"Feminism" & Breast Cancer

"Because people still ask what the victim was WEARING"

"Because society teaches us 'Don't get raped', not 'don't rape'"
No one wants to declare rape illegal!

"Because 1/3 of 10 year old girls biggest worry is their body"
Blame fashion designers and Hollywood celebrities - many of whom are frantic liberals.

Don't forget heroin chic.

No one is claiming that anyone wants to make rape legal. But there is a huge difference between it being a crime and to ask what the woman was wearing. There is a huge difference between making rape legal and trying to make the women responsible for not being raped.

Blame the fashion designers and Hollywood? Are you serious? The fact that 10 year old girls worry about their bodies is about far more than clothes and movies. Look at our society and the messages it sends. For women, the message is to be beautiful or nothing else matters.

Inconclusive

"Breastfeeding has often been included in the protective behaviors against breast cancer, but the research has been inconsistent.
Your own link states: Some studies suggest that breastfeeding may slightly lower breast cancer risk, especially if breastfeeding is continued for 1½ to 2 years

Women who use oral contraceptives are more likely to get breast cancer.

Inconclusive
Your own link states: Studies have found that women using oral contraceptives (birth control pills) have a slightly greater risk of breast cancer than women who have never used them. This risk seems to go back to normal over time once the pills are stopped.

You really should apologize for spreading false information, covering up risks to women's health. Remember breast cancer is the 2nd most deadly cancer for women (after lung cancer).

Women who have an abortion are more likely to get breast cancer.

False
Those who deny the connection rely on recall bias. Here's why they shouldn't: RECALL BIAS

Here's a thorough analysis: Induced abortion as an independent risk factor for breast cancer: a comprehensive review and meta-analysis

Moreover, it is reasonable to think that the American Cancer Society downplays the risks. They have been caught covering up for special interests before: American Cancer Society runs away with the cure for cancer

Blame the fashion designers and Hollywood? Are you serious?
Are you serious? Stop denying that latte liberal fashion designers and Hollywood degenerates 1) are influential and 2) promote emaciated models, sexualized teens, and general irresponsibility.

C'mon mostly gay fashion designers like those ultrathin, waifish, boyish models.

Last edited:
Stop covering up the risks.

quote: British researchers affiliated with the organization Cancer Research UK reported that between 1993 and 2010 there was an 11% growth in the incidence of breast cancer in women under the age of 50. Currently, one in five breast cancer cases in the UK are occurring in this younger female demographic. Unlike their American counterparts, however, Cancer Research UK did postulate possible causes for this exponential growth in aggressive breast cancer affecting younger women: use of hormonal contraceptives, women waiting until later in life to have children, and having fewer children or even no children overall.

LINK

quote: A new study published in the Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention in February reported a very statistically significant increased risk of breast cancer for women with previous abortions as opposed to women who have never had one.

LINK

Inconclusive

"Breastfeeding has often been included in the protective behaviors against breast cancer, but the research has been inconsistent.
Your own link states: Some studies suggest that breastfeeding may slightly lower breast cancer risk, especially if breastfeeding is continued for 1½ to 2 years

Inconclusive
Your own link states: Studies have found that women using oral contraceptives (birth control pills) have a slightly greater risk of breast cancer than women who have never used them. This risk seems to go back to normal over time once the pills are stopped.

You really should apologize for spreading false information, covering up risks to women's health. Remember breast cancer is the 2nd most deadly cancer for women (after lung cancer).

Women who have an abortion are more likely to get breast cancer.

False
Those who deny the connection rely on recall bias. Here's why they shouldn't: RECALL BIAS

Here's a thorough analysis: Induced abortion as an independent risk factor for breast cancer: a comprehensive review and meta-analysis

Moreover, it is reasonable to think that the American Cancer Society downplays the risks. They have been caught covering up for special interests before: American Cancer Society runs away with the cure for cancer
Inconclusive =/= False

And you can toss up your junk science all you want. Abortion does not increase the risk of breast cancer no matter how much you stomp and pout.

Guys like me? What kind of guy would that be? How in the world do you claim to know anything about me and what kind of man I am?

I see you only care about pretty women who like men, even though you are married.

Tell me what you THINK you know about me.

Pussy whipped liberal castrated dweeb, pretty much covers it. Picture these guys

22deca_CA0.jpg

tn2_alan_alda_1.jpg

Really? Boy, you sure can read a lot into a few posts.

