Fetus can't feel pain before 24 weeks, study says

Kangel said:
SmarterThanHick,
Why do you hate babies?
Seriously what could a baby do to you other than make you a responsible and humane human being?
Why do you hate humanity so much?

Is shiny yellow rocks like gold, or paper representing gold, worth more than innocent human life?

What makes someone so hateful as you?

Baby haters, please explain what causes your hatred of little ones so extreme as to kill them?

Is it really just pure evil greed?

Seeing as I receive absolutely no money from abortion, your silly outburst doesn't really apply in the least. Furthermore, a fetus is not a baby. This is not an opinion, it is a definition. With that being said, it would be just as immature to claim I or anyone else who believes in pro-choice hates fetuses. There is no hatred. In fact the only irrational emotionality has just been demonstrated by you.

Perhaps you should rephrase your questions.

No, I'm saying you're pro choice for abortion, so don't pretend like you don't condone abortion. You do.

Yes, I can condone it. That does not mean I am for it, or promote it. You appear to be unable to differentiate the two. It is not pro choice FOR abortion. It is pro choice for CHOICE. For autonomy. For the ability to make a decision without ridiculous misogynous restrictions. You do understand the concept of decision making, don't you? THAT is what I support. No one likes abortion. They may benefit from the outcome, but no one likes the act itself.

Here let me send your stupidity back at you. Are you pro choice for life?

# S: (n) baby (an unborn child; a human fetus) "I felt healthy and very feminine carrying the baby"; "it was great to feel my baby moving about inside"

wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=baby

SmarterThanHick is a pinko who needs a refreshment on the english language.

We've gone over this in several other threads. Don't use layman's dictionaries for a medical definition. This is why a layman theory is not a scientific theory also.

The medical definition of "baby" per the American Medical Association's endorsed dictionary is "An infant; a newborn child". The medical definition of fetus is "1. The unborn young of a viviparous animal after it has taken form in the uterus. 2. In humans, the product of conception from the end of the eighth week to the moment of birth." These are precise medical definitions.

Searching around the internet until you find a lay dictionary that gives you the definition you want is not comparable. In fact the link you are using even states it pulls related words and phrases, not specific definitions. In fact, the link you gave is not a dictionary at all. Better luck next time.

Last edited:
No, I'm saying you're pro choice for abortion, so don't pretend like you don't condone abortion. You do.

Yes, I can condone it. That does not mean I am for it, or promote it. You appear to be unable to differentiate the two. It is not pro choice FOR abortion. It is pro choice for CHOICE. For autonomy. For the ability to make a decision without ridiculous misogynous restrictions. You do understand the concept of decision making, don't you? THAT is what I support. No one likes abortion. They may benefit from the outcome, but no one likes the act itself.

By your very own logic you are pro abortion. Who the hell roots for the choice of something this controversial if they weren't for it?

No one.

There's nothing wrong with being pro abortion, just don't hide behind the "pro choice" moniker.

By your very own logic you are pro abortion. Who the hell roots for the choice of something this controversial if they weren't for it?

No one.

There's nothing wrong with being pro abortion, just don't hide behind the "pro choice" moniker.
False. You're still a moron. Are you pro choice for life? Please, answer the question.

"Pro choice for life" is an idiotic term and the question doesn't deserve an answer.

Correct, Alliebabe, it is an idiotic term. So is "pro choice for abortion". The entire concept of CHOICE is having multiple options. You can't have multiple options if the focus is only on ONE possibility, regardless of whether that possibility is life or abortion.

Blah blah blah hateful pinko...

We both know you will never actually answer the questions.

DNA proves that the baby is human,
Is that "scientific" enough?
It certainly is comprised of distinct human living tissues.

So now do you have some more elitist semantic games you would like to play?
You have clearly demonstrated that you are an elitist, an elitist with no real understanding of the language you are desperately trying to manipulate?

Fact is that you will twist and turn and still be WRONG.

You have been pwned,
Next pinko please.

This is a fraudulent "study" published by those who practice baby butchering, seeking to justify their hateful, purely evil, profits.

Those who support them are evil themselves, ignorant, bullied, or a combination of all three.

Last edited:

No one.

False. You're still a moron. Are you pro choice for life? Please, answer the question.

My stance on abortion is well documented on this board.

1. I abhor it
2. I understand some women are going to do it no matter what so they may well as access to safe medical services
3. It shouldn't be government funded at all

As for is it right or wrong; it's not my choice to judge, everyone will have to decide on their own then live with the consequences.

Correct, Alliebabe, it is an idiotic term. So is "pro choice for abortion". The entire concept of CHOICE is having multiple options. You can't have multiple options if the focus is only on ONE possibility, regardless of whether that possibility is life or abortion.

You can't have choice without abortion?

Blah blah blah hateful pinko...
I know, my dictionary definition against your random website that has loose word associations is "blah blah blah".

Kangel said:
DNA proves that the baby is human,
Is that "scientific" enough?
It certainly is comprised of distinct human living tissues.
No one has contested that fact, my small brained friend.

Kangel said:
You have clearly demonstrated that you are an with no real understanding of the language
I provide dictionary definitions. You provide a random website that has loose word associations that states it is NOT a dictionary. And you believe I don't have an understanding of language? You do know what a dictionary is, right? Perhaps you should look that word up in your association web.

