Fetus can't feel pain before 24 weeks, study says

No it doesn't change my mind. Nor do I believe the ''study''.

Would you choose those animals over your family?

Stupid question.

Why would I have to?

Lets not pick an choose you said:
Let's see, 6 billion humans vs. a couple hundred thousand seals.

I'll go with the seals on this one.

Are you saying that your family members hold more value then those animals, but others humans hold less value than those animals.

Really depends on the other humans in question.

Adolph Hitler, Osama Bin Laden, murderers, rapists, sociopaths definitely less value.

Last edited:
I didn't read this whole stupid thread, nor do I intend to, but I must know who asked a fetus if it felt pain and if it answered, isn't that proof of consciousness?

Oh PS - Stop screaming that you have an inalienable right. You do NOT. You have a law that states you may do so, you do NOT have a right.

Humanity has two characteristics that put them before other species:

1) Women. Need I say more?

2) Arts, sciences, and other intellectual stimulation not provided elsewhere.

The former is pretty much the only reason I'd be likely to side with the human in the case of intergalactic warfare; I'd hate to live in a world devoid of fine woman.

I didn't read this whole stupid thread, nor do I intend to, but I must know who asked a fetus if it felt pain and if it answered, isn't that proof of consciousness?

Oh PS - Stop screaming that you have an inalienable right. You do NOT. You have a law that states you may do so, you do NOT have a right.
It's like you feel a need to prove how stupid you are...

who the fuck cares if it can feel pain or not? The question is is it alive or not. My god, is this the best babykiller supporters can come up with?

Ah so they cant feel pain they must not be People yet eh. I guess we might as well kill all the paralyzed people right now. After all there not people.

the lengths people will go to, to justify KILLING BABIES for just about any reason, is appalling to me.

If you are a women and you had an abortion for any but the most extreme reason, You are not worthy of life yourself IMO. Definitely if the only reason you did it was because you just weren't ready or didn't want a baby right now. You my friend are SCUM.

Any parent will tell you nobody is ready until they hold their kid the first time. :)

Last edited:
I think it's more along the lines of "Well...when we ripped her arms off and crushed her skull...we didn't hear her scream so she didn't feel a thing."

Doing a study on pain that is associated with the ripping apart of a baby is very odd.

There is pain associated in all aspects of abortion, needless and disgusting

Stupid question.

Why would I have to?

Are you saying that your family members hold more value then those animals, but others humans hold less value than those animals.

Adolph Hitler, Osama Bin Laden, murderers, rapists, sociopaths definitely less value.

you don't know anything about a child until it becomes an adult. You may just have murder another barrack obama. That isn't for you, me or anyone else to decide

Last edited:

you don't know anything about a child until it becomes an adult. You may just have murder another barrack obama. That isn't for you, me or anyone else to decide

In some parts that wouldn't be much of an argument for anti abortion...........just sayin

Demonstrate that there is an inalienable to right to end the life of another human being. Also, please define 'later term'.
It is an inalienable right to eject any body from yours which you do not want in yours. Forced birth is another form of rape.
Wow, that's some pretty desperate writhing.

Firstly, you already had a chance to not be pregnant or to have terminated the pregnancy. Plenty of means exist, from condoms to Plan B. Not to mention the various herbs used through history. That's you did not act constitutes tacit consent.

Secondly, let us use your same principle. Do I have a basic right to throw a man out of my house? What if I throw my child out my house with no clothes in the middle of a blizzard? Oh wait, that'd be murder when (s)he died. An abortion is the willful termination of life, not merely the removal of a visitor from your home. Unless you remove the child and place him/her into a maturation chamber, the fact remains that you are knowingly killing the child- in almost all instances, prior to removal, btw.

There is no right to 'removal' when it spells out homicide. Life trumps all.
Tacit consent. Not! There is no such thing as tacit consent in a rape.

Sounds like you are one of those twisted people who would punish a woman for having sex by forcing her to give birth. I think that is just about one of the most perverted things humans will do to another human. Not to mention using the innocent child that will be born from such a crime as an instrument of punishment.

A fetus has not taken breath. A woman has.

Where is the equality here? The kid loses and the woman is not a mother. I guess if you consider lose-lose equality you got me. A win-win is the child is born and adopted. Many people can benefit from that and a possible relationship in the future is preserved.

Such a typical Con thing to say. Women have a right because big strapping men like you permit it. It's not a "right."

Ah so they cant feel pain they must not be People yet eh. I guess we might as well kill all the paralyzed people right now. After all there not people.

the lengths people will go to, to justify KILLING BABIES for just about any reason, is appalling to me.

If you are a women and you had an abortion for any but the most extreme reason, You are not worthy of life yourself IMO. Definitely if the only reason you did it was because you just weren't ready or didn't want a baby right now. You my friend are SCUM.

Any parent will tell you nobody is ready until they hold their kid the first time. :)

You dumbass, it's "Their" not people.

Where is the equality here? The kid loses and the woman is not a mother. I guess if you consider lose-lose equality you got me. A win-win is the child is born and adopted. Many people can benefit from that and a possible relationship in the future is preserved.
How does a woman lose by not becoming the mother of a child she does not want? How does she lose by not being pregnant for 9 months? How does she lose by not going through the emotional trauma of abandoning her child?

How does a woman lose by not becoming the mother of a child she does not want? How does she lose by not being pregnant for 9 months? How does she lose by not going through the emotional trauma of abandoning her child?

Oh please. Boo hoo hoo, she gives her baby up for adoption and feels she abandoned him. Waaaah. But hey, let's just rip 'em apart and kill 'em before he pops out and hey, it's all good. Give me a break.

Tell that to all the kids in foster homes. Too bad some states won't let homosexuals or single mothers/fathers adopt. But hey, I guess no parents is better than one or two of the same gender, right? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back