Fetterman’s Debate Performance Proves Early Voting Should Be Banned Completely

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
I've been sayin this for years. It's just another form of election fraud.
Pennsylvania Democratic Senate candidate John Fetterman’s “painful” debate performance is a prime example of the perils of early voting, allowing people to cast ballots before they’ve even had a chance to watch a candidate argue in favor of his policies and platforms.
Fetterman’s performance was a debacle by any measuring stick – including by some very prominent left-wing pundits.
What is even more devastating is that several hundred thousand voters were robbed of the opportunity to see that the Democrat candidate is clearly incapable of performing the duties required in holding a Senate seat prior to voting.
Fetterman’s opponent, Republican candidate Mehmet Oz, challenged him to a series of five debates before the late October one-off was agreed to.
It immediately became clear why the Fetterman campaign wanted to hide their candidate as long as possible.
The Political Insider pointed out prior to the debate that it had been scheduled well after early voting was already underway in the state of Pennsylvania.
Voters in The Keystone State are not required to give an excuse to attain a mail-in ballot and some counties were sending out ballots in late September and earlier this month.
How many of those voters cast their ballot on the word of the Fetterman campaign that their candidate was up to the task of serving in the Senate? On the word of a doctor who, as it turns out, is a campaign donor for the Democrat?
Rather than taking the word of a campaign donor doctor, Pennsylvanians could have decided with their own eyes and ears last night that Fetterman is not fit to run for dog catcher, let alone a seat in the Senate.
It is an unmistakable conclusion.

That does not make the argument. I've noted more than once that if I lived in Pennsylvania I would not have voted for either candidate. Nothing has changed my mind about that.

Why do you want me to stand in line for possibly hours?

That does not make the argument. I've noted more than once that if I lived in Pennsylvania I would not have voted for either candidate. Nothing has changed my mind about that.

I thought that answer was already communicated quite effectively. Read the OP.

That such a hardship! ZOMG!! Have you considered trying out for the US Navy Seals?

A vast majority of those we vote for are not up to the task.

We saw Walker debate. That won't stop anyone from voting for him. He is no more up to the task than Fetterman.

Sadly most people do not care.
Walker is ten times better than Fetterman. He doesn't need a screen to help him understand questions.

A vast majority of those we vote for are not up to the task.

We saw Walker debate. That won't stop anyone from voting for him. He is no more up to the task than Fetterman.

Sadly most people do not care.
That has nothing to do with the question of why we should not have early voting.

Pennsylvania Democratic Senate candidate John Fetterman’s “painful” debate performance is a prime example of the perils of early voting, allowing people to cast ballots before they’ve even had a chance to watch a candidate argue in favor of his policies and platforms.
Fetterman’s performance was a debacle by any measuring stick – including by some very prominent left-wing pundits.
What is even more devastating is that several hundred thousand voters were robbed of the opportunity to see that the Democrat candidate is clearly incapable of performing the duties required in holding a Senate seat prior to voting.
Fetterman’s opponent, Republican candidate Mehmet Oz, challenged him to a series of five debates before the late October one-off was agreed to.
It immediately became clear why the Fetterman campaign wanted to hide their candidate as long as possible.
The Political Insider pointed out prior to the debate that it had been scheduled well after early voting was already underway in the state of Pennsylvania.
Voters in The Keystone State are not required to give an excuse to attain a mail-in ballot and some counties were sending out ballots in late September and earlier this month.
How many of those voters cast their ballot on the word of the Fetterman campaign that their candidate was up to the task of serving in the Senate? On the word of a doctor who, as it turns out, is a campaign donor for the Democrat?
Rather than taking the word of a campaign donor doctor, Pennsylvanians could have decided with their own eyes and ears last night that Fetterman is not fit to run for dog catcher, let alone a seat in the Senate.
agreed dems push for more and more early voting so they can side step actually debating as long as possible and allow their smear campaigns and propaganda control the narrative

The last time my Dad voted he was terminally ill, but him and his walker made it to the polling place. You simply should not be allowed to cancel his vote

i don’t want you to come vote. Obviously you don’t care about the country or the democratic process.

dot at home, pound away on your laptop amd whine about how people are rich and successful and you don’t have what they have so you want the govt to take it

what a bum

So you don't love your country enough to go out of your way to vote in a legal, ethical way. Got it. Just too damn much hassle. I mean, it's not as if they've been doing it that way for a couple of centuries. You just can't be bothered. We understand.

The last time my Dad voted he was terminally ill, but him and his walker made it to the polling place. You simply should not be allowed to cancel his vote

No clue what you are rambling about. Article 1 section 4 of the Constitution simply states it's up to each state to determine the times, places and manner of holding elections".

Is this again where you want to over ride states rights?

Well, Oz had to lie. Fetterman has something for sure Oz doesn’t have, integrity. Like any good Trump cheating R, are you suggesting all votes soft early voting should be negated, or all votes should be transferred to Oz. You have to remember, there is a candidate in G who writes his name with an H. Makes one wonder if he can spell his own name. Fetterman is capable. He did remarkably well.

Forum List

Back