How Much More Of This Can Algore Take?

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
Despite inventing the internet and "carbon credits", I fear for Gore's health with 2013 coming to a close. :eusa_shifty: Sure, he survived Tipper throwing him out of his mansion for mauling masseuse(s) and failing to carry his home state of Tennessee, losing to Dubya. Sure, he somehow found the strength to continue growing tobacco after sobbing about losing his heavy-smoking sister to lung cancer. And let's not forget his daring bagman mission to the buddhist monastery to pick up Chi-Com money for the Clinton campaign. But THIS?

New Study: ’2013 ranks as one of the least extreme U.S. weather years EVER'–

Many bad weather events at ‘historically low levels’

'Whether you’re talking about tornadoes, wildfires, extreme heat or hurricanes, the good news is that weather-related disasters in the US are all way down this year compared to recent years and, in some cases, down to historically low levels.'

Tornadoes: 'lowest total in several decades'

Number of wildfires: 'On pace to be the lowest it has been in the past ten years'

gore_snl2.jpg

Extreme Heat: The number of 100 degree days may 'turn out to be the lowest in about 100 years of records'

Hurricanes: 'We are currently in the longest period (8 years) since the Civil War Era without a major hurricane strike in the US (i.e., category 3, 4 or 5)' ( last major hurricane to strike the US was Hurricane Wilma in 2005)

http://www.climatedepot.com/2013/10...ad-weather-events-at-historically-low-levels/

Last edited:
He still has enough people to buy into his bullshit that will keep him in a nice life style.
He's making some big bucks from all this.

This might come as a surprise to you, but the US is not the entire world! That's why they call it GLOBAL warming!

Most of these posters believe that their back yard is the whole world.

Well, continue to go on about Al Gore. Do you think that it bothers him for even a second? The man took a small fortune and built it into a large on investing in high tech when that market was on a downer. And he continues to make a more money every day with wise investments. And all you silly asses do is post nonsense, and throw more beer cans into the pile in front of your single wide.

Old cocks, we really don't care that much, but if you ask me nicely I'll be sure to change the oil in my Camaro and let it seep into the ground by my single wide.

nobody cares about global warming anymore.......

What climate change? Fewer people than EVER believe the world is really warming up | UK | News | Daily Express

Global surveys show environmental concerns rank low among public concerns

Al Gores time has come and gone. He and the other hysterical bozo's were throwing bombs that got bigger and bigger in the early 2000's and all the predictions fell flat on their face be it hurricanes, tornado's, snow, drought, fires........

People finally caught onto the ruse.

This might come as a surprise to you, but the US is not the entire world! That's why they call it GLOBAL warming!

Ever been on a Recon team in a monsoon in the Central Highlands of Vietnam with a couple hundred hard-core NVA lookin for ya bitch? Of course you haven't and consquently have no business talking shit about the "GLOBE" to me...got it?

Ever been on a Recon team in a monsoon in the Central Highlands of Vietnam with a couple hundred hard-core NVA lookin for ya bitch? Of course you haven't and consquently have no business talking shit about the "GLOBE" to me...got it?

To be fair, he has every right to talk shit about the "GLOBE", and your service does not give you defacto permission to shut down the conversation. You will of course take this advice wrong, call me a liberal etc, but you know I'm right.

I might say it is a bit unusual for the average nam vet to talk about his exploits and use the word "bitch" in the manner you did.

To be fair, he has every right to talk shit about the "GLOBE", and your service does not give you defacto permission to shut down the conversation. You will of course take this advice wrong, call me a liberal etc, but you know I'm right.

I might say it is a bit unusual for the average nam vet to talk about his exploits and use the word "bitch" in the manner you did.

Tell me what you know about the "average nam vet"...I got a couple seconds. First off you have no right to refer to Vietnam as "nam", you show your lack of respect by not capitalizing "Vet", and I couldn't care less what you think of my treatment of elitist leftist trash here. My service gives me extraordinary rights to shut down a conversation the little prick showed no repect in...rights you do not have. You also have no right to give me your punk-ass advice whether you're a "liberal" or not. What the fuck do you know about anything? Ever been in a monsoon or a typhoon have ya? Do not pretend you are my equal in any manner, got it?

Tell me what you know about the "average nam vet"...I got a couple seconds. First off you have no right to refer to Vietnam as "nam", you show your lack of respect by not capitalizing "Vet", and I couldn't care less what you think of my treatment of elitist leftist trash here. My service gives me extraordinary rights to shut down a conversation the little prick showed no repect in...rights you do not have. You also have no right to give me your punk-ass advice whether you're a "liberal" or not. What the fuck do you know about anything? Ever been in a monsoon or a typhoon have ya? Do not pretend you are my equal in any manner, got it?

You're not special, and this isn't Rome vet but it's a fucking message board and right now you're taking shit way too seriously.

Forum List

Back