Ferguson Police Officer Shot

this is blood on Holders, Sharptons, Obama's hands

this is your Federal government folks.

The facts aren't in yet. I refuse to be like the left was after Brown's shooting and judge immediately based on a single statement.

Sharpton and even Obama ignored the details that emerged from the investigation and continued with the rhetoric. I don't expect reason from Sharpton, but Obama should be above that. I realized he wasn't above taking cheap shots after the comment that the Cambridge police acted stupidly after going to the Harvard professor's house. The police were right in that case.

Well, this time a beer summit won't do the trick. A lot of damage has been done and the vitriol spewed by the race baiters elevated the anger in Ferguson. Obama could have done a lot more to diffuse the situation, but chose not to. It's sad when leaders fail to set an example. There were no pleas not to judge. That is only called for after Muslims murder innocent people. There were no calls to wait for facts. They all ran with very little and are still clinging to a false story. There was no rational voice in Washington speaking to the rioters. Obama's words on the Zimmerman case also escalated the angry in that case. Will he ever learn to act professional and find out the facts before adding his two cents? He knows that his opinion carries a lot of weight with some people and no way he didn't know his comments wouldn't aggravate the situations.

question1-299x300.jpg

the media of CNN, abc and nbc also has these police blood on their hands. they just keep stirring the pot while there is an ongoing Investigation going on

people better wake up to these so called, news outlets

Lets wait til we have the full story before passing judgement, okay?

Why didn't liberals practice that kind of restraint during the Trayvon Martin case? I believe the cries of outrage went something like this:

"GUILTY! GUILTY I SAY! HE IS A WHITE MAN WHO KILLED AN INNOCENT BLACK CHILD! GUILTY!"

Note how Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson kept stirring the pot, urging people to jump to a conclusion. Even after Zimmerman was found innocent, lots of liberals still thought he was guilty. In this case, it's a no brainer. Given the hostility towards the police in Ferguson, and the fact people also jumped to conclusions there, that shooting has a high likelihood of being related to recent events involving the shooting.

The mantra "don't jump to conclusions" is when someone wishes to deflect from the obvious.

Last edited:
Keep it CIVIL and on the subject people.

It's possible that the shooting has nothing to do with the riots. Crime is bad in cities.

The rioting continues and that is something that Obama can take some credit for. His comments at the UN make it sound like racists are running rampant throughout our country. He bought up Ferguson, yet didn't mention that it may have been justified and that there have been false accusation of racism. He isn't willing to wait for the investigation to be complete before making public comments, so why would those who idolize him be any different.

Obama also talked about the mistrust of police lately. He needs to outright condemn the senseless riots and destruction, but the guy can't even condemn terrorists.

It's possible that the shooting has nothing to do with the riots. Crime is bad in cities.

The rioting continues and that is something that Obama can take some credit for. His comments at the UN make it sound like racists are running rampant throughout our country. He bought up Ferguson, yet didn't mention that it was a false accusation of racism. He isn't willing to wait for the investigation to be complete before making public comments, so why would those who idolize him be any different.

Obama also talked about the mistrust of police lately. He still doesn't get upset over the senseless riots and destruction.

He just continually poke at the hive. they have some ulterior motive with doing this and I don't see it as being a good one

Just heard reports that there may have been a second shooting or attempted shooting at a cop.

Forum List

Back