fentanyl is killing as many Americans annually as the war in Ukraine kills Ukrainians !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
it is estimated that in the 18 months since the war in Ukraine began that over 70 ,000 Ukrainians have died because of the conflict ... though its a sad sad fact whats also disturbing is the fact that as many Americans have died from fentanyl in the US in a 12 month time period !

But....but..........but...........um....................never mind.

Oh yea, Orange man bad.

Besides, January 6th.

So, there is that.

Legalize fentanyl and the problem goes away. So what if people want to die by taking drugs. Mind your own business.
So kids dying from taking candy laced with Fentanyl and dies from it, is sucks to be them?

I have a better idea, if you see a dealer selling to kids, you take him in a back alley and shoot them. No need to pay any more money on lawyers and such.

I dunno, I like my idea better somehow.

Gives me warm fuzzies.

Just can't get that worked up about dead drug addicts.
Yeah I really feel the same way. They wanted the drugs and bought them. This is a consequence of doing the drug. They might of wanted to die anyway. There are many suicidal depressed drug addicts I have met who do drugs hoping one day it kills them. I have suffered from depression and been down that path before.

Yeah I really feel the same way. They wanted the drugs and bought them. This is a consequence of doing the drug. They might of wanted to die anyway. There are many suicidal depressed drug addicts I have met who do drugs hoping one day it kills them. I have suffered from depression and been down that path before.
Now why would anyone want to commit suicide in such a wonderful economy of Joe Biden? Just like with Obammy the brown turd, life expectancy declined because many people decided that life wasnt worth it. But alas, this is what Marxists want with the depopulation of the planet so they can Rule the world.

Legalize fentanyl and the problem goes away. So what if people want to die by taking drugs. Mind your own business.
Right Dimwit.....Pinochijoe and the Evil Reich aren't interested in making anything legal, they are lawbreakers. So murdering all our 18-49 year olds, now spreading that down to younger ages, is just fine with you brownshirt?

biden-drugcartelemployee.jpg

Just can't get that worked up about dead drug addicts.
Heh.... I wasn't sure if we would ever agree on anything but here's one of them. I have often said that it's not worth fighting the war. Pass the stuff out for free... put a big box on every street corner...the problem will disappear in 3 months.

Forum List

Back