Female model passing herself off as a man to have a longer career

^^^ Even if it was, if someone doesn't like the Lord's work, they are the one who has a problem.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly
What makes you say she doesn't like the Lord's work?
Well its pretty obvious that she wishes that the Lord had made her a male instead of a female. The Lord did have a reason though for having her be a female.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. How would you feel if your hard work was messed with?

It is not 'obvious' that she wants to be a male at all. By being a male and a female model, she brings in more cash, and can support herself for longer, as well as having a much longer career.

That's all this is about.

^^^ No, but the Lord will provide you with what you need to get them taken care of and I don't believe that a sex change is needed for such a thing.

^^^ I believe that putting a job before the Lord is wrong.

Holly
How do you figure this model is putting her job before the Lord?
By being what the Lord did not make her.

God bless you two always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

^^^ No, but the Lord will provide you with what you need to get them taken care of and I don't believe that a sex change is needed for such a thing.

Holly

Holly

The Good Lord blessed this person with ability to be a model and she is plying her craft. What is the problem?

Well, I am about to fall behind on my car payment, I am not getting any hours at work and I am struggling to find an extra job, so where is God and when does he intend to assist me?

She is not trying to be a male, there is a difference between dressing like a man and actually wanting to be one.

^^^ The Lord's word says that it is an abomination to wear what was made for the opposite gender and the Lord will provide for you when he thinks that the time is right. It isn't his fault that you have zero patience.

The Good Lord blessed this person with ability to be a model and she is plying her craft. What is the problem?
Being what she was not born as is dishonest.

Holly

Last edited:
^^^ Being what she was not born as is dishonest.

Holly

You don't get it. She is pretending to be a male, she does not want to be a man. She is dressing like a man. I dress in jeans and tshirts and I have short hair. I can pass for a boy - am I being dishonest and offensive to the good Lord?

Holly

Holly

With all respect JOSweetHeart.....I think it is really you who has a problem with this model, and not the Lord...I am sure the Lord is smiling and blessing at her from above.

Bless you too. :)

^^^ The Lord's word says that it is an abomination to wear what was made for the opposite gender and the Lord will provide for you when he thinks that the time is right. It isn't his fault that you have zero patience.

Being what she was not born as is dishonest.

Holly

She is not seeking to change what she is, she is capitalizing on her professional abilities. Have you been blessed lately?

^^^ I have. :) :) :)

With all respect JOSweetHeart.....I think it is really you who has a problem with this model, and not the Lord...I am sure the Lord is smiling and blessing at her from above.

Bless you too. :)
I don't believe that the Lord smiles at those who continue to go against his word.

You don't get it. She is pretending to be a male, she does not want to be a man. She is dressing like a man. I dress in jeans and tshirts and I have short hair. I can pass for a boy - am I being dishonest and offensive to the good Lord?
You could be.

God bless you three always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Last edited:
She is not going against what God wants, she is still a female, and there is nothing wrong with dressing like a male. Its not a big deal.

^^^ Yes it is and yes there is something wrong when it is against the Lord's word.

Holly

P.S. You people may not go by his word, but I think that I have made it as clear as glass that I do.

^^^ Yes it is and yes there is something wrong when it is against the Lord's word.

Holly

P.S. You people may not go by his word, but I think that I have made it as clear as glass that I do.
What is the Lord's word regarding this model?

Holly

Where in the Bible does it say that women shouldn't dress and act like men?

Holly

what does the Lord have to do with it?

I wear scrubs more hours of the day than not and believe me, they do not look feminine :D
plus the mask and the cap - do I chose the job over Our Lord as well?

God bless you, too :)

Do what you like. 63 models from a questionnaire is nonsense....:eusa_hand:

no, it is not.
there are no hundreds of thousand of models - that is not the most populous career.

According to the March 2010 listing of the Fashion Model Directory, there are at least 500,000 fashion models in the world....Like I said bupkis...

How many fashion models are there in the world? Source and date if possible? | ChaCha
The Fashion Model Directory (FMD) - FashionModelDirectory.com

that's it? half a million for the seven billion population? :rolleyes:
for such a miniscule amount the sample of 63 is perfectly representative, bubkis :itsok:

^^^ Look up Deuteronomy 22:5.

Holly

It appears that someone forget to tell these women. Without them who knows where we would be today.

SC180837.jpg

article-0-0DB97FDB00000578-279_634x465.jpg

g88213.jpg

Pg-21-steel-worker-getty.jpeg

photofwelders.jpg

^^^ Look up Deuteronomy 22:5.

Holly

Judge not, and ye shall not be judged, condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned, forgive, and ye shall be forgiven.

Me thinks somebody here is being a wee bit too self-righteous.

Bless you too :)

Forum List

Back