Ferguson fallout hurts the Liberal Democrats

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
Seeing the blacks in congress supporting a thug and demonizing a cop, is setting the progress of liberals and blacks back a hundred years. Gun sales are up 60% because whites are scared the insane blacks are going to burn their houses down next. in Ferguson. And the insanity doesn't stop in Ferguson. It's going on in L.A., Oakland, Chicago, Cleveland, and many other cities with large groups of black thugs. Here's a story about Memphis ...
Memphis Tennessee TN SperlingView I am Black and Memphis is a Scary City. The most D by Bp

I'm about as liberal as they come, but I've already left the Democratic Party long ago. And I'm afraid this is going to destroy the liberal movement, and give the bigots cart blanch for years to come.

Seeing the blacks in congress supporting a thug and demonizing a cop, is setting the progress of liberals and blacks back a hundred years. Gun sales are up 60% because whites are scared the insane blacks are going to burn their houses down next. in Ferguson. And the insanity doesn't stop in Ferguson. It's going on in L.A., Oakland, Chicago, Cleveland, and many other cities with large groups of black thugs. Here's a story about Memphis ...
Memphis Tennessee TN SperlingView I am Black and Memphis is a Scary City. The most D by Bp

I'm about as liberal as they come, but I've already left the Democratic Party long ago. And I'm afraid this is going to destroy the liberal movement, and give the bigots cart blanch for years to come.
Liberal movement? What the hell are you talking about? That's utter nonsense. And if you left then you have no one to vote for so who the hell cares...

This could indeed be some kind of turning point, but only because there may be enough voices in the "black community" who have had enough of the old approach and are willing to force their constituents to look in the mirror. More and more Black Americans are deciding that they've had enough "help" from those who claim to "care", and are ready to make improvements themselves.

Here's hoping.

This could indeed be some kind of turning point, but only because there may be enough voices in the "black community" who have had enough of the old approach and are willing to force their constituents to look in the mirror. More and more Black Americans are deciding that they've had enough "help" from those who claim to "care", and are ready to make improvements themselves.

Here's hoping.
That's hope alright, like hoping for world peace. You seem to believe that your side has something to offer them? The fact that they won't vote for you proves that you do not.

Here's hoping.
That's hope alright, like hoping for world peace. You seem to believe that your side has something to offer them? The fact that they won't vote for you proves that you do not.

"Something to offer them"

Perhaps more and more Black Americans are deciding that they don't need anyone to "offer" them anything.

I can only imagine how foreign that sounds to someone like you, but that may be happening.

Forum List

Back