Ferguson is a reflection on American culture

Where does rioting, looting, and lack of respect for the law occur? Yes in Democrat controlled and run cities, hello.
So you are so short sighted on history to never know that there were many riots in US cities since the end of the revolution....and whites were the rioters, looters and hangmen.....

American culture is violent. I hate violence. What can we do to make our society more peaceful? I have always been a supporter of individual liberty but I have had enough of the violence. Do you think we should ban ghetto culture?

Ferguson is an example of how societies can go wrong. Ferguson is our Gaza Strip. Nefarious entities use these idiots to further their standing and pad their pocketbooks. Race-hustlers need Fergusons to pay for their lavish lifestyles.

Where does rioting, looting, and lack of respect for the law occur? Yes in Democrat controlled and run cities, hello.
So you are so short sighted on history to never know that there were many riots in US cities since the end of the revolution....and whites were the rioters, looters and hangmen.....
Not anymore......:disagree:

racist_democrat_poster.jpg

American culture is violent. I hate violence. What can we do to make our society more peaceful? I have always been a supporter of individual liberty but I have had enough of the violence. Do you think we should ban ghetto culture?

God's solution to the "Tower of Babel" confusion was to separate the peoples geographically and linguistically. I'm all about sovereign nations. If the various cultures would separate into their own lands and live by their own standards then things would settle down.

God's solution to the "Tower of Babel" confusion was to separate the peoples geographically and linguistically. I'm all about sovereign nations. If the various cultures would separate into their own lands and live by their own standards then things would settle down.

You don't seem to understand culture, language, or the meaning of that story. Way to go.

I will not join you in debating stupid, sorry.

Forum List

Back