"Feminism" & Breast Cancer

Thunderbird

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2010
Elite so-called feminists seek to impose (using economic pressure and lies) a dangerous lifestyle on women - a lifestyle that too often leads to breast cancer.

Women who have no children are more likely to get breast cancer. Women who have their first child at a late age are more likely to get breast cancer. Women who don't breastfeed are more likely to get breast cancer. Women who use oral contraceptives are more likely to get breast cancer. Women who have an abortion are more likely to get breast cancer.

Major U.S. Study Shows Oral Contraceptives Increase Breast Cancer Risk 44 %

Influential feminists have argued against breastfeeding: The Case Against Breast-Feeding

Breast Cancer: A link with abortion

The single most avoidable risk factor for breast cancer is......elective abortion.

Political Correctness Keeping Researchers From Making Abortion, Breast Cancer Link?

Groups Request Congressional Investigation of National Cancer Institute's Misinformation on Breast Cancer Risks of Abortion, Oral Contraceptives

So upper class pseudo-feminists not only want to kill off a woman's future, but also give her breast cancer.

why did you leave out the number of women who die in childbirth? etc and so forth.....

The maternal death rate in the U.S. is creeping upward — to more than double what it was 25 years ago. Systems identifying deaths have improved, so how much the increase can be attributed to risk is uncertain. But experts agree maternal deaths are no longer declining, are underestimated, largely preventable and disproportionately affect certain groups.

Why are so many U.S. women dying during childbirth? : News

The United States spends $98 billion annually on hospitalization for pregnancy and childbirth, but the US maternal mortality rate has doubled in the past 25 years. The U.S. ranks 50th in the world for maternal mortality, meaning 49 countries were better at keeping new mothers alive.

Fact Of The Day #26: Maternal Mortality Rate Rising Despite Expensive Care (INFOGRAPHIC)

perhaps it has nothing to do with feminism but much to do with poor health care for women?

why did you leave out the number of women who die in childbirth? etc and so forth.....

The maternal death rate in the U.S. is creeping upward — to more than double what it was 25 years ago. Systems identifying deaths have improved, so how much the increase can be attributed to risk is uncertain. But experts agree maternal deaths are no longer declining, are underestimated, largely preventable and disproportionately affect certain groups.

The United States spends $98 billion annually on hospitalization for pregnancy and childbirth, but the US maternal mortality rate has doubled in the past 25 years. The U.S. ranks 50th in the world for maternal mortality, meaning 49 countries were better at keeping new mothers alive.

Fact Of The Day #26: Maternal Mortality Rate Rising Despite Expensive Care (INFOGRAPHIC)

perhaps it has nothing to do with feminism but much to do with poor health care for women?

I also think the original poster ignores that feminists have not fought to have women have abortions, have children late in life or to be childless. They have fought for women's ability to CHOOSE.

Bones, you've raised a good flag about maternal mortality in the United States. I have no statistics from my earlier health studies, only some opinions from what I did study.

My first hunch is, is that women have a lot on them right now. The education system humans have cannot all come from a textbook, and in matters of birth, it takes a minimum of 8 or 9 years to become a doctor to have the skills to combat what a woman may be faced with when she decides to carry a child to term.

I think the amount of time self-care takes during pregnancy may be underestimated. A woman's see-saw hormones for nine months, combined with physical issues and loss of appearance due to swelling, a mate's insensitivity, loneliness due to no mate, or unrealistic expectations can influence how she looks at life. If she is hooked on drugs, she may think on her worst day, just a couple of pills, smokes, or booze, may be better than a quick call to the doctor's. Her mate's friends may be stupider than he is and supplying him with all sorts of advice that could even result in him bringing home an unappreciated disease that can weaken a person whose spirits are already confused.

Attention to a job one thinks one cannot afford to lose may keep her from taking steps she needs to take for her own preservation and survival of nine months of ups and downs that pregnancy is. When one doesn't take care of oneself, it can be quite a recipe for death on delivery day for not just herself but also her baby, and if she is stoic, she will make every effort to make sure that baby survives over her need for self-care.

I just don't have any real answers, Bones. Sometimes what we need to know is written above the light fixtures on a passenger plane. "Before affixing mask to child's face, make sure your own is in place first."

I hope medicine is able to do all it can. The majority is flat out up to those who decide to carry a child to full term. Society today rejects almost all of what it knew when we had the best rates of maternal survival. The fix for that won't happen unless we turn back the clocks, and the law will no longer allow that.

Feminist's have done not much more than promote the murder of babies and lesbianism. Fact.

