football team - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Palestine National Football Team....

Doesn't exist?

Really?

You continue to show your racist, bigoted views Roodboy...

Israel-firster... Shame on you!!!

You really need to learn how to read and stop putting words in that are not there. So do explain again how a country that does not exist lobbies to suspend a country that does exist.

You really need a frontal lobotomy Phoney!

So, please do explain how there can exist a "National" team without a nation!

HEY its you and the islasmonazis that say Palestinians dont have a nation because Israel wont let them. Are you changing your mind to suit your mood now................

No Phoney, just playing tag...

Hey, it's Saturday... Always a fun time waiting for a new "alert" from you!

Don't worry Phoney, the board needs "lerts" like you!

While we would be a much better place if we did not have scum like you defending islamonazi terrorism

So, I have tried to decipher your last post.... It makes no sense and trying to make out English is your first language is shown as complete BS again! Learning to read would also be good... Oh, maybe you can read but have the memory of a goldfish and forget what you have read within 3 seconds!

If we did not have scum like you supporting a racist, belligerent zionist government then we everyone would be a winner...

You, like the zionist government in Israel have NO desire to find a peaceful solution... You, like the zionist government in Israel would then have nothing to bleat on about would you!

You would have to revert back to being a neomarxist!!! :ahole-1:

It's called FOOTBALL!

Hmm ring any bells?!?!

Blatter - Netanyahu

Apart from the fact that blatter is corrupt and devious and would make the perfect muslim imam
yawn.gif

It's called FOOTBALL!

Hmm ring any bells?!?!

Blatter - Netanyahu

So you probably assumed that idea before you heard of Sepp Blatter's response?

You really need to learn how to read and stop putting words in that are not there. So do explain again how a country that does not exist lobbies to suspend a country that does exist.

HEY its you and the islasmonazis that say Palestinians dont have a nation because Israel wont let them. Are you changing your mind to suit your mood now................

While we would be a much better place if we did not have scum like you defending islamonazi terrorism

So, I have tried to decipher your last post.... It makes no sense and trying to make out English is your first language is shown as complete BS again! Learning to read would also be good... Oh, maybe you can read but have the memory of a goldfish and forget what you have read within 3 seconds!

If we did not have scum like you supporting a racist, belligerent zionist government then we everyone would be a winner...

You, like the zionist government in Israel have NO desire to find a peaceful solution... You, like the zionist government in Israel would then have nothing to bleat on about would you!

As I suspected English is not your strong suit so here it is in Arabic
في حين أننا سوف تكون مكانا أفضل بكثير إذا لم يكن لدينا حثالة مثلك الدفاع عن الإرهاب islamonazi
Persian
در حالی که ما می تواند یک مکان خیلی بهتر اگر ما تفاله مثل شما دفاع از تروریسم islamonazi ندارد
and Urdu
ہم ایک زیادہ بہتر جگہ ہو جائے گا جبکہ ہم آپ islamonazi دہشت گردی کا دفاع طرح گندگی نہیں تھا تو

في حين أننا سوف تكون مكانا أفضل بكثير إذا لم يكن لدينا حثالة مثلك الدفاع عن الإرهاب islamonazi
Persian
در حالی که ما می تواند یک مکان خیلی بهتر اگر ما تفاله مثل شما دفاع از تروریسم islamonazi ندارد
and Urdu
ہم ایک زیادہ بہتر جگہ ہو جائے گا جبکہ ہم آپ islamonazi دہشت گردی کا دفاع طرح گندگی نہیں تھا تو

If you write in English instead of your BS gibberish that, really Phoney, makes no sense with missing words, badly composed sentences, then everyone would be able to understand the BS you spout...

I'm sure you can find some English lessons somewhere!

It's called FOOTBALL!

Hmm ring any bells?!?!

Blatter - Netanyahu

Blatters response?

To be honest... I really give a shit about what he has to say...

He should resign but then, if he sets up his opponents with corruption charges, why would he?

His reelection cannot be much of a surprise to anyone can it! In a similar way Netanyahu win was no surprise!

And, I noticed in his response he didn't mention the word "soccer" once!

It's called FOOTBALL!

Hmm ring any bells?!?!

Blatter - Netanyahu

Subhumanity: "Blatter - Netanyahu"

Huh-Hunh.jpg

It's called FOOTBALL!

Hmm ring any bells?!?!

Blatter - Netanyahu

Huh-Hunh.jpg
yawn.gif

It's called FOOTBALL!

Hmm ring any bells?!?!

Blatter - Netanyahu

Huh-Hunh.jpg
View attachment 41866

jon-stewart-huh.gif

200_s.gif

naz!ps.gif

Last edited:

It's called FOOTBALL!

Hmm ring any bells?!?!

Blatter - Netanyahu

Huh-Hunh.jpg
View attachment 41866

jon-stewart-huh.gif

200_s.gif

naz!ps.gif
cryroodboy.jpg

It's called FOOTBALL!

Hmm ring any bells?!?!

Blatter - Netanyahu

Blatters response?

To be honest... I really give a shit about what he has to say...

He should resign but then, if he sets up his opponents with corruption charges, why would he?

His reelection cannot be much of a surprise to anyone can it! In a similar way Netanyahu win was no surprise!

And, I noticed in his response he didn't mention the word "soccer" once!
ShowImage.ashx

Now the fight is to keep Israel from the 2016 Olympics.
Sports are supposed to be non political. Where people from all over the world can compete and be sportmen, making friend and showing an alternative to war.

Persian
and Urdu

If you write in English instead of your BS gibberish that, really Phoney, makes no sense with missing words, badly composed sentences, then everyone would be able to understand the BS you spout...

Stop confusing your inability to understand English with my use of proper English grammar. What did you find hard to understandwhen I stated that the world would be a better place if we did not have scum like you defending islamonazi terrorists.

Persian
and Urdu

Stop confusing your inability to understand English with my use of proper English grammar. What did you find hard to understandwhen I stated that the world would be a better place if we did not have scum like you defending islamonazi terrorists.

Oh THATS what you meat to write.....

Proper English grammar? You? HAHAHA!!

Well done for getting it right 2nd time... Did you use spell checker?

Maybe you should do that everytime Phoney....

Persian
and Urdu

Oh THATS what you meat to write.....

Proper English grammar? You? HAHAHA!!

Well done for getting it right 2nd time... Did you use spell checker?

Maybe you should do that everytime Phoney....

Kettle/pot ring any bells sunshine. Take a close look at your own post and tell me why you didn't use your spellchecker. Seems that you should do that every time as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back