Female model passing herself off as a man to have a longer career

^I heard that about the cotton balls as well - or they eat tissues. Many models used to look like lollipops.

Someone get that girl some estrogen and some fake boobs. I've seen hotter chicks in Shindler's List!

The milk has gone bad!

Someone get that girl some estrogen and some fake boobs. I've seen hotter chicks in Shindler's List!

The milk has gone bad!

Her husband is quite happy with her looks. That's the more important thing.

I was once married to a chubby chaser. I went down to 125 pounds and a size four. He hated the sight of me so much, we divorced.

It takes all kinds.

The milk has gone bad!

Her husband is quite happy with her looks. That's the more important thing.

I was once married to a chubby chaser. I went down to 125 pounds and a size four. He hated the sight of me so much, we divorced.

It takes all kinds.

a very smart way to get rid of the boring hubby ;)

The milk has gone bad!

Fake boobies over what is naturally there? You probably eat a lot of processed food as well.

Well, fuck me. I'm just like endowed women. Not that Dolly Parton shit.

And I'm not a "chubby chaser" thank you, but at 6-8 I sort of like to have chicks around who are 6 ft and over. Makes things easier.

The milk has gone bad!

Fake boobies over what is naturally there? You probably eat a lot of processed food as well.

And I'm not a "chubby chaser" thank you, but at 6-8 I sort of like to have chicks around who are 6 ft and over. Makes things easier.

I get it, you like what you like, no reason to be putting the women down. She was blessed with whatever she has and is gorgeous. No fake stuff, just working with whatever she has and for her it is more than enough.

I get it, you like what you like, no reason to be putting the women down. She was blessed with whatever she has and is gorgeous. No fake stuff, just working with whatever she has and for her it is more than enough.

Was I putting her down? I was just attempting humor. Doesn't matter.

is the photo I posted anorexic?

if is not then shut up! :)

I won't shut up - you can. :)
she is a model.
and that is a very high risk for anorexia and bulimia ( not very visible disorders, BTW).
It is a psychiatric disorder, not a weight problem.
VERY common between models.
Poses a high mortality risk.
But since she is male modeling now, I think she is off the hook ;)

...and how far deep down your anal cavity did you have to go to reach this worthless turd of misinformation.

"Causes

There is no single cause for eating disorders. Although concerns about weight and body shape play a role in all eating disorders, the actual cause of these disorders appears to involve many factors, including those that are genetic and neurobiological, cultural and social, and behavioral and psychological.

Although much has been written about the roles of families and parenting as causes of eating disorders, there is no solid evidence supporting this claim"

Eating disorders | University of Maryland Medical Center

you might want to learn what risk factors pertain in the etiology and pathogenesis of any disease.
modeling is a risk factor for eating disorders.
plus the heritability ( genetic component) in eating disorders has not been established:
Twin studies and the etiology of eating disorders - Fairburn - 1999 - International Journal of Eating Disorders - Wiley Online Library
The heritability of eating disorders remains unknown

http://psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/2002-15487-007
This meta-analytic review of prospective and experimental studies reveals that several accepted risk factors for eating pathology have not received empirical support (e.g., sexual abuse) or have received contradictory support (e.g., dieting). There was consistent support for less-accepted risk factors (e.g., thin-ideal internalization) as well as emerging evidence for variables that potentiate and mitigate the effects of risk factors (e.g., social support) and factors that predict eating pathology maintenance (e.g., negative affect). In addition, certain multivariate etiologic and maintenance models received preliminary support. However, the predictive power of individual risk and maintenance factors was limited, suggesting it will be important to search for additional risk and maintenance factors, develop more comprehensive multivariate models, and address methodological limitations that attenuate effects. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2012 APA, all rights reserved)

Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics 2002, Vol. 71, No. 3 - Are Fashion Models a Group at Risk for Eating Disorders and Substance Abuse? - Abstract - Karger Publishers
Are Fashion Models a Group at Risk for Eating Disorders and Substance Abuse?
Our findings suggest that fashion models are more at risk for partial ED and use of illicit drugs than females in the general population.

The new thing for models is to eat cotton balls dipped in a bit of orange juice. It makes the hunger pain go away. The orange juice is enough to keep them from passing out. Then they have to take massive amounts of laxatives to keep the cotton from forming a blockage. They say it's better than black coffee, cigarettes and cocaine.

wow, what a regimen.

I guess the next studies would be "the prevalence of irritable bowel disease among fashion models" :D

The milk has gone bad!

she looks quite good while female modelling version

and her photos of male variation have to look masculine-ish, otherwise it would not hold as a job.
She could be absolutely nicely looking( and I am sure she is) in an everyday life, not on the photo-shoot as a male model.

I won't shut up - you can. :)
she is a model.
and that is a very high risk for anorexia and bulimia ( not very visible disorders, BTW).
It is a psychiatric disorder, not a weight problem.
VERY common between models.
Poses a high mortality risk.
But since she is male modeling now, I think she is off the hook ;)

...and how far deep down your anal cavity did you have to go to reach this worthless turd of misinformation.

"Causes

There is no single cause for eating disorders. Although concerns about weight and body shape play a role in all eating disorders, the actual cause of these disorders appears to involve many factors, including those that are genetic and neurobiological, cultural and social, and behavioral and psychological.

Although much has been written about the roles of families and parenting as causes of eating disorders, there is no solid evidence supporting this claim"

you might want to learn what risk factors pertain in the etiology and pathogenesis of any disease.
plus the heritability ( genetic component) in eating disorders has not been established:
Twin studies and the etiology of eating disorders - Fairburn - 1999 - International Journal of Eating Disorders - Wiley Online Library

This meta-analytic review of prospective and experimental studies reveals that several accepted risk factors for eating pathology have not received empirical support (e.g., sexual abuse) or have received contradictory support (e.g., dieting). There was consistent support for less-accepted risk factors (e.g., thin-ideal internalization) as well as emerging evidence for variables that potentiate and mitigate the effects of risk factors (e.g., social support) and factors that predict eating pathology maintenance (e.g., negative affect). In addition, certain multivariate etiologic and maintenance models received preliminary support. However, the predictive power of individual risk and maintenance factors was limited, suggesting it will be important to search for additional risk and maintenance factors, develop more comprehensive multivariate models, and address methodological limitations that attenuate effects. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2012 APA, all rights reserved)

Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics 2002, Vol. 71, No. 3 - Are Fashion Models a Group at Risk for Eating Disorders and Substance Abuse? - Abstract - Karger Publishers
Our findings suggest that fashion models are more at risk for partial ED and use of illicit drugs than females in the general population.
Depends on what the model does not the fact they are a model.

"Causes

that is why I wrote - she is off the hook now - male modelling is not putting that much pressure as female one :)

depends on a person as well, but a risk factor IS a risk factor.

that is why I wrote - she is off the hook now - male modelling is not putting that much pressure as female one :)

Try again what you floated is probative of nothing.

Yep, there needs to be more up there. I want my chicks to get nosebleeds when they run because their breasts bounce around so much!

Try again what you floated is probative of nothing.

:rolleyes:

it is exactly probative of everything I have said before:
as a female model she was at a higher risk of eating disorders and substance abuse comparative to the general female population.
as a male model she is off the hook of the risk for eating disorders.
simple.
yet too difficult to grasp for some blinded by tits or lack thereof :lol:

Forum List

Back