In the meantime, I suggest you avoid calling other people ignorant when you appear to completely fail at looking up simple definitions. :lol:

1. I abhor it
2. I understand some women are going to do it no matter what so they may well as access to safe medical services
And none of these 3 points have defined whether you are pro-choice or pro-life. You can personally never desire abortion and still be pro-choice. Again, you're missing a concept here and continually assuming you understand it. Also, it's not government funded at all.

As for is it right or wrong; it's not my choice to judge, everyone will have to decide on their own then live with the consequences.
If you are accepting of other people deciding on their own and living with their decisions, then you are pro-choice too. That's what it means. Allowing others to DECIDE on a a CHOICE for themselves. It doesn't mean what you personally want. I speaks to what ought to be legal for others. Should they have a choice, or be forced into your decision without a choice?

Correct. You also can't have choice without life, the other option. I think you're starting to catch on now......

1. I abhor it
And none of these 3 points have defined whether you are pro-choice or pro-life. You can personally never desire abortion and still be pro-choice. Again, you're missing a concept here and continually assuming you understand it. Also, it's not government funded at all.

If you are accepting of other people deciding on their own and living with their decisions, then you are pro-choice too. That's what it means. Allowing others to DECIDE on a a CHOICE for themselves. It doesn't mean what you personally want. I speaks to what ought to be legal for others. Should they have a choice, or be forced into your decision without a choice?

Correct. You also can't have choice without life, the other option. I think you're starting to catch on now......

Yep I get

1) Keep your legs closed
2) use birth control
3) give the baby up for adoption
4) keep the child

nope, t hat's not choice unless you also have

5) rip the fetus from your body and throw it in the trash can.

Got ya

and no I'm not pro choice. I'm pro don't let women die because you want to refuse them medical services.

No, what you don't get is there should be no option. There's no option to allowing people to live ever. To not do so is murder. There isn't supposed to be a second option when it comes to murder....for example, you can kill this person, or choose option B which is to teleport them using your brain rays to another dimension where you need never look upon them again.

That would be a cool option, but it doesn't exist. That leaves the antithesis of murder, i.e., allowing others to leave, has no option. There is no option. It is not right to kill people, regardless of their station, age, or situation.

1. I abhor it

Yep I get

1) Keep your legs closed
2) use birth control
4) keep the child

Got ya

and no I'm not pro choice. I'm pro don't let women die because you want to refuse them medical services.
Correct. All of them are choices. Now you have it.

So, do you believe abortion should be legalized or not? Do you believe that our policy should give women the option to have an abortion, even though you personally abhor it? You hit the nail on the head because about the same number of abortions are attempted if it's illegal, but more women die from refused medical services. So do you believe women should have the choice to have a legal abortion or not?

Damn, hateful pinko has not actually posted an english definition, which I have.
And then claims the opposite!
Such a clear example of how baby butchers and their supporters LIE to support the most evil of industries.

Just to refresh you, from princeton's dictionary...
WordNet Search - 3.0
# S: (n) baby (an unborn child; a human fetus) "I felt healthy and very feminine carrying the baby"; "it was great to feel my baby moving about inside"

Or are you postulating that princetons definition is not "your" definition?
Let me guess you are such an elitist that your selfish hate of human babies means you get to make words up as you please? Please sue Princeton into submitting to your particular manipulation of language, or whatever else you pinko hate mongers do to push your evil agenda. Let me know how it works out.

So.... you gonna answer the questions, or do you prefer to further demonstrate how evil and ignorant you are?

Again this article is published by baby butcher propagandists, concocted by baby butchers themselves, only to justify their hateful greed.

Last edited:

Yep I get

1) Keep your legs closed
2) use birth control
4) keep the child

Got ya

Correct. All of them are choices. Now you have it.

So, do you believe abortion should be legalized or not? Do you believe that our policy should give women the option to have an abortion, even though you personally abhor it? You hit the nail on the head because about the same number of abortions are attempted if it's illegal, but more women die from refused medical services. So do you believe women should have the choice to have a legal abortion or not?

I articulated my position

There isn't supposed to be a second option when it comes to murder
Earlier in this thread you used the word murder, and I responded with the following:
Just to have you state the obvious: why is it that you believe murder to be wrong? I want to hear it in your own words.

I noticed you completely avoided answering it.

Damn, hateful pinko has not actually posted an english definition, which I have.
And then claims the opposite!
Such a clear example of how baby butchers and their supporters LIE to support the most evil of industries.

Just to refresh you, from princeton's dictionary...
WordNet Search - 3.0
Or are you postulating that princetons definition is not "your" definition?
That's not the Princeton dictionary. Princeton does not make a dictionary. That's WordNet. Note how the word "dictionary" is no where on the site. Note how the front page states the content is "interlinked by means of conceptual-semantic and lexical relations" and that it is a "network of meaningfully related words and concepts". Once again, this is not a dictionary. Princeton University lists the following dictionary as references on their website:
Merriam-Webster Collegiate Dictionary
Note how the actual definition of "baby" at an actual dictionary is
"1 a (1) : an extremely young child; especially : infant (2) : an extremely young animal b : the youngest of a group"

Let me know if you still don't understand what a dictionary is.

Forum List

Back