Let me give you some of my real background. I was a lineman for almost 20 years. Chances are, if you live east of the Mississippi River, I have helped get your power back on after a major storm. I have climbed more utility poles, worked in more bad weather than you can probably imagine. The last 7 or 8 years I have been working to make sure linemen and other workers stay alive and unhurt.

I hunt and shoot as hobbys. I fish when I can. My kids all grew up with manners and respect for their elders and other people. They all graduated with honors and all went on to graduate from college. (one graduated Summa Cum Laude with a degree in Aerospace Engineering)

But somehow, because I don't see all feminists as anti-family and promoting lesbianism, you think I am some sort of soft little liberal hiding in an ivory tower. I got news for you, junior. I am in my 50s and still compete in ironman competitions. I don't win them anymore. But I finish.

Jr? I am 52 and still have all my hair and testosterone. I also dont have to give out my resume out on a plotical board to prove I am not a limp wristed liberal.

Blame the fashion designers and Hollywood? Are you serious?
Are you serious? Stop denying that latte liberal fashion designers and Hollywood degenerates 1) are influential and 2) promote emaciated models, sexualized teens, and general irresponsibility.

C'mon mostly gay fashion designers like those ultrathin, waifish, boyish models.

I am not saying that the fashion industry plays a part in the damages done.

But to only blame them (and adding "many of whom are frantic liberals") is nonsense. Especially if you are wanting it to be about liberals and excusing everyone else. Conservatives are just as guilty of judging women based on looks first and everything else second.

Pussy whipped liberal castrated dweeb, pretty much covers it. Picture these guys

22deca_CA0.jpg

tn2_alan_alda_1.jpg

Really? Boy, you sure can read a lot into a few posts.

Let me give you some of my real background. I was a lineman for almost 20 years. Chances are, if you live east of the Mississippi River, I have helped get your power back on after a major storm. I have climbed more utility poles, worked in more bad weather than you can probably imagine. The last 7 or 8 years I have been working to make sure linemen and other workers stay alive and unhurt.

I hunt and shoot as hobbys. I fish when I can. My kids all grew up with manners and respect for their elders and other people. They all graduated with honors and all went on to graduate from college. (one graduated Summa Cum Laude with a degree in Aerospace Engineering)

But somehow, because I don't see all feminists as anti-family and promoting lesbianism, you think I am some sort of soft little liberal hiding in an ivory tower. I got news for you, junior. I am in my 50s and still compete in ironman competitions. I don't win them anymore. But I finish.

Jr? I am 52 and still have all my hair and testosterone. I also dont have to give out my resume out on a plotical board to prove I am not a limp wristed liberal.

I didn't have to give out anything. I simply showed the laughable inaccuracy of your assumptions.

Cures for Cancers can only be found by wearing pink shirts and participating in "Walking in Circles for the Cure" type events.

I guess the OP thinks my mom is a horrible person. She had problems conceiving, I have two adopted brothers, and she had me at an older age because she finally got pregnant.
Then due to sickness she couldn't really breast feed me.
I wonder what he thinks of women who can't have children, or can't breast feed, or by accident had children later in life?
I wonder what he thinks about Palin?

I guess the OP thinks my mom is a horrible person.
Of course not! I'm saying elite "feminists" who pressure women, lie women into dangerous behaviors are wrong.

Fake feminists do this because they want to 1) impose their decadent "values" on all women and 2) divide and defeat working people.

Some surprising facts about abortion:

quote: Since the left is fond of comparing the United States to Europe – that paradise of progressive values – it is worth examining European abortion laws: They are far, far more conservative than American laws. (Yes, you read that correctly.)

quote: 64 percent believe that abortion should be illegal in the second trimester. (A whopping 80 percent believe it should be illegal in the third trimester.)

LINK

Why would anyone want to inflict pain on vulnerable unborn babies: Doctors on Fetal Pain

I guess the OP thinks my mom is a horrible person.
Of course not! I'm saying elite "feminists" who pressure women, lie women into dangerous behaviors are wrong.

Fake feminists do this because they want to 1) impose their decadent "values" on all women and 2) divide and defeat working people.

What "decadent values" would that be? That they are equal to men? That they should be able to follow their dreams too, and not just be required to be housewives, teachers and nurses?

Forum List

Back