Ferguson Preparations Go Wrong, National Guard Shows Up This Morning, Who's to Blame?

Who is to blame?
An anti-social/amoral culture within the urban black culture.
Last night had absolutely nothing to do with the case, and everything to do with a group of hooligans seeing an opportunity to destroy and steal.
In my honest opinion, at least half the people out on the street last night would have been DISAPPOINTED if the verdict was different.
We have a devastatingly troubled culture whose only "leaders", which unfortunately include THE PRESIDENT, only interest is to bolster themselves and appease them.
This is a disgrace on the White House.
Why? Because we have a President who is obviously in approval of what happened. The highest office in the land is on their side. No question.
And that only makes the ever increasing race tensions since he became President - MUCH worse.

I have a question. Do witnesses dispute the kid hit the cop? Does anyone corroborate that the kid hit the cop even once? Slammed the car door on the cop? Did any of that really happen? When I first heard it I didn't believe the kid did any of that. I thought his cop buddies probably put those marks on him just like Zimmerman roughed himself up after he killed Treyvon.

All I need to know is if the kid hit the cop even once or slammed the door on the cop, then the kid got what was coming to him. You can not charge an officer of the law for defending himself. Show some fucking respect for the cops next time and you won't end up dead. I say yes sir no sir to the officers when I see them. Time to grow up black people and learn some respect. I know what happened after the 68 riots and the Civil Rights movement and the Black Panthers you guys aren't afraid anymore but now is the time to stop being thugs and a violent angry baby mama drama society. Gangsta.

Did he hit the cop? Then the cop is innocent. If he didn't then the cop is guilty. Does the kids friends dispute what happened? I doubt it or that would be public. I think he did hit the cop. Sorry black people. Innocent.

This is what we felt like after OJ. LOL.

These are all questions that should've been answered but instead the prosecuter spent all the time telling you what people said happened and never saying what actually happened.

He basically made this Officer Wilson vs Lying ass witnesses who cant keep their lies together.

If ONE witness told the truth you didnt hear about it

that is not true, the DA said there were witnesses with consistent stories. and what else besides witnesses can the prosecutor tell, he wasn't there.

If he did I missed that part because it mustve been done in a wink. The entire presentation went like:

Social media said this...
News said this...
Some witnesses say this...
Some others say that...
Others still said this...

Then never said what the officer gave for a statement. It was pretty much "eye witnesses were liars...let me count the ways"

I have a question. Do witnesses dispute the kid hit the cop? Does anyone corroborate that the kid hit the cop even once? Slammed the car door on the cop? Did any of that really happen? When I first heard it I didn't believe the kid did any of that. I thought his cop buddies probably put those marks on him just like Zimmerman roughed himself up after he killed Treyvon.

All I need to know is if the kid hit the cop even once or slammed the door on the cop, then the kid got what was coming to him. You can not charge an officer of the law for defending himself. Show some fucking respect for the cops next time and you won't end up dead. I say yes sir no sir to the officers when I see them. Time to grow up black people and learn some respect. I know what happened after the 68 riots and the Civil Rights movement and the Black Panthers you guys aren't afraid anymore but now is the time to stop being thugs and a violent angry baby mama drama society. Gangsta.

Did he hit the cop? Then the cop is innocent. If he didn't then the cop is guilty. Does the kids friends dispute what happened? I doubt it or that would be public. I think he did hit the cop. Sorry black people. Innocent.

These are all questions that should've been answered but instead the prosecuter spent all the time telling you what people said happened and never saying what actually happened.

He basically made this Officer Wilson vs Lying ass witnesses who cant keep their lies together.

that is not true, the DA said there were witnesses with consistent stories. and what else besides witnesses can the prosecutor tell, he wasn't there.

If he did I missed that part because it mustve been done in a wink. The entire presentation went like:

News said this...
Some others say that...

Then never said what the officer gave for a statement. It was pretty much "eye witnesses were liars...let me count the ways"

then go back and watch his statement. because he clearly says some were inconsistent and some were consistent. and the GJ weighed both and went with the consistent statements.

News said this...
Some others say that...

then go back and watch his statement. because he clearly says some were inconsistent and some were consistent. and the GJ weighed both and went with the consistent statements.

Ok so maybe he gave as much time to the consistent accounts as the inconsistent ones.

Just kidding...no he didnt.

News said this...
Some others say that...

Arent you liberals the ones who say "id rather 99 guilty men go free than 1 innocent man go to jail"?

If the evidence is such a cluster of inconsistencies. ...why dont you stand by that?

Or is it different bc hes a cop....and all you idiots truly want is just for a cop to be jailed...guilty or not.

From what I saw, Nat'l Guard wasn't needed. It wasn't like it was a 60's riot or something...........
How many building were looted and burned? The regular police were just standing in the street doing absolutely nothing. TV crews were trying to get interviews with the looters as they left the stores carrying as much as they could in their arms but there was not one policeman in sight! At one point they police said they were out manned which would be a pretty good indication that the National Guard was needed.

News said this...
Some others say that...

Arent you liberals the ones who say "id rather 99 guilty men go free than 1 innocent man go to jail"?

If the evidence is such a cluster of inconsistencies. ...why dont you stand by that?

Or is it different bc hes a cop....and all you idiots truly want is just for a cop to be jailed...guilty or not.

Because the witness statements are not evidence. Evidence is evidence and when asked about any more evidence that shows (for example) that MB was charging he referred to the "evidence presented".

Yeah, but they asked what evidence...Some witnesses were inconsistent which happens but the prosecutor entire schtich was to make this Officer Wilson V Witness statements.

News said this...
Some others say that...

