Fetus can't feel pain before 24 weeks, study says

my opinion on abortion....its a big business that neither party wished to stop....abortions have been around for as long as women could figure out how....there is no stopping it today....

my opinion on abortion....its a big business that neither party wished to stop....abortions have been around for as long as women could figure out how....there is no stopping it today....

Racism has always been around.... lets just allow it.. it isn't going to stop.

Child abuse has always been around... just allow it.. can't stop it.

Murder has always been around.. no big deal... decriminalize it.

Bigotry seems to be a human trait.. .lets just embrace it.

so non why has neither party addressed it fully?

bush has 8 years to stop it

you are right, things are not moral due to existing.

Two thumbs up for you.:clap2:

so non why has neither party addressed it fully?

bush has 8 years to stop it

you are right, things are not moral due to existing.

Its a good question that you raise.

Answer is that most religions today allow many things that are hard for people to follow. Doesn't make them right and it sure does make most religions seem hypocritical.... which turns people off religion.

Problem is that is not what she is saying at all. Abortion is here to stay, just as is racism, child abuse, murder and bigotry. But, bones, sorry HB, I'm not calling you bitch, is not saying that we should just ignore it.

I suspect (though she may not want to ruin her reputation on site and admit it) that she is as much in favor of bringing down the number of abortions as you are.

Most "choicers" that I know of don't like abortion anymore than I do, they simply don't want the government choosing for the woman.

Immie

Problem is that is not what she is saying at all. Abortion is here to stay, just as is racism, child abuse, murder and bigotry. But, bones, sorry HB, I'm not calling you bitch, is not saying that we should just ignore it.

I suspect (though she may not want to ruin her reputation on site and admit it) that she is as much in favor of bringing down the number of abortions as you are.

Most "choicers" that I know of don't like abortion anymore than I do, they simply don't want the government choosing for the woman.

Immie

I understand what you are saying.

What I don't understand are the people that want Eagle eggs protected but not human babies.
It is also my belief that abortion undermines the value of life and leads to abused children as well as murdered children.

Immie

What I don't understand are the people that want Eagle eggs protected but not human babies.
It is also my belief that abortion undermines the value of life and leads to abused children as well as murdered children.

I've never seen HB's stance on the Eagle eggs or even the baby seals and I find it hard to believe that Mr. Clean was serious about his comments in this thread.

Technically, the Eagle egg/human babies idea you have are two different things. One can argue that both have the right to be protected but that the human mother has rights that supersede the rights of the human baby. I can't make that argument, but I am sure that some can at least try. As for the environmental question, we all benefit from doing our best to protect the environment.

Immie

Immie

I've never seen HB's stance on the Eagle eggs or even the baby seals and I find it hard to believe that Mr. Clean was serious about his comments in this thread.

Technically, the Eagle egg/human babies idea you have are two different things. One can argue that both have the right to be protected but that the human mother has rights that supersede the rights of the human baby. I can't make that argument, but I am sure that some can at least try. As for the environmental question, we all benefit from doing our best to protect the environment.

Immie

Yes, you are correct.

My beliefs about abortion are based on my belief in God. Protecting the planet is also the responsibility of man, given by God. We are failing at that.

But I think you understand my point about environmentalist wackos. Those jackasses on the Steve Irwin will be the first to sacrifice their life for an animal and then support late term abortion... I guarantee it.

they have no way of knowing this, I don't buy it for a second.

Forum List

Back