Ferguson Police Officer Shot

It's possible that the shooting has nothing to do with the riots. Crime is bad in cities.

The rioting continues and that is something that Obama can take some credit for. His comments at the UN make it sound like racists are running rampant throughout our country. He bought up Ferguson, yet didn't mention that it may have been justified and that there have been false accusation of racism. He isn't willing to wait for the investigation to be complete before making public comments, so why would those who idolize him be any different.

Obama also talked about the mistrust of police lately. He needs to outright condemn the senseless riots and destruction, but the guy can't even condemn terrorists.
Our president is a rabble rouser.

It's possible that the shooting has nothing to do with the riots. Crime is bad in cities.

The rioting continues and that is something that Obama can take some credit for. His comments at the UN make it sound like racists are running rampant throughout our country. He bought up Ferguson, yet didn't mention that it may have been justified and that there have been false accusation of racism. He isn't willing to wait for the investigation to be complete before making public comments, so why would those who idolize him be any different.

Obama also talked about the mistrust of police lately. He needs to outright condemn the senseless riots and destruction, but the guy can't even condemn terrorists.
Our president is a rabble rouser.

He's way worse than that. They are tying to stir up more race riots . They just got started with Trayvon Martin.... think about it, who would it benefit?

Lets wait til we have the full story before passing judgement, okay?

Why didn't liberals practice that kind of restraint during the Trayvon Martin case? I believe the cries of outrage went something like this:

"GUILTY! GUILTY I SAY! HE IS A WHITE MAN WHO KILLED AN INNOCENT BLACK CHILD! GUILTY!"

Note how Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson kept stirring the pot, urging people to jump to a conclusion. Even after Zimmerman was found innocent, lots of liberals still thought he was guilty. In this case, it's a no brainer. Given the hostility towards the police in Ferguson, and the fact people also jumped to conclusions there, that shooting has a high likelihood of being related to recent events involving the shooting.

The mantra "don't jump to conclusions" is when someone wishes to deflect from the obvious.

no they cheered and prayed the cop died

Hard to find more info on the shootings. On Yahoo news page, the big stories are still Clooney's wedding and the Chicago airport resuming normal flights.

When Brown was shot, which well may have been justified, I saw stories everywhere about the shooting of an unarmed black guy. Where are all the stories about the violent riots and destruction since then? Where are all the networks on this latest wave of violence?

Hard to find more info on the shootings. On Yahoo news page, the big stories are still Clooney's wedding and the Chicago airport resuming normal flights.

When Brown was shot, which well may have been justified, I saw stories everywhere about the shooting of an unarmed black guy. Where are all the stories about the violent riots and destruction since then? Where are all the networks on this latest wave of violence?

It was the top story on Google News all night. It's still on the list of top stories. If people haven't heard about it yet they are willfully ignoring it.

Finally found a link. I have been checking. There were two separate shooting incidents. The police don't believe they are related, which I take to mean they don't believe it's the same suspects. I actually find that more disturbing because more than one person or group is out there shooting. Thankfully, both officers will be okay. Of course the article had to talk about Brown's shooting and mentions the unrest in Ferguson without talking about all the violence and threats from rioters. Investigations continue into Brown's shooting, both from local officials and the DOJ. I still see no reason for the federal government to get involved, other than to keep up the race baiting. They could at least wait till the local investigation is complete. By stepping in, they are sending a message that Ferguson police cannot be trusted to investigate fairly.

The second police officer that was shot at was in his private vehicle. He fired back after suspects shot at him and didn't know whether he hit them or not.

Not sure how they will determine if the recent shootings are related to the rioting or not. Obama keeps talking about mistrusting the police and that might increase already tense conditions. I think the rhetoric from Sharpton and others have caused more people to hate police and could very well cause some unstable people to shoot them if they are being approached.

Ferguson officer shot police say no protest link - Yahoo News

I am curious to see how much air time CBS, NBC and ABC give to this. They will have to report it, but I am betting they will mention it and then quickly revert back to the Brown shooting to keep up the anger. If police say the two aren't related, there would be no reason to rehash the Brown case since it's still under investigation and there isn't anything new to report. I suspect they will keep focusing on that as if it might justify the latest shootings. This is my prediction.

Last edited:
this makes zero sense. Id ask how drunk you are but i know its just you being stupid

In the year leading up to the LA Riots, when LA's MSM outlets showed the Rodney King beating tape more than 1200 times, some of those video copies highly altered, battery attacks/rapes and property crimes against whites by non-whites increased in Los Angeles and Riverside Counties by more than 70,000 over the previous year. Do you see the connection? When our gentile-hating MSM does it, it's bad enough, but when the president and attorney general are inciting race riots, it's time to change the government.

this makes zero sense. Id ask how drunk you are but i know its just you being stupid

In the year leading up to the LA Riots, when LA's MSM outlets showed the Rodney King beating tape more than 1200 times, some of those video copies highly altered, battery attacks/rapes and property crimes against whites by non-whites increased in Los Angeles and Riverside Counties by more than 70,000 over the previous year. Do you see the connection? When our gentile-hating MSM does it, it's bad enough, but when the president and attorney general are inciting race riots, it's time to change the government.

So true. While there are instances of racism, it's not as rampant as the media and liberals would have you believe. When the media engages in tabloid-style journalism and the president echoes them, certain people will take them at their word and mobs form. We all know that a mob mentality can be the most dangerous force to deal with because no one is thinking clearly. When the rhetoric continues, the anger continues. After a while, some assume that all whites hate them and mean them harm, so it makes them feel justified in doing just about anything. Whether it's anger, fear or a combination of both, we do see too much of this crap.

What I will never understand the mentality that leads people to destroy their own neighborhoods. All I can figure is that the constant race baiting builds up anger in people to the point where the slightest provocation causes them to explode.

Showing evidence to the contrary or trying to explain that the current narrative is far from the truth has no effect on many. Their ability to reason is gone and replaced by sheer vitriol. I can only assume the left prefers it this way because they must have victims in order to remain relevant. A true leader would be calming people and working toward unity. We've heard plenty of talk from the left, but their actions are the opposite of what they preach.

Last edited:

This isn't happening....so again my point stands.

So true. While there are instances of racism, it's not as rampant as the media and liberals would have you believe. When the media engages in tabloid-style journalism and the president echoes them, certain people will take them at their word and mobs form. We all know that a mob mentality can be the most dangerous force to deal with because no one is thinking clearly. When the rhetoric continues, the anger continues. After a while, some assume that all whites hate them and mean them harm, so it makes them feel justified in doing just about anything. Whether it's anger, fear or a combination of both, we do see too much of this crap.

What I will never understand the mentality that leads people to destroy their own neighborhoods. All I can figure is that the constant race baiting builds up anger in people to the point where the slightest provocation causes them to explode.

Showing evidence to the contrary or trying to explain that the current narrative is far from the truth has no effect on many. Their ability to reason is gone and replaced by sheer vitriol. I can only assume the left prefers it this way because they must have victims in order to remain relevant. A true leader would be calming people and working toward unity. We've heard plenty of talk from the left, but their actions are the opposite of what they preach.
The reason they rioted wasn't because of race baiting you moron. Nor was it because a black teen was shot.
It is literally impossible to talk to peopleIke you who just make up shit because you are ignorant of context.

Police should adopt the NOLA model.

We are no longer actively policing these neighborhoods.

Call us to come clean up.

Forum List

Back