I also think the original poster ignores that feminists have not fought to have women have abortions, have children late in life or to be childless. They have fought for women's ability to CHOOSE.
The "elite so-called feminists" I mentioned are not pro-choice, they are anti-family. How many of these fake feminists support tax breaks for families?

Here's what one woman found at feminist meetings: My fascination with this new movement lasted only a few months. At the huge "collectives", I heard shrill women preaching hatred of the family.

LINK

Feminist icon Simone de Beauvoir said, "We don't believe that any woman should have this choice. No woman should be authorized to stay at home to raise her children . . . precisely because if there is such a choice, too many women will make that one."

LINK

Planned Parenthood lies to women. If you really care about choice you don't lie to the one making the decision.

Planned Parenthood’s use of unscientific and fabricated medical information

Last edited:
I'm sure all of us would like to see maternal deaths declining.

Last edited:
Feminist's have done not much more than promote the murder of babies and lesbianism. Fact.

Yeah, all that's tuff about getting women the vote, trying to get them equal pay for equal work, pushing for equality in the workplace, removing barriers to many career fields, and fighting against the idea that wives are property all happened because of men, huh?

The "elite so-called feminists" I mentioned are not pro-choice, they are anti-family. How many of these fake feminists support tax breaks for families?

Here's what one woman found at feminist meetings: My fascination with this new movement lasted only a few months. At the huge "collectives", I heard shrill women preaching hatred of the family.

LINK

Feminist icon Simone de Beauvoir said, "We don't believe that any woman should have this choice. No woman should be authorized to stay at home to raise her children . . . precisely because if there is such a choice, too many women will make that one."

LINK

Planned Parenthood lies to women. If you really care about choice you don't lie to the one making the decision.

Planned Parenthood’s use of unscientific and fabricated medical information

Yes,there are extremists who are anti-male. Given the way society (run by men) has treated women throughout history, is that a surprise?

When the number one cause of hospitalization for women is being beaten by their husband or boyfriend, is it any wonder that there are women preaching against men?

But when you spout nonsense blanket generalizations like condemning all feminists based on the extremists, or like the nonsense NLT put out, you are as guilty as the extreme fems.

Yeah, all that's tuff about getting women the vote, trying to get them equal pay for equal work, pushing for equality in the workplace, removing barriers to many career fields, and fighting against the idea that wives are property all happened because of men, huh?
You're decades out of date. The old feminists worked for the vote and equality. Today's elitist "feminists" just want to impose their decadent "values" and divide working people.

Voices of our Feminist Foremothers

You're decades out of date. The old feminists worked for the vote and equality. Today's elitist "feminists" just want to impose their decadent "values" and divide working people.

Voices of our Feminist Foremothers

Yes, getting women the vote was decades ago.

But the equal pay for equal work has not completely happened yet. How can that be out of date?

And look at the stats on domestic abuse. 1 in 4 women will be a victim of domestic abuse during their lifetime. That is not out of date.

Of women who were murdered, 1 in 3 were murdered by a current or former partner. That is not out of date.

Yes, the media makes a lot of fuss about the extremists, as they do in most things. But the majority of feminists are working for equality and safety of women.

Alcoholism, drug use while pregnant, morbid obesity and beatings by husbands/boyfriends.

Does she take you for walks on leash and carry her pooper scooper with her :cool:
Did she have you fixed yet?

Does she take you for walks on leash and carry her pooper scooper with her :cool:

Oh look! Another idiot who isn't here to debate but to try and show how ignorant they are.

I see that you think any man who isn't intimidated by a strong woman must be on a leash and neutered. That is not surprising.

I'm sure you prefer a woman who thinks she is property and acts subservient. I'm sure you dislike feminists because they have shown so many women that they don't have to tolerate a Neanderthal.

Last edited:
But the equal pay for equal work has not completely happened yet.
Check out these articles:

It's Time That We End the Equal Pay Myth

Wage Gap Myth Exposed -- By Feminists

The elites love to set men against women. Don't you see that this is just the divide and conquer strategy? It's a great way to defeat working people.

Of women who were murdered,
Of course no one wants to make murder legal.

I see that you are willing to malign an entire movement just because a few are extreme and crazy.

Oh look! Another idiot who isn't here to debate but to try and show how ignorant they are.

I see that you think any man who isn't intimidated by a strong woman must be on a leash and neutered. That is not surprising.

I'm sure you prefer a woman who thinks she is property and acts subservient. I'm sure you dislike feminists because they have shown so many women that they don't have to tolerate a Neanderthal.

Definietly a dick tuck, do you wear a bra also?

Forum List

Back