Ok so maybe he gave as much time to the consistent accounts as the inconsistent ones.

Just kidding...no he didnt.

yes he did. you didn't watch it, that much is clear.

News said this...
Some others say that...

Because the witness statements are not evidence. Evidence is evidence and when asked about any more evidence that shows (for example) that MB was charging he referred to the "evidence presented".

Yeah, but they asked what evidence...Some witnesses were inconsistent which happens but the prosecutor entire schtich was to make this Officer Wilson V Witness statements.

witness statements are not evidence? how can you be this stupid and still breathe?

and stop lying, he didn't make it officer wilson's statement vs the witness statements. that is a complete and utter lie.

News said this...
Some others say that...

witness statements are not evidence? how can you be this stupid and still breathe?

and stop lying, he didn't make it officer wilson's statement vs the witness statements. that is a complete and utter lie.

You're right he didnt say anything about Ofc Wilsons statements or why he felt the need to shoot 12 times. He made it all about the wrong witness'.

News said this...
Some others say that...

You're right he didnt say anything about Ofc Wilsons statements or why he felt the need to shoot 12 times. He made it all about the wrong witness'.

still lying. funny how you admit he did in fact mention the witnesses who were consistent.

you're pathetic.

The City of Ferguson had weeks to prepare for last night. The Police Department had months to plan for the most destructive evening they were going to revisit from last summer. So, they should have been ready.

So, how many looters did they arrest? Better yet, how many businesses did they save from looting? They had planned to have the National Guard there to protect the businesses and generally help the situation. So, what went wrong?

They arrested 60 people. I watched as the looters ran out of the Liquor store and the news reporters were trying to interview them. So where were the police? Where was the National Guard? They didn't come in until this morning! They were on the outskirts of Ferguson... This came from the Lt. Governor. He wants the Governor to answer why they weren't in Ferguson last night.
The State governor is the ultimate decider on matters of NG Deployment.

Oh hell, they were ready. I watched a small clip on the internet. I went off as planned.

It couldn't have gone any better. I'll bet they had paid the protesters.

It looked nothing like a REAL riot. Not like those old grainy black and white filmed from the 60's, or the Rodney King riots.

The press stood by and COVERED IT. It was surreal. It was like the buildings were all set up and ready to be lit on fire. I saw police cars burning, but where were the officers of those cars? It was REALLY weird.

It looked more like entertainment for ratings than anything else. What a hoot. Did you watch? I wonder how many folks were watching. lol

I'll bet all of America was glued to their set while something really sinister was going on either in the Middle East or in the halls of congress. :tinfoil:

The Lt. Governor said something interesting. He said the Governor had to answer for not sending in the National Guard. He wanted to know if this was orders from Obama and Holder to hold them back. Now you are saying it was weird, like it was set up. Do you believe it was it was more or less, "set up"?
That question was asked during a Presser which ended just a few mins ago.
Nixon angrily denied politics was a factor.
Umm Governor? I don't believe you. Furthermore, I don't believe I'm alone in that sentiment.

i believe the governor would be to blame...

Well...the order came from Obama and Holder, according to Missouri Lt.Gov Peter Kinder.

"National Guard and police failed to protect businesses targeted by rioters during last night’s chaos, leading to charges that the Obama administration issued a stand down order.

Earlier this morning, Missouri Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder made the stunning claim, telling Fox News, “Is the reason that the National Guard was not in there because the Obama Administration and the Holder Justice Department leaned on you to keep them out? I cannot imagine any other reason why the governor who mobilized the National Guard would not have them in there to stop this.”

His comments followed Ferguson Mayor James Knowles’ complaint that his request for National Guard assistance was repeatedly ignored by Democrat Governor Jay Nixon last night."

i believe the governor would be to blame...

Well...the order came from Obama and Holder, according to Missouri Lt.Gov Peter Kinder.

"National Guard and police failed to protect businesses targeted by rioters during last night’s chaos, leading to charges that the Obama administration issued a stand down order.

Earlier this morning, Missouri Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder made the stunning claim, telling Fox News, “Is the reason that the National Guard was not in there because the Obama Administration and the Holder Justice Department leaned on you to keep them out? I cannot imagine any other reason why the governor who mobilized the National Guard would not have them in there to stop this.”

His comments followed Ferguson Mayor James Knowles’ complaint that his request for National Guard assistance was repeatedly ignored by Democrat Governor Jay Nixon last night."

thanks, didn't know that. i thought governors had the power to call up the national guard....

News said this...
Some others say that...

still lying. funny how you admit he did in fact mention the witnesses who were consistent.

you're pathetic.

I know I was completely wrong and didnt see what I saw...glad I spoke with you to tell me what really happened. Thanks

The City of Ferguson had weeks to prepare for last night. The Police Department had months to plan for the most destructive evening they were going to revisit from last summer. So, they should have been ready.

So, how many looters did they arrest? Better yet, how many businesses did they save from looting? They had planned to have the National Guard there to protect the businesses and generally help the situation. So, what went wrong?

They arrested 60 people. I watched as the looters ran out of the Liquor store and the news reporters were trying to interview them. So where were the police? Where was the National Guard? They didn't come in until this morning! They were on the outskirts of Ferguson... This came from the Lt. Governor. He wants the Governor to answer why they weren't in Ferguson last night.
the job of the national guard was to provide security for infrastructure. things like power transmission stations, water supplies, gas lines. hospitals. fire departments.

they were not there to protect businesses. that's the job of police.
well that is comforting...Oh...Speaking of infrastructure. Where was the NG when both I-270 and I-44 were shut down due to rioters blocking these roadways?

Forum List

Back