Ferguson is a reflection on American culture

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
American culture is violent. I hate violence. What can we do to make our society more peaceful? I have always been a supporter of individual liberty but I have had enough of the violence. Do you think we should ban ghetto culture?

You can't ban it, but damn, you know what's coming, and you can PHYSICALLY control it!

24o0ebp.gif

Ban ghetto culture?? LOL. Good luck. You have to get people working and staying in school. You have to stop enabling people to lay around waiting on the gov't check. Are you ready to bite the bullet?

This is what you have to do.
1. Education -
a) stop passing kids on. If they don't meet the standards, they fail the grade.
b) teach just the basics: math, reading, language arts until 3rd grade
c) no free breakfasts or lunches parents supply or pay
d) vocational education in high school or college prep
e) books supplied to the students
2. Welfare for the able bodied allowed for 3 years
3. Free Childcare for low income working parents
4. Welfare continues for the elderly and truly disabled
5. Unemployment allowed for two years
6. Unwed mothers have to get tubes tied after 3rd baby.

Ferguson is a reflection of our declining culture and twisted values in which cohorts of boys are not raised by functional families to be responsible men. Instead, we have Feral Boys who grow up into Thugs...all enabled by the Welfare State.

Last edited:
Ban ghetto culture?? LOL. Good luck. You have to get people working and staying in school. You have to stop enabling people to lay around waiting on the gov't check. Are you ready to bite the bullet?

1. Education -
Kids get books, I know of no place except college where the books cost money.

I used the library in college and rarely bought a book anyway.

I see no reason for welfare to the able bodied as long as there are jobs not being performed, like cleaning streets, repairing roads, etc.

Welfare reform should include a right to a job.

If you don't take it, you don't get shit.

There is free childcare in most schools for kids with kids.

I think childcare is deductible too, but, other peoples' kids should not be my concern as a taxpayer.

Increased benefits and quality of life for the truly disabled, elderly has NOTHING to do with it.

Wealth is concentrated in the elderly in this country.

Six months unemployment worked for decades, and is plenty of time to find a job if you want one.

Length of unemployment closely ties to length of benefits.

I see no reason for unwed mothers on assistance to have more than one child.

Unwed mothers paying their own way can have as many as they want.

1. Education -
BTW, after 25 in the business, I learned you can lead a kid to school, but you cannot make him respect education or participate in learning, and you can give a kid a free lunch, and if it is shit food, and you offer no salt or hot sauce, you cannot make him eat it.

Enterprising kids I knew actually sold salt packets and mini-Tobasco bottles, along with candy that was banned.

A violent black teen who robbed a store then attacked a police officer, grabbed the officers weapon and it went off, punched the officer in the face and then charged the officer is good reason to riot when the court does not string that evil white man up by the noose.

I grew up during a time where everyone tells you blacks are better at everything than any nationality. Blacks are better lovers, have bigger dicks, jump higher, run faster, box better... fuck, people started claiming they are smarter than all other nationalities... The worst thing that could happen to a person is they are born white and male. That's the time period I have grown up in. I have no white guilt, I see racist people rioting for not being allowed to kill a man simply because he was white.

Guns don't kill people. Grand Theft Auto kills people. What utter bull-roar.

"White privilege, institutional injustice, systemic unfairness, Republican oppression, ancestral slavery......"

The blame and excuses never end.....

Fifty years of govt reparations and these neanderthals still cant stand for themselves......THEYS B OWED !!!

Northern American blacks are the most racist pieces of shit on the planet. Just a truth.

Southern blacks not much better but they try at least.

"White privilege, institutional injustice, systemic unfairness, Republican oppression, ancestral slavery......"

The blame and excuses never end.....

Fifty years of govt reparations and these neanderthals still cant stand for themselves......THEYS B OWED !!!

I live in the world of gravesites of white privilege. The families who came and lived thru horrid temperatures and began a new life in the new Canada.

White privilege? Kiss my fucking ass. Minus 50 degrees and walking a rope line to shit outside in the dead of winter.

Shall I go on. Because truly I wish to lay it on the line up and coming and fuck over all the bastards who talk about white priviledge.

Northern American blacks are the most racist pieces of shit on the planet. Just a truth.

I live in, and travel all over, the South.

We get along for the most part, and call each other sir and maam, and whoever gets to the door first holds it open.

Plain old southern courtesy goes a long way.

BTW, Missouri is not considered southern.

Like many Muslims, too many African Americans are afraid to speak out against the thugs in their communities.

Missouri never was. I'm a Boone. For all my years in Tennessee I never had a problem except for one time going to Germantown for Oktoberfest.

Oh and there was no problem there. Had the best of times teaching polka to others. Just coming back was a bit dicey if you know that world.

I live in, and travel all over, the South.

We get along for the most part, and call each other sir and maam, and whoever gets to the door first holds it open.

Plain old southern courtesy goes a long way.

BTW, Missouri is not considered southern.

Ferguson is a reflection of our declining culture and twisted values in which cohorts of boys are not raised by functional families to be responsible men. Instead, we have Feral Boys who grow up into Thugs...all enabled by the Welfare State.
Ultimately it falls down to families, and failure of parents to teach their kids good values. Poverty is hard, and I won't deny that, but theft and violence is not the answer.

They grow up watching violent movies and tv shows, which glorify criminal behavior, treat police as the enemy, or at the very least make speeding and car theft look 'cool'.

Then they go to church, but when they leave they don't take 'thou shalt not steal' and 'thou shalt not kill' to heart, and instead deal in drugs, take drugs. and steal or rob from people.

It is a pretty sick society, that isn't getting any better. When did being kind, honest and hardworking become 'uncool', and criminal behavior become the in thing?

Food stamps, housing subsidies, public schooling, medicaid, obamacare, affirmative action = DISCRIMINATION

Violence is deeply rooted in American culture. That's true. But American violence doesn’t just come from the assault weapons we buy and the gun shows we frequent. It’s much deeper than that.

Forum List

Back