Female model passing herself off as a man to have a longer career

^^^ If a person has any brains in their head, they will at least know what is made for one gender only to wear.

With all due respect you have no idea what you are talking about.
For almost 20 years now, this matter has sadly been a major issue in my family, which makes what you say here 100% wrong. I most definitely know exactly what I am talking about.

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

You are incapable of thought, not to mention really self-righteous. Are you one of those weirdos that won't leave the house unless you're wearing a floor-length dress and long sleeves, even when it's 90 degrees?

I wouldn't know about the ancient Egyptians because I was not in that country back then or here on this planet at all back then.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. No matter how things were back then there or anywhere else, make up is not made for males have on themselves these days.

you would be surprised :)

make up is used to cover minor defects and enhance some features and as such is not gender specific - especially in some professions - actors, TV personnel, singers, stage performers and all other involved in performing on a stage ( literally and not) use make up and there is nothing sinful to that at all - that is part of their professional outfit, so to say.
same is pertinent to the woman in question - sure enough, she is working basically as an actress - she is playing a man, and as such needs to be dressed and coiffed and cosmetically manufactured to look like a man - and there is absolutely no offense to the Lord, since she is not fooling anyone - everybody knows she is a woman, modelling a s a man.
BTW, do you know that some lines from the Bible do not have omnipotent importance? That there are those more important? And that new Testament and the teachings of it supersede the Old Testament rules and regulations - by the very word of Our Lord Jesus Christ - it is basically a comprehensive overhaul - and there was no mention of the specific dressing by Jesus Christ ( as I remember)

^^^ If a person has any brains in their head, they will at least know what is made for one gender only to wear.

With all due respect you have no idea what you are talking about.
For almost 20 years now, this matter has sadly been a major issue in my family, which makes what you say here 100% wrong. I most definitely know exactly what I am talking about.

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

You are incapable of thought, not to mention really self-righteous. Are you one of those weirdos that won't leave the house unless you're wearing a floor-length dress and long sleeves, even when it's 90 degrees?
she is not. she is extremely nice, and she might feel compelled to share what she is being taught. But she does it nicely

^^^ Thank you for saying all of that. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I honestly do not mean to run where I stand down everyone else's neck. I am just sharing my thoughts and beliefs no matter how alone I may end up being with them and because of what I have been exposed to due to certain members of my family, my views on certain subjects are going to be the oddball compared to most everyone else's views.

Last edited:
Gender Crusade

Remember Joan of Arc, the famous old world French female warrior who would dress up in men's uniforms for battlefield conveniences? People made folk tales about her saying, "She's pretending to be a vain man to soothe our fears about war."

This fashion model story isn't that different, and it's obviously still relevant today, perhaps even more so, since modern consumerism culture (i.e., eBay, Burger King, etc.) divines women as objects of treasure.

:arrow:

Joan of Arc - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

phoenix.jpg

Forum List

Back